Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm
"Is. I haven't seen her lately. You can judge me by my packmates or just see me either way. You happen to be her packmate as well." She stood adn staggered before looking at Raven.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 pm
"I won't jugde you because you a friend of Dantara but I know Dantara..." Raven noticed her staggering and her groan when she sat. "You are weak, are you hurt?" Raven asked worried.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:04 pm
"I am fourteen years old I am not injured just sore I've been walking for a long while and being able to sit for that short period of time really help." She moved her front right paw behind her front left and looked down to the left which in humans and most animal if they could speak means they did something wrong or they're lieing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:28 pm
Raven raised a brow at her. "There is some thing wrong I can tell," Raven said to her.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:58 pm
"Just a hunter's trap I got caught in it." She looked away from him ashamed at herself. "That's how I met Dantara." She looked at him to access his reaction.

Demitri layed down in the grass beside Sarafina smiling hes fur beaded with sweat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:10 pm
"Are you ok? Do you need help?" Raven asked standing up.

Sarafina smiled back at him with her eyes slightly closed, sweat was rare to ever reach Sarafina's fur but it was just one of those days. Sarafina breathing slowed to a nice and easy pace when she lay on the cool grass as the sweet air filled her nose.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:10 pm
Lindsey shook her head. "I just need to rest thats all"
Demitri looked at Sarafina. "Now we wait to see if you get pups"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:47 pm
-- Lol, wolves can't sweat, that's why they pant and the excess water evaporates... I'm a bio major... X) --

Eiwen's ears perked up as Raven broke away from his gaze. The brute stretched his tense neck muscles and shook himself. He licked his maw and then felt Meena shift next to him.

He whined almost inaudibly and licked her ears. "What troubles you?" His brow furrowed in a worried way that made a stark contrast to his posturing just moments ago.

Neira whined perceptively after Eiwen, as she could hear just what was going through Meena's head, but it wasn't her's to share. She kept her mouth shut and nuzzled close to Hunter-James, keeping him warm while he slept and healed.

The she-wolf listened in on his odd stream of consciousness as he slipped into dreams. She could tell when he felt a twinge of pain and would lick his ears reassuredly so that he could slip back under again. Letting him sleep and cleaning the wounds for him would be the best they could do for him, but she'd see him through it.

She could faintly hear the murmurs of the new wolf Raven had encountered and had felt the new mind approaching. With the rather lull in conversation, she was able to focus more on her gifted curse and see just how far she could reach out and into the other wolves thoughts. She wouldn't pry but she was able to catch whatever their strongest or most emotionally charged thoughts were. However, with there being so many to listen to at once it was sort of like having a flock of crows cawing and trying to count how many you could hear.

Neira sighed and let her head rest on her forepaws. "You should rest as well, Ka... Are you sure you are fine though?"

A smile played on her lips as she caught the faint thoughts of Sarafina and Demitri before they went to far for her to listen anymore.

Eiwen was still restless and Meena's actions troubled him. Her mouth was still not in too good of shape as far as he could see and he tried to crouch closer to her and clean the wound...

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:15 pm
((glad someone caught that I never could lol))
Hunter-James whimpered as he dreamed of his mother and father's death.
Meena looked up slightly at her mate. "I'm fine" She winsed as her breath brushed against her lip.
Demitri stood and waited for Sarafina before headed back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:41 pm
"Well you certainly don't seem fine to me..." he rumbled softly as he crouched next to her. He shifted so he was laying alongside her. "Lay your head on my side and don't move for now." He was worried about the strange wound but completely unsure how to help his mate except to ease the pain that was inside of her so evidently weighing her down.

Neira listened in again, also curling her tail around so that she completely encircled the pup as if she could protect him from the world. "Meena hurt in ways that you can't heal, brother." She lifted her head slightly so that he'd know she'd spoken but then rested it back on her paws with a sigh.

"The poison is from Ka's flesh...?" She'd read it out of his and Meena's minds but was still confused by it. She'd known something was different about Ka from her first meeting with him and his shining aura to the strange spark of energy she felt run through her whenever he brushed against her.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm
Ka looked at his 'mother' and layed down trying not to touch Neira and desturb Hunter-James. He flinched from the pain.
Meena layed her head down and leaned against Eiwen. "I did.." she whimpered and flinched and just refused to try and talk again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:12 am
Sarafina stood up and stretched her legs and wings before walkif beside Demitri.

Raven's ears folded back (Neria can hear Raven's thoughts). I will have to take her back to the pack.... And be alone once more, Raven thought deeply. "Come on, let me take you to the others. They would surely love to let you in on their pack," Raven said with a hint of sadness but he kept a smile.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 am
"I'll be staying." she said it as a statment not a question. She slowly itched her jet black ear with her hind paw and wobbled in the process. Her golden eye twinkle as the sun continued to make it's journey from the region of the Mountian Cat Clan to hang at this moment over the The Na'arinheim Pack.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:43 am
Raven titled his head to the side, "Then what will you do? I have to return and you have to keep searching for that alpha." Raven was confused and didn't know what to do anymore, she wanted to stay but he didn't want to abandon her. Raven didn't feel right, his heart ached and his brain churned. If he stayed with this female then he might be considered a traitor to the pack, and Hunter-James but if he returned he would feel horrible for leaving the female alone. And alone is some thing Raven knew. He felt like some thing had happened again to him, trust. When ever he got it, it was flushed down and never returned back to him. No, he wasn't about to let this happen to him again he had to think of something.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:37 pm
Neira heard Raven's urgent thoughts and troubled decision. She closed her eyes and focused intently. She managed to nudge the wind and it playfully rose to her will. She whispered a few incoherent lines of faeric and it blew away from them, towards Raven to urge him that he could stay. We won't think you a traitor, I will give you my trust even if the pack does not. You have my word. She hoped he would hear her and then let her head fall back onto her paws again, just that little bit of fae magick tiring her. Go with her if you so choose...

Neira sighed and then let her head roll so that it rested against Ka's side. She yawned and her white teeth bit at the air when her maw snapped shut.

Eiwen made a sound that was a low, protective sort of growl, but part contented sigh. He'd done his best, he thought so he rested his chin upon the young grass and closed his eyes. One emerals eye opened even so slighly to peer at Meena one more time before he relaxed and simply kept his ears open to the sounds of the other wolves.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games