Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:25 pm
she sees the fire fly and smiles, she sets the sleeping pup beside her and stands up, she walks over and grabs a drink, she sits up on the counter and sips it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:27 pm
irishdawg69
"But what purpose is there to live if we are to die? With emotions or without them, death does not change. But without emotions the worst you can experience is death itself. With emotions can come far greater pains.." Kratos said.

"but the joys outweigh the pains.... i would gladly die to save my friends...." he said quietly and he took his drink, sipping it slowly.  

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:29 pm
Kratos grabbed a drink, opened it and downed it quickly. "Savor the drink...savoring the moment. They all fade with memories and deeds as our blood flows from our body to the earth. Nothing good comes from it in the end, if the memory of it is gone."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:31 pm
"but having memories is a good thing, to look back when your down, to remember" she sets her drink down and looks at him "i dont have many good memories but one good one was that i survied, i am still alive like i want to be"  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:31 pm
irishdawg69
Kratos grabbed a drink, opened it and downed it quickly. "Savor the drink...savoring the moment. They all fade with memories and deeds as our blood flows from our body to the earth. Nothing good comes from it in the end, if the memory of it is gone."

sasuke still drank slowly "memories are forever, emotions are joy, death is uncertain" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:33 pm
tal sat down in a pagoda and drank from a cup of water while frankie crawled into his nest up in the roof of the pagoda the fire flys seemed to be every where in the atrium making it look like a big bottle with them in it from the windows of the house  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:33 pm
Kratos sighed. "You didn't grasp my meaning. What good are they after death? After your corpse is left to rot to save someone from the inevitable, are you so sure your memories follow? They are said to lay dormant in the mind as you live, and your mind has never been said to go with your soul as you die."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:36 pm
"that is true, but wouldnt you want them before death? to feel love and happyness? you might not feel them or see them when you die, but you would like to get to feel them before you do, i would, to get one last look at everything before i leave" she hops off the counter and walks back over to the couch and sits down  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:37 pm
irishdawg69
Kratos sighed. "You didn't grasp my meaning. What good are they after death? After your corpse is left to rot to save someone from the inevitable, are you so sure your memories follow? They are said to lay dormant in the mind as you live, and your mind has never been said to go with your soul as you die."

"take in death what you hold dear in life" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:39 pm
He looked at River and sighed. "No I would not. For the pain is greater than any joy I ever had..for me at least." He looked at Sasuke. "And in darkness, light shall hold no bare."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:43 pm
she petts the wolf looking down, she picks it up and lays on the couch, she curls up leaving some room for someone to sit down, she cuddles the pup and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:44 pm
tal walks back in and sits down at a desk and a screen opens up he then starts in on requesting a skiff to get to xanthor  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:44 pm
irishdawg69
He looked at River and sighed. "No I would not. For the pain is greater than any joy I ever had..for me at least." He looked at Sasuke. "And in darkness, light shall hold no bare."

"even in darkness...there is light...." he said quietly. "search for that light and you shall become whole"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:48 pm
"Shadows exist only in light, darkness exists on its own." Kratos notices River making some room but decides to continue standing. His endless and depressing rant was probably making him seem less wanted. He let out a sigh as he leaned against the wall.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:51 pm
damn
tal continues typing and finally gives up with trying to find a skiff not enlisted in the imperial legion  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games