Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:39 am

"You will not scare my students any longer! I will come out but you musn't hurt my students!"
Dumbledore waved his hand to the children and walked out the room.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:40 am

*Logen looks on dumbledore, with a small smile, and says:*

"it seem that this is the first time i have been in this office, really nice, well, we are in a spot of trouble, you see? there is some sort of king that is after us wanting us in his cells, for some reason!"

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 am

King Watcher- I can here you in there and I know the three are in there as well. His voice was magically enhanced and very clear and commanding. Those in this room will answer for trespassing in my kingdom. Since you are the rulers of this school I will meet with you to discuss there punishment.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 am

*still in the other dimension* she had sitting there for hours, just looking at him. Who was he? how could he nearly beat the king himself? and how did he come here, and why? she had seen some others to, mayby around her age, but they had disappeared again. she raised up. he would woke up soon, then she walked outside to find some food.

Evy-Chan1337

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:45 am

"I will take care of him" Dumbledore said from behind his shoulder.
Then he pushed the door open and left. The door closed immediately behind him.

"What is it that you want? My students are innocent and so is my teacher"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:46 am

LanceCalvis
King Watcher- I can here you in there and I know the three are in there as well. His voice was magically enhanced and very clear and commanding. Those in this room will answer for trespassing in my kingdom. Since you are the rulers of this school I will meet with you to discuss there punishment.

*Logen looked at Dumbledore, she said:*

"you shouldnt, i saw a teleportion and a sleeping spell on his hands"

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:47 am

"Dumbledore's gonna be fine, Logen" Dandellion said.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:49 am

Krusadin
"Dumbledore's gonna be fine, Logen" Dandellion said.

[Yeh you saw that in the 6.th book crying ]

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:51 am

Krusadin
"I will take care of him" Dumbledore said from behind his shoulder.
Then he pushed the door open and left. The door closed immediately behind him.

"What is it that you want? My students are innocent and so is my teacher"

Your teacher is already in violation of three laws. The laws of power, for attacking a king and bringing students to my land without a permit. The students will be tryed for what they did whether or not they were aware of the laws or not.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:57 am

"Then let me come too. I need to speak to Saiden and I will see that my students are safe"

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:57 am

*Logen looked at the pheonix that sat at its place and was amazed, she didnt think that Dubledore had such a beutifull animal, (even though she had one herself), she called forth her pheonix, and sat it with it, and said in the pheonix language,*

"if i are to be taken you will belong to Dumbledore, becouse i think you two fit together..."

*the pheonix replied:*

"i like him certently, and he seem to like me"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:03 am

Krusadin
"Then let me come too. I need to speak to Saiden and I will see that my students are safe"

King Watcher- He held out his left hand and a portal appeared before him. Call your students and step through that portal. It will take you directly to the courthouse. If I had to I would have just locked them up before the trial. But now that things can be handled in a legal way the trial can begin immediately.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:05 am

Dumbledore looked into kings eyes, trying to spot a lie. But his childlike trust for all took over.
"Let me get them"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:06 am

*in the other dimension still* when she come back to the cave he had not woke up yet. she laid the food she had found on the ground and begun to cook. suddenly the stranger grunted and turned.she jumped in surprise, but something fell out of his pocket. she took it up, it was a letter. she looked at him, could she open it? she couldnt do anyting about it, hes curisoity were to strong. she opened it and read. it stood his name, age and, and, she gasped.
this guy was a teacher on thea school she was supposed to go on. "you are a teacher! maybe you can get me out of here?"but what would happen to those who were with him? would the king kill them? she chook her head and begun to cook again.

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:09 am

Krusadin
Dumbledore looked into kings eyes, trying to spot a lie. But his childlike trust for all took over.
"Let me get them"

*Logen didnt like the feeling the man gave her*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games