Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:18 pm
Kiera is walking and all of a sudden a Man with a Huge sword comes after her he yells "Your a** Is MINE!" Kiera dodges and yelll "Oh Shitnaz!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:19 pm
she swims around, she looks intot the water seeing something shiny, she dives under and picks up the item, she swims back up to look at it "a necklace?" she asked and rubbed the dirt away "strange" she looks at the designs "hmm looks firmiliar" she shruggs and puts it it  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:21 pm
username: Kaosangel012
Roleplaying name: Hannah
race: Fallen Angel
bio:She fell down from Heaven seven years ago for simple misunderstanding. She has been alone ever since, hidden in the forest.
weapons: Bow and Arrow
appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:22 pm
"This Time your gonna PAY b***h!!" Kiera yells back as he chases her "Hey DONT CALL ME A b***h IM NO DOG!!!" He throws a nife at her and she fly's "I THINK YOUR TRYING TO HURT ME!" The Man yells "Ya think ya retard?"  

iLacey

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:24 pm
Hannah slowly walks around the forest, picking up flowers. "Ah.... thse are beautiful...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:24 pm
the necklace glows and stings "ouch" she cried feeling it burn through her skin "what the heck?" she watches it sink into her "no! get it off" she claws at it, cutting herself, she jumps out of the water "whats going on? get it off" she screamed blood dripping down her chest as she tried to get it out but failed  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:27 pm
Hnnah drops the flowers as she heard someone screaming. "Ah.....? That yell came from nearby...." she walks toward the laks, hides behind the tree and sees Angel struggle with the necklace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:28 pm
The Man throws a Nife at Kiera's arm it hooks her up to a tree and Burns her it sticks to her flesh, Its the same miterial and the Necklace Angel has the Man yells "Now I have you, and soon Ill have every single one of your kind"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:30 pm
she screams again "get it off" she cried clawing at her chest "please it burns" she kept on trying, cutting at her skin, blood dripping down  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:31 pm
Hannah opens her eyes wide and runs toward her. "A-Allright miss... I-I'll try!" she said, as she grabbed the necklace, trying to take it off.  

La Petite Ange

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Kiera weeps in agony "Who are you?"
"I am an Angel Hunter, I suspect by now your friend Angel has found the Necklace that is burning and stuck to her flesh"
Kiera screams "YOUR A MONSTER!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:33 pm
she screams again as it goes in completely "no please god no" she cried, only a faint outline can be seen  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:35 pm
She gasps. "Oh my.... w-what do I do?" she said, getting nervous, not really understanding what is going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:38 pm
meaniels head pokes out of the water near angel
angel why are you screaming i could hear you from the river bed
he looks at the lines on her neck  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games