Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:48 pm

Yes mam

*attempts to staunch bleeding*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:03 pm

That's "ma'am"

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:05 pm

I'm...shorry...my broken jaw shlurred it shome
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:14 pm

*sigh*

Hey, Paul. Decide on any weaknesses yet for Arch?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:26 pm

I'm pretty sure the apocalypse will arrive first.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:31 pm

I'm just wondering. I'm not going to become a Miss Cleo, but I'm seriously curious since I've been going through the profiles to make sure they are up to speck.

I mean, there's one from Dark Lord Taniss or whatever that says his lightsaber style is "teras kasi"....

I'm really curious on one thing though: what's with the sudden use of the old bio format for force users?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:36 pm

And, he has yet to post to the guild in general ...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:41 am

Okay, here's my solution to the problem. This is as original I could get, short of scrapping her and just using Fina to do my dirty work:

1) Stay with my original plan, and have Kathleen as a Dathomiri wild-card who's inherited the strength and powers of a long-dead Jedi ancestor.

2) Kathleen's an orphan Jedi or Sith, and was raised on Dathomir due to circumstances.

Or we just kill her off. Any other ideas? stare

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:46 am

Nelowulf
I'm just wondering. I'm not going to become a Miss Cleo, but I'm seriously curious since I've been going through the profiles to make sure they are up to speck.

I mean, there's one from Dark Lord Taniss or whatever that says his lightsaber style is "teras kasi"....

I'm really curious on one thing though: what's with the sudden use of the old bio format for force users?

I havent a clue why people are using the older bio.
And if Mister Teras Kasi ever shows up, I'm just going to have Link show him how effective his kung-fu really is against a Master swordsman.
Taniss: Hya!
*Link severs his hands at the wrists in a single swipe*
Taniss: AAAAAAUGH!!

Link: *Sigh* Why must this one be thrown at every tough looking PC who subits a profile? Arch, annoying as he is, The Traveler has no grudge against, nor Graus, nor Jaden, nor any of a number of opponents that you seem to wish to eliminate. There is no point to such futile battles, and more pressing matters are at hand. Such as leaving Ferno Unchecked.

Cale: .....Shut up.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:17 am

ElladanKenet
Okay, here's my solution to the problem. This is as original I could get, short of scrapping her and just using Fina to do my dirty work:

1) Stay with my original plan, and have Kathleen as a Dathomiri wild-card who's inherited the strength and powers of a long-dead Jedi ancestor.

2) Kathleen's an orphan Jedi or Sith, and was raised on Dathomir due to circumstances.

Or we just kill her off. Any other ideas? stare

Or you could find a force user to train her. you know, properly? That's the biggest hindrance, its not her power level, its the fact she hasn't been given the ability to control what she has.

A dathomiri, however weak or strong, views the force as "magic", rather than a sort of bond and personal ability. With such a negative view, of course she's not going to have the same strength as others, because she won't practice magic to make herself stronger; she'll learn things slower and be weaker because she just views it as it is, not what it could be.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:25 am

This is true.
Its like a witch doctor who uses Herbal remedies and a very basic understanding of the human body to heal people.
He may be proficient, but he lacks real knowledge of what he's doing.
Thats why the Doctor who has Medical School Training is so much better at the same job of healing people.
He understands what he's doing.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:29 am

Also, EK, Talk to us mods before you start getting people to play actual characters like Roan Fel.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:22 am

Cale Darksun
Also, EK, Talk to us mods before you start getting people to play actual characters like Roan Fel.

EK didn't come up with that idea. It was ktownknight who wanted to play as Fel.

And remember the good doctor in d20 Future? He seemed to heal pretty well.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:10 am

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun

EK didn't come up with that idea. It was ktownknight who wanted to play as Fel.

And remember the good doctor in d20 Future? He seemed to heal pretty well.

Check in the Senate. He asked Ktownknight to play Fel.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:20 am

Goddamn. Come on EK, you know better than that.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games