Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:34 pm
"Of course,"[/i[ Keiko agreed, leaning in and hugging Lykas tightly. She was all too ready to forgive and forget. "I'm glad you feel that way about Odd. He's a keeper, a good guy. Don't ever let him go."

"Didn't know you were vying for the role of team matchmaker," I quipped, leaning against the door frame that led into their room.

"I don't think I'm best suited for that position," Keiko replied, blushing a bit as she leaned away from Lykas. "I was just agreeing with Lykas."

"Sorry for interrupting," I said with a grin despite being sincere. "Come on out when you're done. I got something I wanna show you."

Keiko nodded, then looked back at Lykas. They'd covered what she wanted to talk about, but she didn't know if Lykas had anything to add or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:52 pm
"Why do I get the feeling someone is missing..." Sub asked himself as he walked downstairs from his office. SNAG in hand as he tapped away at it. "Is it Sol? Nah, he's been gone for awhile now, Aden too. Can't be Night either as she popped back up recently. RC? Meh, I know where he is these days. Man this is bugging me..." He continued to carry on as he went through a list of team members on his SNAG. Ever get the nagging feeling that something was wrong? That's what Sub was feeling right now, or in this case he felt like someone in the team had disappeared and been gone for awhile and he couldn't figure out who, if anyone.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:16 am
After a while, I decided to give Keiko and Lykas a little privacy to recover their friendship, and wandered around, exploring HQ as I'd been gone for a while. I didn't go very far, just down a flight of stairs. I was attuned to Keiko's emotional state, so when she was ready for me, I could have Rala teleport me to her in an instant, so I didn't worry about how far I wandered off. Eventually, though I wound up losing track of where I was in HQ, I ran into Sub. "Hey, Sub," I said calmly before walking past him slowly, continuing to wander. If Sub noticed my presence and was up for it, I'd stop and chat.

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:22 am
Odd ended up heading off toward the lounge when he realized Terashi wasn't coming back any time soon. Carrying Celesta with him, he and the Mimikyu crashed on the couch, with Odd grabbing the remote and looking for something worth watching on the television.

Down in the training room, Fermata was looking at Thing once again. He seemed to have gotten through to the Shuppet at last. "Will you train with me, then, if not him?" The Decidueye asked of the other Ghost.

"Duskull!" Affanoso cried out from behind him, having come to join the party. He seemed to have taken a liking to "playing" with Thing. Thing grunted in annoyance but made no attempt to deny the request of either Fermata or Affanoso.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:07 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"Hm? Oh, hey Ter." Sub said as he continued walking, not taking his eyes off his SNAG to even look at the fellow teammate. The man would continue his absorption in his SNAG for a good few seconds before stopping dead in his tracks and turning back to look at Terashi. "Ter! Hey!" He shouted with a laugh as he backed up a bit to stand by Terashi's side. "Sorry about that, been a little spaced out. So how did things go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:53 am
"Yeah, I was about to ask if you were lost or something," I smirked. "Well, I can sense people's emotional states. That, and I can tell my own feelings apart from Rala's or other people's. Can't quite sense energy yet, but my teachers figure that the bubble of Ghost energy in my head is interfering with that, which makes sense. So, how about you? I hope nothing too world-shattering happened while I was gone."

Keiko left Lykas's room and went to look for me, but had little luck. Deciding it could wait, she wound up walking downstairs, heading nowhere in particular.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Well at least it's progress." Sub said with a smile to Terashi as he made his way into the common area and found a seat at the couch. "Eh, nothing too big has gone down since you've been gone. I mean, Odd got kidnapped by Team Skull and we set off to rescue him only for him to save himself so yeah, a typical day around here." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:18 pm
"Team wha?" I asked in slight shock, unfamiliar with the name. "Well, yeah, sounds like things have been rather dull. Odd seems okay, at least." I shrugged, finding a seat myself. Before long, Keiko would hug me from behind and sit beside me. "You guys having fun catching up?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:19 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Team wha?" I asked in slight shock, unfamiliar with the name. "Well, yeah, sounds like things have been rather dull. Odd seems okay, at least." I shrugged, finding a seat myself. Before long, Keiko would hug me from behind and sit beside me. "You guys having fun catching up?"

"Loads." Sub said with a smile to Keiko as she showed up. "Did you tell Ter here about all the fun you got into since he's been gone? This little lady sure stepped up to the plate in your absence, you would be surprised if you saw some of the things she did."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:26 pm
"Oh?" I asked, glancing over at Keiko. Unfortunately, with two guys staring at her, expecting her to speak up, Keiko got a little nervous and embarassed. "I th-think Sub's exaggeratting a l-little..." she tried to say.

I smirked at her. "Well, I know you've been busy. You only had three Pokemon when I left, for one thing."

This seemed to perk Keiko up. "Oh, that's right. I haven't shown you my new friends!" she said kinda quickly, as if trying to change the subject.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:35 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh?" I asked, glancing over at Keiko. Unfortunately, with two guys staring at her, expecting her to speak up, Keiko got a little nervous and embarassed. "I th-think Sub's exaggeratting a l-little..." she tried to say.

I smirked at her. "Well, I know you've been busy. You only had three Pokemon when I left, for one thing."

This seemed to perk Keiko up. "Oh, that's right. I haven't shown you my new friends!" she said kinda quickly, as if trying to change the subject.

"Hey hey hey." Sub spoke up as he wiggled his finger at Keiko. "Don't you dare cut yourself short, you deserve any and all praise given to you. Listen, Ter..." The man said as he grabbed Keiko by the shoulders and pulled her towards him, positioning her in front of him. "She stood up to me and called me out for being stupid, fought a Shadow Pokemon, survived an encounter with a legendary Pokemon and as you pointed out expanded her Pokemon team greatly. I have never seen someone grow as a person and a trainer as rapidly as Keiko here. Hell, I should have GRAY show you any recordings he captured of her heroism just so you can see what this little lady is capable of now. The Keiko you knew is gone, this is Keiko two point oh, new and improved!" The man said with a laugh as he lightly slapped Keiko on the back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:49 pm
"Oh... Well, this complicates things..." I joked, sounding downtrodden for comedic effect. "Two point oh, huh? Well, crap. Now I have to get to know you all over again."

Keiko was blushing up a storm from Sub's praise before, but my cruel joke had her pushing Sub off her in panic. 'I...! I haven't really changed that much! We can still make this work! I still-"

And that was the limit on how long I could keep a straight face. Unfortunately, Keiko mistook my hidden laughter for sobbing and paniced even more, so I quickly set her straight. "Maker's breath, Keiko! I'm just kidding!" I told her, smiling from ear to ear. "Sub has a point, though. I know you're insecure about some things, but you're capable of much more than you think you are."

Keiko's panic dropped in an instant, and she punched me in the shoulder. Hard. Fortunately, she was far too relieved that I wasn't breaking up with her that she couldn't be too angry. She did fold her arms and scoff, though. She wasn't quite ready to forgive me, yet. "...sorry for pushing you, Sub," she relented shortly after.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:56 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Keiko's panic dropped in an instant, and she punched me in the shoulder. Hard. Fortunately, she was far too relieved that I wasn't breaking up with her that she couldn't be too angry. She did fold her arms and scoff, though. She wasn't quite ready to forgive me, yet. "...sorry for pushing you, Sub," she relented shortly after.

Sub had laughed a bit as he watched Keiko fumble of her words and freak out, Terashi rejoicing in her panic along wit him. "No need to." He smiled. "Though why don't we show Ter how much you've grown instead of telling him. How about me and you have a little rematch?" He asked Keiko.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:28 pm
"My team hasn't changed much since we last fought, though," Keiko said. "That's not me underselling myself, either. The only thing that's changed is Togen and Siri, and both of them are very young... even if Togen's always trying to get into fights..."

"Actually, I'd like to see that," I spoke up. "The only members of your team I'm aware of are Natalia, Audrey, and Hera. I'm sure there are members of Sub's team that I don't know of, too. ...you know what, let's make this interesting. The winner gets to fight me after they heal their Pokemon."

"Well... I guess," Keiko said reluctantly. "I do still want to show you my team. I guess I'm okay with it."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Well... I guess," Keiko said reluctantly. "I do still want to show you my team. I guess I'm okay with it."

"Sweet!" Sub said with a wide grin. "And to make it more interesting what do you say to a two Pokemon each double battle?" The Snagem leader wouldn't wait for a response from Keiko, instead he would make his way for the elevator and take it down to the battlefield, the man finding his way there right quick, wasting no time to take his place at one end of the field as he awaited Keiko. He was excited to battle.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games