Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:05 pm

Sayla-girl
Well that sucks.

You might want to check the new items they got out of you're looking for a new wardrobe.

Yes.

Kenet: You in the market for some medieval clothes? 3nodding As for me, I wouldn't be surprised if they took bets around here on what I'll wear next! xd
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Ral Roke
Sayla-girl
Ral Roke
Sayla-girl
At least I have Chicken.
Thank you, Leeroy.

No, I literally have chicken.
You not see the bird on the plate that I am holding?
There's that too.

No chicken for you, smart guy.

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Sayla-girl
Well that sucks.

You might want to check the new items they got out of you're looking for a new wardrobe.

Yes.

Kenet: You in the market for some medieval clothes? 3nodding As for me, I wouldn't be surprised if they took bets around here on what I'll wear next! xd
That'd be too hard to figure out. You have way too many clothes to predict your avi.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Sayla-girl
Ral Roke
Sayla-girl
Ral Roke
Sayla-girl
At least I have Chicken.
Thank you, Leeroy.

No, I literally have chicken.
You not see the bird on the plate that I am holding?
There's that too.

No chicken for you, smart guy.
Yes. The plan worked.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 pm

Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
Sayla-girl
Well that sucks.

Yes.

That'd be too hard to figure out. You have way too many clothes to predict your avi.

Or, rather, how long I'll keep the outfit, and what the general theme will be. ^_^;;
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:39 pm

Slow night. At least until I leave it will be.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 pm

Yep. Usually.

Shu needs Liu Bei, not Zhang Fei's rebel daughter running about doing stupid stuff with no regards to the political situation.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 pm

Just a bit.

Also pondering another costume change, though I'm pretty attached to this outfit ATM. ^_^;;

AFK Masturbating

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Cale Darksun
Yep. Usually.

Shu needs Liu Bei, not Zhang Fei's rebel daughter running about doing stupid stuff with no regards to the political situation.

Yeah I just noticed and left my quick bit on that. Hopefully she'll change her post before it gets too far. In Shu's eyes you do not pose a significant threat yet, but you are a force to be wary of though.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:47 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Yep. Usually.

Yeah I just noticed and left my quick bit on that. Hopefully she'll change her post before it gets too far. In Shu's eyes you do not pose a significant threat yet, but you are a force to be wary of though.

The reason I'm being attacked is because
A. I'm a made up character
B. I'm the only one out of the lot of you who is actually attempting conquest.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:47 pm

The other thing about Xing Cai, at least in the game, as that she was much more humble. That would have made her a good choice on diplomacy, but she's not being played to her personality too well.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Yep. Usually.

Still you shouldn't OOC knowledge like she is.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Ral Roke
The other thing about Xing Cai, at least in the game, as that she was much more humble. That would have made her a good choice on diplomacy, but she's not being played to her personality too well.

Like I said, she's pissed because I'm being aggressive in my actions.
Just wait until I team up with everyones favorite wacky sorcerer, Jiang Liao.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Yep. Usually.

Still you shouldn't OOC knowledge like she is.

No lie.
And I'm not OoCing, am I? Voh accused me briefly of it.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

Like I said, she's pissed because I'm being aggressive in my actions.
Just wait until I team up with everyones favorite wacky sorcerer, Jiang Liao.
How are you going to manage that?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games