Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:30 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she points to the castle "there, with my family" she looks away from the castle and looks around
holy crap you were rich
"yea but that didnt matter to me, my mother was Queen but then she died, my father was King but then someone kiled him, i was next in line but then they sent me to your world because something was going to happen....i guess they knew this would" she sighs
you mean your a princess
wow i wouldn't have guessed you seem so normal
tsume kumps up to the top of a half destroyed building and looks around
she shruggs "nobody would have guessed" she walks around looking at everything, she steps on a suffed animal that was hers when she was younger, she bends down and picks it up

tsume sees a store and jumps down to check it out
he grabs a shiny necklace and looks at it
she holds the bear and looks at it, she smiles softly then puts it in her bag, she looks around and keeps walking  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:31 pm
Fin dnt answer me emo  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:36 pm
{join us love and war}tsume walks out of the building and keeps looking around the city  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:40 pm
lupinewarrior
{join us love and war}tsume walks out of the building and keeps looking around the city

(For the last time call me Love, What do I do dnt i have to sign up or somthing?)  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

(For the last time call me Love, What do I do dnt i have to sign up or somthing?)
(theres another page where u sign up at) she walks up to the castle and sits down on her knees in her room with her eyes closed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:49 pm
(Okay I signed up, but Im still doing the other rp tht i started lol)  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

(theres another page where u sign up at) she walks up to the castle and sits down on her knees in her room with her eyes closed

(Dude, Saria Turned like evil sorta lol XDD Dam Lycans *No affence* Logan was too lat to save her)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:18 pm
{back with books from barnes and noble}tsume walked around the desemated city looking at all the shops and homes
now i see why she was worse off then me that day  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:45 pm
she looks around her room sitting on her knees, she sighs standing up slowly, she looked out the large hole in the wall, she gripped on the vines and climbed down the 3rd story  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:54 pm
tsume jumped up to a hole in a building and looked in finding a childs bed room
it got even the children who or what could be so heartless  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:58 pm
lupinewarrior
{back with books from barnes and noble}tsume walked around the desemated city looking at all the shops and homes
now i see why she was worse off then me that day

(I got a lot of books from there lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Ren saw them in the buildings and like a shadow fallowed them and thought -Who are they? and what are they doing here?-  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:01 pm
she jumps down the rest of the way and looks around, she sensed something and fell to her knees, she closed her eyes, pain shooting througout her body "w-whos there" she whispered opening her eyes and looking around

"remember me little witch?" he asked laughing, he held up a purple gem in front of her, that weakened her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:02 pm
{i made a bet with my friend to read twilight if she would read my werewolf love story books}tsume picks up a child's doll
they didn't even leave body's to bury  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
she jumps down the rest of the way and looks around, she sensed something and fell to her knees, she closed her eyes, pain shooting througout her body "w-whos there" she whispered opening her eyes and looking around

"remember me little witch?" he asked laughing, he held up a purple gem in front of her, that weakened her

Ren jumped and kicked him in the back nocking the Gem out of his hands She grabs her by the arm and starts running "Come on! Its not safe here Princess!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff