Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:54 pm

*Mikiru sent an image to Mobius' head of a dead version of Shinu, then telepathically spoke to him* And you were planning on separating Shinu's bad side from her? Feh! If you are too weak to handle it, don't bother trying to save the girl you weakling. The result of your "Helping" will end in her death...unless you can find your own strength even in the darkness. this is the only time I am going to try to help you, because if Kimi tries to get shinu.....shinu will kill her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:10 pm

Good Mobius was completely out of it. The pure part of his soul was unable to function without its negative half. So in response to Mikiru's trash-talking, he continued to drool.

(Logen! Save the day! ...Any time now! ...Harry Potter, your demise will be slow and painful!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:14 pm

A boy looked at the sword. Then he picked it up.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:27 pm

(Damn harry potter)

....*sigh* heh... this Kimi....Do you think she'd want to die fast and painless or slow and torturous...It doesn't matter to me.....all I gotta do is touch her, and her insides will either explode or melt.. *laughs cruelly*

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:30 pm

The boy's eyes went blank, and the sword glowed brighter.

EM: "Yeessssssss.... Yesssssssssss..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:33 pm

"why do you want to kill her?" He said looking interested at her.

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:38 pm

The boy walked 3 metres with the sword before he disintegrated into dust.

EM: "Damn! This might take awhile. At least I'm eating, though..."

(g2g little bro wants on)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:43 pm

*Freezes for a moment, than looks down, her hair hiding her eyes* If...If I leave....The military will come after Logen and Mobius....And....*looks up* I'm not going to be responsible for whatever happens to them! I'm not going to carry that burden! I may not feel, I may be a heartless doll....but...I...I don't want them hurt.......It...It'd...just be this unimaginable pain in my heart. *looks away* I don't want it to happen....

(Grr! ok... see ya)

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:53 pm

He looks friendly at her." Do Kimi have to die to save them? And besides, Logen and Mobius would can defend themselves."

(Bye)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:18 pm

(Kimi-chan I'm logging off 2. See ya)

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:31 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
(Kimi-chan I'm logging off 2. See ya)

(Bye, ShiMi-chan)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:56 pm

(HA! ShiMi-chan! That's a good one! Wait... Does that make me MoMo-san? Hmmmm... neutral mad stressed I can't figure it out!!!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:13 am

(hmmz, me wonders what i would be ... lomo-chan?)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:25 am

(Logen, you only have one identity in one body here, making you Logen-chan.)

After 50 bodies and a hell of a lot of walking, Evil Mobius got there. Just as he was about to disintegrate the last body, he placed himself next to Good Mobius. Mobius woke up.

GM: "What? Where are we? ...Central!"

EM: "Let's go in and kick some a**! Then I'll eat Mikiru and call it a day."

GM: "No. To an extent, we still need Mikiru for awhile, just like I need you."

EM: "Yeesh, you're pathetic. The only reason why I'm stuck with you is because everyone can't resist my power! Oh well. If Mikiru's a group consciousness, I'll just eat her one at a time..."

GM: "No. We need something to bargain with, and we need time to perfect the procedure while keeping Shinu stable. I will let you fight, but if you start to do something questionable, I'll interfere."

EM: "You'll try."

They walked into Central, sword blazing. Every soldier who stood in the way was slain, their souls consumed by the blade. Only known to Evil Mobius, a philosopher's stone was forming inside the blade, making each strike more deadly than the last. The stone was amplifying the power to eat souls imbued by the seal, and soon even Good Mobius' bond to it would mean nothing, and it would consume him too. It was only a matter of time, now...

They reached the chamber where Shinu was sealed. It sounded like someone else was inside with her. Evil Mobius began slashing at the door, feral strikes in rapid succession. Gashes in the door would grow half an inch with each strike. It wouldn't be long before they were in.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:39 am

Eda went to the top of the millitary building and looked out. she seemed oblivious to all danger.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games