Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:37 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
walking after him collen pulled out a old book the words on the front of fadded and unreadable (he he he that was fun sadly almost everyone dies in the end)
{IM NOT DONE READING THE FINAL BOOK DONT TELL!!!!}
(whitch one are you on i finished the dragons of summer autum winter spring and then lost souls war now i need test of the twins)
{wow im on summer}tsume and collen come up to the town
this the place?
(yea but i started like 4 years ago summer is good and the soul wars make it even better) looking up from his book "it is a nice place."
so lets go find rawne and the mayors office  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:38 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
walking after him collen pulled out a old book the words on the front of fadded and unreadable (he he he that was fun sadly almost everyone dies in the end)
{IM NOT DONE READING THE FINAL BOOK DONT TELL!!!!}
(whitch one are you on i finished the dragons of summer autum winter spring and then lost souls war now i need test of the twins)
this the place?
(yea but i started like 4 years ago summer is good and the soul wars make it even better) looking up from his book "it is a nice place."
closeing the book "ok where is the mayors office."  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:52 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
this the place?
i got no clue
tsume looks at the city
we shuld head to the largest house it would seem like the most natural place for the mayor to be at  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
this the place?
i got no clue
tsume looks at the city
we shuld head to the largest house it would seem like the most natural place for the mayor to be at
"agreed."  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:56 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
i got no clue
tsume looks at the city
"agreed."
so lets go look around then
tsume starts off into the town  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:03 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
i got no clue
tsume looks at the city
"agreed."
following collen puts his book in his pack.  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:10 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
i got no clue
tsume looks at the city
"agreed."
following collen puts his book in his pack.
tsume sees a large building
that might be it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:38 am
Holly is getting worried that Lilith isn't back so she gets up gets dressed and goes out looking for her. Holly's body aching from practicing so hard.  

Time_Continues

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:39 am
Lilith is sitting by the lake, looking up to the sky. "Hm... maybe this 'Guardian Angel' thing is not going to work out as I hoped..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:42 am
Holly heads back to clearing and looks for footsteps in the mud. She finds Lilith's and begins following them towards the lake.  

Time_Continues

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:45 am
She looks at her hands and smiles slightly. "Hmm.... I know I shouldn't give up but.... oh you're right.... " she mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:48 am
Holly, walking with a hand on the hilt of her sword, finds Lilith sitting by the lake talking to herself. Holly slowly walks up behind her and asks gently "Are you all right, Lilith?"  

Time_Continues

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 am
Lilith turns around to face Holly. "Oh, hi there Holly.... yes I'm fine, don't worry," she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:00 am
"Uh...okay, well I was getting worried because you weren't back at the hut... You looked so sad sitting here alone though, but if you say you're fine then I guess I'll leave you be" Holly looks at Lilith and then turns to leave  

Time_Continues

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:04 am
"Oh... no don't leave, stay here for a while, keep me company," she said, looking at her honestly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games