Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:14 pm

(......tricky tricky, okey then keep your secrits!! ninja )
"okey" she returned to the ninja girl telling her that he remembered,
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:27 pm

(back to the female ninja.)

"He remembered that day... i didnt think he would." she starts to cry. "I was so happy that day then the next i go and die." she continues to cry. "if i could only kill myself again."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:33 pm

( hey every bodie ya yu probly dont remember me i havnt postedf in a long time and i was to lazy to read lik 20 pages so can you tell me if i died in case you dont remeber who i am im riku)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:29 pm

( i dont think you died. but i know im a ninja at the moment. youll figure out why later.)

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:27 pm

(we beat you in a battle but ur not dead,)
"you should not wish to die, you did it for someone you loved, and that is priceless,"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:56 pm

(still girl ninja)

"why not? i left him the day we were supposed to get married. I left him with nothing. and now he has nothing more than his skills." the girl ninja bursts into tears again. "and we can never be wed, because if he marries me, he dies."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:07 pm

Jack walked up. "No reason to be married, love. Commonlaw couples, 'n whatnot, y'know. You can do the do without any sort 'o commitment, y'see? It's perfect."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:04 pm

(still the girl ninja)

"Quite rude for one of your sort." goes to slap him in the face but misses because shes a ghost. "i always thought pirates were at least halfway respectable."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:13 pm

"Hey lass, yer forgetting two things; First, I'm just saying things as they are. You can't get married, but you want to be together, so my solution sounds viable. Second, I'm a bloody pirate! I have no code of ethics, I just go by what I feel!"

(g2g)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:25 pm

all of a sudden Riku walked up and said "you must die"

lacosse

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:19 pm

(still the female ninja.)
She starts making hand signs. "synthesize jutsu." She turns into a normal person for a moment and slaps jack in the face then she turns back into a ghost. "and 2 we cant do that either. im dead."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 am

she is thrown of by Riku appearing, "oh buzz off befor i deside that ur bugging me!!!"

(hehe!!! i just noticed.....my origenal name in this RP was Korika but i got confused and now its Zatchin......hehe i'm blond!!!!)

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:58 am

(female ninja disappears because she doesnt have enough energy to stay anymore. Im helix again.)

"you... you have the power of darkness." the ninja walks closer to riku and stands next to him. "do you also seek the one named sora?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:03 pm

she flashes the ninja a hawklike look and turns back to riku saspition still in her mind, "leave now......"

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:07 pm

the ninja looks at rikus blade. "thatll do nicely." the ninja punches riku and takes rikus sword. then uses invisibility jutsu and walks over to zatchin. "hey i got his weapon just make him go away."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games