Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:09 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Owlmon: Wow, this is really weird.
What, the fact that Tear's had a complete change of heart and now she's sweeter than peach cobbler?
Owlmon: No, the fact that Panic! at the Disco CDs make excellent boomerangs.
sweatdrop
hey thats mine! owlmon! *charges at owlmon*

Hey!! No fighting in here!! scream

Youta: Sorry guys but that's the rules around here. sweatdrop 3nodding
and u two! scream u'r now going to pay for leaving that prison demonic void! *dark demension appears and captures u to* twisted
Adell: Axel? r u ok?

eek See Youta?!? I told you we shouldn't have rescued him from his digivice!! scream scream

Youta: But...maybe there's a very good explanation for this...right Axel? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:22 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Owlmon: Wow, this is really weird.
What, the fact that Tear's had a complete change of heart and now she's sweeter than peach cobbler?
Owlmon: No, the fact that Panic! at the Disco CDs make excellent boomerangs.
sweatdrop
hey thats mine! owlmon! *charges at owlmon*

Hey!! No fighting in here!! scream

Youta: Sorry guys but that's the rules around here. sweatdrop 3nodding
and u two! scream u'r now going to pay for leaving that prison demonic void! *dark demension appears and captures u to* twisted
Adell: Axel? r u ok?

eek See Youta?!? I told you we shouldn't have rescued him from his digivice!! scream scream

Youta: But...maybe there's a very good explanation for this...right Axel? sweatdrop
ya for u remembering that me and hika had something that could ruin Angel! scream Gah! *demonic arm gets bigger*
Adell: OH CRAP! *runs*  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:27 pm
Angel and Youta: ADELL, HELP US!!!! SAVE US FROM YOUR OWN PARTNER!!! DON'T LEAVE US BEHIND!!! gonk gonk crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:30 pm
I leave for thirty minutes and this happens?  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:32 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Angel and Youta: ADELL, HELP US!!!! SAVE US FROM YOUR OWN PARTNER!!! DON'T LEAVE US BEHIND!!! gonk gonk crying crying
Adell: I can't do anything in to him! When his wings and his arm get big i'm powerless against him...........  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:39 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
Adell: I can't do anything in to him! When his wings and his arm get big i'm powerless against him...........

What the...?!? *sees Karasu and Wormmon* Karasu and Wormmon!! HELP US!!! crying crying Please!!!

Youta: *turns from scared to shock* Wow, didn't know that about Adell...  

Tear_Angel

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:10 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

What the...?!? *sees Karasu and Wormmon* Karasu and Wormmon!! HELP US!!! crying crying Please!!!

-we run into the fray-

This isn't good. Wormmon you're gonna have to digivolve if we stand a chance.

Right! You have to get in danger for me to digivolve for the first time to champion!

Oh man. ANGEL!!! I'M GONNA GET YOU OUTTA HERE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:15 pm
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

-we run into the fray-

Right! You have to get in danger for me to digivolve for the first time to champion!

Yeah!!! Be the knight in the shining armor Karasu!!! Please help us quickly!! crying crying

Youta: This is more like a funny nitemare than a bad one... sweatdrop stare Axel, snap out of it!! We're your friends, remember??? gonk  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:21 pm
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

-we run into the fray-

Yeah!!! Be the knight in the shining armor Karasu!!! Please help us quickly!! crying crying

Youta: This is more like a funny nitemare than a bad one... sweatdrop stare Axel, snap out of it!! We're your friends, remember??? gonk
GAH!!! *smacks karasu away with his arm* GAH! *summons shadow arm and it grabs karasu by the neck*
Adell: snap out of it Axel! u'r letting it control u again! ggggrrr.......i'm hopeless.........unless.......Terror Destroyer! *attacks Axel*
Wat r u doing u fool?! *releases karasu*
Adell: i'm going to snap u out of this!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:28 pm
Angel and Youta: eek We're rooting for ya Adell!!! Go get him!! biggrin 3nodding  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:29 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Angel and Youta: eek We're rooting for ya Adell!!! Go get him!! biggrin 3nodding
Adell: *rushes in for his Terror Claw* Here i come!
*stands there* give it u'r best.......... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:42 pm
Hey...what happens if Adell fails? Will Axel really destroy us? But...I'm too young to die!! crying crying

Youta: Erm...yeah. sweatdrop Actually, I won't die. I'll just be reborn to a new egg. 3nodding

Like that's gonna cheer me up... stare

Youta: sweatdrop Adell, finish him quick!! Prove that you're the greatest Wargreymon in the world!! biggrin  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:47 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Hey...what happens if Adell fails? Will Axel really destroy us? But...I'm too young to die!! crying crying

Youta: Erm...yeah. sweatdrop Actually, I won't die. I'll just be reborn to a new egg. 3nodding

Like that's gonna cheer me up... stare

Youta: sweatdrop Adell, finish him quick!! Prove that you're the greatest Wargreymon in the world!! biggrin
Adell: The best BlackWarGreymon! *terror claw becomes chidori* Die!
who seen that coming?! *gets stabed* ugh.........*falls, lies on the ground bleeding and demonic void disappears*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:55 pm
Youta: o_O He's not dead...is he? sweatdrop eek

Who cares? We're finally free!! And all thanks to Adell. Thanks!! biggrin whee

Youta: As a friend, don't you think you should be a little worried? 3nodding

stare ...oh fine. *goes up to Axel and checks for a pulse* Well, he's definitely alive. Let's just hope he doesn't go balistic again... stare

Youta: Adell, maybe you should get him to a hospital. The bleeding looks serious. sad  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Youta: o_O He's not dead...is he? sweatdrop eek

Who cares? We're finally free!! And all thanks to Adell. Thanks!! biggrin whee

Youta: As a friend, don't you think you should be a little worried? 3nodding

stare ...oh fine. *goes up to Axel and checks for a pulse* Well, he's definitely alive. Let's just hope he doesn't go balistic again... stare

Youta: Adell, maybe you should get him to a hospital. The bleeding looks serious. sad
Adell: right 3nodding i'll take him there and sees that he gets better
(g2g)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games