Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:21 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
*as he step through with Kenji, Kjiidul said:* "you know, you will need me in here, and dont worry, i will make a portal through time so that we come to the same point in time at least 1 year accurate so that they wont have to wait for so long"
*looks up at him*thanks now i have to find those lycans in here
it is too late one of them has died already*voice echos from all directions*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:21 pm
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
she hears a howel "what was that?" she looked around and saw three wolves surounding her "where is everybody?" she whispered
*jumps in front of her with blades drawn*plz stay close who knows hwat will happen here! I obviously can't help Kenji or Kjiidul but i can help you!
"wait" she said pushing him away "i dont think they are here to cause trouble" she walked towards the growling wolves "its ok...im not of any harm" she said stepping closer to the three  

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:22 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
you will not stop me from compleating my mission
what mission?

find...and kill...Ragnos at all costs
wtf is up with that Ragnos!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:22 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
*as he step through with Kenji, Kjiidul said:* "you know, you will need me in here, and dont worry, i will make a portal through time so that we come to the same point in time at least 1 year accurate so that they wont have to wait for so long"
*looks up at him*thanks now i have to find those lycans in here
not really you don't and you're making people go into danger because i know they'll follow you so let the Lycans come to you!
there near death and are uncouncius they might die if i dont get them and............. i think one of them is....................*looks at thr ground*
well good luck I'll stay here and protect Angel call me if you need help badly! and btw what is up with Ragnos!
*looks back up*my brother*heads off into the fogy realm of the dead looking for the lycans*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:23 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
you will not stop me from compleating my mission
what mission?

find...and kill...Ragnos at all costs
wtf is up with that Ragnos!

he is with what you call lycans...or as i call them dogs  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:23 pm
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
she jumped down from her tree "whats going on and where am i?" she asked, her cub still in her arms
we're in the realm of darkness and i don't know what's happening but stay close just in case something bad happens! =)
"nothing bad will happen, you are all friends of My dear Logen and Friends of me, you are under my protection now, and when we come back... you need to study... becouse you dont know the basics of elements yet, and all you have done till now have only been on instinct so you need to know how to controll the forces that you have in your body" *he said with a faint smile*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
she hears a howel "what was that?" she looked around and saw three wolves surounding her "where is everybody?" she whispered
*jumps in front of her with blades drawn*plz stay close who knows hwat will happen here! I obviously can't help Kenji or Kjiidul but i can help you!
"wait" she said pushing him away "i dont think they are here to cause trouble" she walked towards the growling wolves "its ok...im not of any harm" she said stepping closer to the three
"fine" starts to walk on the pond in the forest walking to the middle of it then starts meditating "will you stay here with me Angel?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:24 pm
it is too late one of them is already dead  

neon blue penguin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:25 pm
lupinewarrior
*looks back up*my brother*heads off into the fogy realm of the dead looking for the lycans*
*Follows him in his with some leaves he created and putted on his body*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:25 pm
*braeles from the fog and finds the lycans on the ground bleeding with a silver arow stuck in them*no they cant die*runs over and rips the arows out leaving terible burns on his skin*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:26 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
she jumped down from her tree "whats going on and where am i?" she asked, her cub still in her arms
we're in the realm of darkness and i don't know what's happening but stay close just in case something bad happens! =)
"nothing bad will happen, you are all friends of My dear Logen and Friends of me, you are under my protection now, and when we come back... you need to study... becouse you dont know the basics of elements yet, and all you have done till now have only been on instinct so you need to know how to controll the forces that you have in your body" *he said with a faint smile*
I know tons of Elements otherwise i wouldn't have made it this far against Fire, Water, Light, and Earth users! So basically I'm still good with instincs and knowledge on elements!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:27 pm
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
"fine" starts to walk on the pond in the forest walking to the middle of it then starts meditating "will you stay here with me Angel?"
she walked towards the wolves, when she was face to face she reached out her hand and touched one of the wolves head "see no harm" she said petting the giant wolf.

the wolves sat down, looking at her "we are of no harm as well" they said
her cub jumped down "who are you?" she cub asked walking around them

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

*he fallows them and finds Ragnos*  
neon blue penguin
it is too late one of them is already dead

*he shook his head lightly as he heard the comment and said:* "the dead can be revived if it happened before 2013 years ago"  

Wacram Glaziuz

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:28 pm
lupinewarrior
*braeles from the fog and finds the lycans on the ground bleeding with a silver arow stuck in them*no they cant die*runs over and rips the arows out leaving terible burns on his skin*
*shoots an arrow at kenji* so you finally got here  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games