Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hikano ( & Arzen! ) Free Chibi Art: Finished pieces, Post 4! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Give Arzen a cookie?
  Sure!
  Nuuu. D<
  Maybe. If he's good. :]
View Results

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:42 pm
Arzen: Lemon! I think they messed with me somehow. Did you see what happened!? crying

No she didn't. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:46 pm
*Angel comes in looking rather angry with Youta*

Youta: There they are mistress!! They planned to blackmail and plotted evil things against you!! Especially Axel and Hikano!!

Is that so...? *gives chilling stare at the two* So you think you can scare me? You will regret doing so...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! And just so you know, Youta is incapable of having his memories erased. twisted evil *goes around the HQ and trashes about*

Youta: Yeah!! You go mistress!! 3nodding xd whee  

Tear_Angel

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Arzen: Go, Angel, go! *Roots for her beside Youta*

eek No! Not my house!

Arzen: That's what you get for plotting. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:55 pm
tear-blooded_angel

Youta: There they are mistress!! They planned to blackmail and plotted evil things against you!! Especially Axel and Hikano!!

Is that so...? *gives chilling stare at the two* So you think you can scare me? You will regret doing so...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! And just so you know, Youta is incapable of having his memories erased. twisted evil *goes around the HQ and trashes about*

i didn't want to do this but u made me have no choice! demonic prison! *shadow arms wrap up Youta and Angel* heh that should do it (g2g)  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:58 pm
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Take this and that!!! twisted evil *throws stuff around and breaks stuff*

Youta: whee Keep going until everything is messed up!! This will show them how NOT to mess with us!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:00 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

i didn't want to do this but u made me have no choice! demonic prison! *shadow arms wrap up Youta and Angel* heh that should do it (g2g)

(Later!!)

NOOOOOOO!!! Let me go!! I'm not finished yet!! scream scream

Youta: Yeah, she's not finished yet!! scream 3nodding  

Tear_Angel

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:01 pm
Well, crap. My house is ruined. That's a nice thing to see when you come to our new home. Our new Blackgabumon is gonna freak. gonk

Arzen: I blame you, Hika. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:05 pm
Hikano
Well, crap. My house is ruined. That's a nice thing to see when you come to our new home. Our new Blackgabumon is gonna freak. gonk

Arzen: I blame you, Hika. mad

*gives a satisfied smirk* Good. Next time that you plan to blackmail me or plot anything against me, just rememer what the effects are. 3nodding twisted

Youta: So um...can we be friends again...? sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

FishGhost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:06 pm
Lemon: Yeah go Youta and Angel xd

Wait a minute i'm so confused...I can't believe you guys would trash Hikano's house without me. talk2hand If I may, i'm gonna go get my blow torch mehehe *lights blow torch* Hee hee hee twisted twisted twisted Let's burn this baby to the ground!!!

Lemon: You twisted sick child. I'm tired of these mother freaking snakes on this mother freaking plane. *snakes on a plane*...sorry redface anyway... *cough cough* nooooo!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:10 pm
Arzen: I'm still your friend!

Yeah, no problem. sweatdrop  

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:11 pm
FishGhost
Lemon: Yeah go Youta and Angel xd

Wait a minute i'm so confused...I can't believe you guys would trash Hikano's house without me. talk2hand If I may, i'm gonna go get my blow torch mehehe *lights blow torch* Hee hee hee twisted twisted twisted Let's burn this baby to the ground!!!

Lemon: You twisted sick child. I'm tired of these mother freaking snakes on this mother freaking plane. *snakes on a plane*...sorry redface anyway... *cough cough* nooooo!!

Arzen: Please don't use fire. sweatdrop

FIRE. YES. I LOVE FIRE.

Arzen: BAD HIKA! *Knocks her out* She didn't mean it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:19 pm
Say 'aye!' if anyone want to burn this place to a crisp!!! twisted twisted

Youta: Uh...I think it's enough now. We don't want to be branded as criminals...do you??? eek eek

stare Well of course not. But...they started it. *points at Hikano and Axel*  

Tear_Angel

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:27 pm
Actually, Axel started it. sweatdrop

Arzen: True...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:37 pm
Hikano
Actually, Axel started it. sweatdrop

Arzen: True...

*stares at Hikano* Didn't Arzen knocked you out...? But, I'm afraid it is time to go home. Youta, let's go. *magically gets out from the shadow arms*

Youta: I hope to see you guys later!! Farewell!! xd biggrin *leaves with Angel*  

Tear_Angel

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:03 pm
Thanks Hikano.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games