Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:15 am

she screams hearing a gun shoot, she runs over to where he was

"get them" they yelled shooting at the door, running towards it
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:17 am

"You start closing the door, I'll give cover fire." He started shooting at them.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:31 am

she reaches into his pocket and pulls out the necklace, she throws it out and shuts the door "fake" she said before he could speak "the real one is hidden somewhere, i wont say though"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:33 am

"Not everything on it was fake." He goes to the upstairs window and shoots at them as they start to run. He hits one in the leg and he falls, he shoots the other one in his shoulder.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:47 am

she looks at him confused "okay and what does that mean?" she kicks the wall and walks back outside, she walks up to the two, standing on both of them, she picks up the necklace, she knocks the two out and walks back inside "there" she said handing it to him, she looks out the window, her arms crossed
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:58 am

He looked at her. "Tha, yo... Bu... I... OooooooooKay?"He took the necklace and put it in his pocket. "I did not expect that."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:07 pm

"you didnt expect this either" she removes her hand from her stomach, showing blood, she smiles weakly the falls back, passing out
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:14 pm

"No, but I did." A man in his twenties comes into the room. "I was wondering when you'd get here." "Shhhh. She's still awake." She feels a sharp pain and blacks out. She wakes, dizzy, with a headache and a pain in her abdomen and chest. As she opens her eyes, she can see a weight laid across her upper body. She is on the bed in her room.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:16 pm

she looks around "w-what...?" she whispered, she winces as she tries to sit up
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:19 pm

The weights are too heavy for her to get up or lift her arms. She can here people moving in the hall way.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:23 pm

"whats going on" she whispered, tring to move, she looks at the door "hello" she yelled, then stopped after feeling pain in her chest
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:29 pm

A man she didn't recognize except for his voice. It was the man Walt had talked to earlier. "Shut up. It took me enough trouble getting that teacher out the first three times. I don't want her or anyone else interrupting us." As he said this, he took of his gloves and put them in his inside coat pocket.He faced the window and looked out. He closed the window shades and kept his face to the window. He made sure to cover the mirror so she didn't see his face.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:31 pm

she winces "what do you mean.....and what the hell is going on, i cant move" she winces again then gives up "who are you anyways?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:40 pm

"You don't think it's like in the movies when I give a speech and then someone saves you. No, I'll just kill you now. Theres a thief and serial killer in the area. They'll find him running from here, having killed you in his normal fashion."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:47 pm

"you....you stay away from me" she yelled, struggling to move again
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games