Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:27 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
Hi Adam! ^ ^ *smiles*

"you remember emiko right adam?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:30 pm

"O hi Saskue hi Emiko and im just gonna go to class and watch as mr.L gets covered in glue or at least the computers" He said as he continued to walk down the narrow hall

OahuGrown14

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:31 pm

L sits down at his desk, and opens his laptop. "Hn..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:32 pm

Gaia name:Okami_shirinai
Name:Bane evon
Year: teacher= english, science high school
History:Is a Werepyre but keeps it a secret and has been a teacher for other schools and was fired after they found out. he is hoping not to get fired here
Criminal Record: none at the moment
Extras: Werepyre from has black wings fangs and claws., takes a special medicine to stop urge to suck blood
Sexuality:straight
appearance: User Image

Bane walked down the hall looking for his new classroom, "where could it be" he said looking for the number.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:33 pm

Adam enters the classroom and starts to laugh evily "mr.L hows your labtop doing" He said as he took a seat in the front row
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:35 pm

L Hyabusa
"O hi Saskue hi Emiko and im just gonna go to class and watch as mr.L gets covered in glue or at least the computers" He said as he continued to walk down the narrow hall

"well we gotta go to class too.... and i already disarmed it this morning...."

The_Last_Avenger

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:35 pm

L looks at Adam and smiles a bit. "Nice to see you too... and it's quite fine..." he said as he stood up. "If you excuse me, I'm supposed to show a teacher to his new classroom... he supposedly arrived today..." he said as he exited his classroom, seeing a man walking down the hall. "Excuse me, you Bane Evon..?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:36 pm

Bane looks in the classroom, "um is mr. l here because i need to ask him something" bane said.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:37 pm

L walks over to him and nods. "Your classroom, right..?" he said, crossing his arms slighlty.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:38 pm

"ok" He said while he was laughing very evily, he took out a note book then he tought to himself ''its only a matter of time''

OahuGrown14

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:39 pm

KaosAngel012
L walks over to him and nods. "Your classroom, right..?" he said, crossing his arms slighlty.

"ya im the new english and science teacher for the high school" bane said looking around.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:42 pm

Okami_Shirinai
KaosAngel012

"ya im the new english and science teacher for the high school" bane said looking around.

"Yes, i know..." he said, smiling. "It's just next to mine, here.." he said, pointing to the classroom right next to his.

La Petite Ange

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:45 pm

*Is quiet, a look of deep thought on her face, she suddenly pulls Sasuke back and kisses his cheek, then walks ahead of him smiling* ^ ^
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:47 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*Is quiet, a look of deep thought on her face, she suddenly pulls Sasuke back and kisses his cheek, then walks ahead of him smiling* ^ ^

blushes and stops. after a few seconds he runs after her,pulls her back and kisses her (not on the cheek)

The_Last_Avenger

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 pm

bananas28
Kokoro Mitsurugi

blushes and stops. after a few seconds he runs after her,pulls her back and kisses her (not on the cheek)

"thanks" said bane and went out and decided to look around then say the two students.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games