Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Sounds pretty good...

Post Abregadoe Rae I'm gonna have Arch lead a small force and raise some hell with Des' commando...

We're gonna go oldschool rebel, infiltrations, convoy raids etc.

After that I think I'm gonna join in for EKs big attack on Kuat...If I think I won't die in the process that is...

So is Link gonna end up anywhere near the GLF?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:49 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
Sounds pretty good...

Post Abregadoe Rae I'm gonna have Arch lead a small force and raise some hell with Des' commando...

After that I think I'm gonna join in for EKs big attack on Kuat...If I think I won't die in the process that is...

Something tells me that if he joined the GLF, you and him are going to be going at it constantly.

That is, if you play your characters correctly.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:50 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
Sounds pretty good...

Our paths are bound to cross.
Link's attitude towards the GLF will be heavily dependant on your choice of tactics and the actions of the Jedi in your group.
He might consider you a bunch of fools and leave you to your fate or he might occasionally pitch in from time to time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:52 pm
Nelowulf
PaulTheWolf5575
Sounds pretty good...

Something tells me that if he joined the GLF, you and him are going to be going at it constantly.

That is, if you play your characters correctly.

Link would probably end up ignoring him if he attempted to push any demands of him. Link, while respectful of the Imperial Knights, also knows they played a part in the Ossus massacre.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:53 pm
@ Cale: that's the point. Acheras is too arrogant to really not demand anything out of Link (not to mention, they have crossed paths before), and On the flip side, Archeras can't stand the jedi if he is an Imperial Knight. So
neutrality is only assured from the idea of M.A.D..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:59 pm
Nelowulf
@ Cale: that's the point. Acheras is too arrogant to really not demand anything out of Link (not to mention, they have crossed paths before), and On the flip side, Archeras can't stand the jedi if he is an Imperial Knight. So
neutrality is only assured from the idea of M.A.D..

Mutually assured destruction?
Hmm.. that about fits.
Wonder what would happen if I swept Iria off her feet in front of him... pirate  

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:59 pm
Archaras won't demand anything of Link... unless he places himself under Arch's command, which I highly doubt...and he can stand the Jedi he can trust...He's less prejudiced than most other IKs. He fought the Jedi, and he respects them as opponents, knows how deadly they can be, but in these new turbulent times some of his only friends have been Jedi...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:01 pm
Then I can see why Archeras was demoted to overseeing armies rather than protecting the good Emperor.

Such lackluster loyalty to imperial beliefs probably didn't sit well with superiors.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:03 pm
He only ever really knew Calgar...and if you sweep Iria off her feet in front of him, He won't be angry with Link, he'll probably just leave...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:06 pm
....Wow. Theres not much to your character is there?
And who's Link going to impress anyway? Public relations isnt his strong suit.
The guy doesnt have enough people skills or charisma to woo any comely lass.
He's not Cale. He's not a playboy.
He's a Jedi with strong Japanese Ronin-esque tendancies.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:08 pm
Yeah, with calgar also out on the battlefield, he probably had a pretty crummy attitude as an IK as well.

IKs are never reduced to playing general; its not in their training nor job description. To get placed into such a demeaning post.. on the front lines of a battalion which participated in skirmishes to quell the chance that the peace may happen to be disrupted would be equivalent to Thrawn's exile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:08 pm
Well, he's not very emotional at times yes...
But there is plenty to him...you'll see more of it post AR

Edit: Legion not Battalion, and one that was both elite, and fought almost constantly during the war, it may have been Demeaning to others, but not to Calgar or Arch  

PaulTheWolf5575

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:36 pm
For starters, all I did was ask ktown. I didn't intend on informing anyone unless he said yes. If he said no, it was irrelevant.

Actually, I have my own plans for getting Kathleen trained, but it would require a Sith Advanced Knight/Master going to Dathomir in the next few pages. You want the job Nelo, then let 'fixing' her be your brainchild.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:42 pm
Not really, EK. All you need to do is find a decent IK to give her training. She doesn't even know how to control a force power unless she vocalizes the move she's performing.

Even a basic introductory course given from a padawan would supplement her greatly.

And you cannot tell me you don't have a single IK or Force user who could give her some basic training.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:45 pm
None who aren't NPCs. Fina Xanth's going off to find Fel, and besides, I have my own plans for Kathleen now.

As I said, if you watch what goes on at Dathomir, you'll see that she'll get her training, one way or another.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games