Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled when Loki nodded. “Good. Now you keep track of what you do and don’t like and what settles well and doesn’t. We can work out what to cook for you that way.” He said gently. Looking to Frigga, Bruce ducked his head slightly. “I’m sorry we don’t have anything better for you to eat at the moment.”

Frigga had happily accepted the hug, pleased to see that Loki was still willing to eat the crackers. She watched Loki and Bruce intently, pleased to see Bruce so willing to work with Loki. When the doctor turned to him, she blinked and shook her head. “It’s fine doctor. I really am grateful for you even offering me a serving. I know I wasn’t expected.” She said gently. “Besides, I’m far from picky.” Slowly beginning to eat, she kept an eye on Loki, wanting to make sure that he was eating.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded again when Bruce gave him more instructions on keeping track of what he liked and didn't and what would stay down. If it made planning his meals easier then he would do just that. He continued eating giving a grin as Bruce apologized to his mother knowing what her response would be. Of course answered just like he knew she would. He continued eating for a moment until a thought struck him. *Where is tony?* he questioned as he realized the man was not in the infirmary anymore.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce blushed slightly at Frigga’s reassurance, but did give a small smile. “Well hopefully next time you come we’ll be a bit more prepared for you. You’ve caught all of us at a bit of a strange time.” He said lightly. Looking to Loki again, he watched the god a moment. “Don’t feel like you have to eat all of that, but try to eat as much as you can, it’s been a few days at the very least since you’ve had a real meal.” Bruce said before turning and leaving to give Loki and Frigga more time together.

Frigga laughed softly at Bruce, but didn’t say anything else. Letting the doctor leave, Frigga relaxed a bit. “How is that settling for you? Nothing too bad?” Frigga asked gently. She already planned to send the crackers to Loki, perhaps she’d have Thor bring a few other food items to Loki that he’d been able to eat before. Of course every pregnancy was different, but it was worth a shot. Reaching out, her magic stretched out to Loki’s children, seeing how they were responding to Loki eating.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce when the man said that he didn't have to eat all that was in front of him. Bruce wanted him to eat as much as he could because it had been a few days. He vaguely remembered being woken by Kalani's grandmother to try and get something down but it had been hard with the pain in his leg and his mind. He nodded agreeing with Bruce he would take eating slowly. *It seems to be settling alright.* Loki responded to his mother when she asked. He felt her magic wash over him and search out his children and how the food was affecting him. *I would not lie about this mother.* Loki assured her. Of course he did not always know instantly if something disagreed with him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I know you wouldn’t lie, but give me a few indulgences.” Frigga replied, examining the babies for a moment more before she pulled her magic away. “I don’t get to sit with you and be your midwife through this like I want to.” She said gently. Eating slowly, she tilted her head. “Tell me of these people you have spent the past few months with. The young girl seemed particularly concerned for you.” She said slowly. She wondered what these people were like. How they had managed to gain Loki’s trust during a time when he felt he could trust no one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled in acknowledgement allowing his mother to do what she wished. When she continued to say that she would not be with him to be his midwife Loki's face fell. He was reminded once more that his mother was not around. For a moment he just sat there trying to consider what was going to happen in the future without a midwife. He was drawn from his thoughts when his mother asked him about Kalani and her grandmother. *Her name is Kalani, and the other woman is her grandmother Narith. I found them by accident when I was moving around their country, there was a bear attacking their home. I killed it but I was so tired that I almost collapsed after. Narith knew what I was, since my magic had already slipped from me mostly. I was in this form but she was not afraid and spoke to me in the language of the jotuns. Kalani didn't know what I was for sure but her grandmother had learned of the old stories through her tribe. She invited me to stay with them since I had saved them from the bear. Kalani slowly warmed up to me over a couple of days and tried to engage me in conversation. She showed me music and many things. She has been a friend to me.* Loki told his mother. *They didn't judge me in this form and Narith told me of how her tribe had viewed the Jotuns when they first arrived. Her tribe of Midgardians weren't afraid of them and did not see them as enemies.* he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga listened intently, held tilted slightly. She smiled as Loki spoke. IT was a relief to hear that Loki had managed to come across people that had accepted him so easily. She would have to thank these women before she left. “Yes…unfortunately many of the Midgardians we Asgardians met were swayed to our opinions about Jotuns. We visited Midgard too often during and after the war…..but the humans who only met Jotuns, not Asgardians, would’ve had a very different opinion.” Frigga admitted. “But it would be interesting to see what stories the Jotun left in their wake.” Looking Loki over she couldn’t help but give a small smile. “But I am pleased that you found a friend in that young lady. You’ve spent enough time on Midgard to feel old, but you must remember that you are still a very young man. Perhaps allowing yourself to indulge in that from time to time would be good for you.” Both Loki and Thor were still young men by Asgardian terms, they were still allowed to indulge in frivolous things.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to his mother surprised with the knowledge she gave him. He had known that the aesir and Jotuns were enemies but he had never thought one would turn another race against the other. *Was the reason the war even started real?* Loki questioned feeling suddenly betrayed bye his teachers. He couldn't believe that the aesir would drive the jotuns out of midgard for merely their own purpose. Looking up ad his mothe said she was glad he had made a friend in Kalani he nodded. He even gave a soft chuckle at her desire for him to act young. *That is hard to do with children to care fore.* Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga shook her head slightly. “I’m honestly unsure of the real reason behind the war myself. The Jotuns and Aesir have been feuding for so long…..it honestly could have been anything that led to that war.” She admitted. She had little idea of what led to each dispute. Every meeting between Asgard and Jotunheim seemed like another chance for a war to spark. Smiling at his words, Frigga shook her head. “That seems true, but I also remember a young man who was just as likely to join his children in causing trouble as he was to scold them.” She pointed out lightly. It was hard to think that Loki’s children could also be keeping him from living how he should be.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when his mother proclaimed that she was unsure of why the war between Asgard and Jotunhiem had begun. It made him all the more suspicious that the war had begun on Odin's whim because he didn't want any other realms becoming friends with the jotuns. He didn't voice his opinion to his mother though knowing it would only upset her. *Hopefully we are past that now.* Loki hummed in thought. When his mother spoke about having seen him play with his children. *Hard to do that now with everything and the fact that I do not get to see them often.* Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I should think that we are. Further talks with your brothers have proven to be….rather hopeful.” Frigga replied. She’d met with the two a few more times since Loki met them. Though no firm agreements had been reached, things had gone infinitely better than they’d expected them to considering their histories. Loki’s response to her about it being hard to cause trouble had Frigga looking down. “I know what happens now doesn’t make up for what should have happened, but you have the option to cause trouble with Fenrir, and you have two new little troublemakers on the way. And even if things are hard, and there are concerns about the future and other things, you can’t let that keep you from trying to live as normally as possible with Fenrir and those children you’re carrying.” She said slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave another hum when his mother said that negotiations with his other brothers had seemed to be going well. He hoped that things went well with the negotiations and the warring between the two realms stopped. When his mother spoke about what he had now not making up for the past Loki shifted uncomfortably. He didn't really want to have this conversation but he sat there and took it. The fact that he could still make trouble with fenrir and when his children were born them too. *Normal is not really possible right now or anytime soon.* Loki stated keeping disappointment and sadness from his voice.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga frowned at Loki’s words. Reaching out, she took his hand. “Loki….I know it’s hard, but don’t let yourself be pulled under by your sadness. You can and will drown in it. I know it’s not what you want to hear, but you have to look at the good you have right now. You are safe and healthy in a place surrounded by those that care for you. Your son is safe, healthy, and happy, the babies you carry are safe, healthy, and strong.” Frigga said slowly. “Give it time, it will get better, it will get easier. There is a human saying, it is darkest before dawn. Don’t let yourself stop before you see the dawn Loki.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:28 am
MDaylus

Loki wanted to scream at his mother's words. What if he wanted to drown in it, what if wanted to wallow in his sadness and just slip away why couldn't he? But he knew why, he had children to care for. He agreed that his children were safe and healthy and that Fenrir was probably happy now that he was back. But loki was unsure of his safety. He had no magic to defend himself with and healthy was not what he would call himself. Not with the way Bruce was treating him about what he had to eat nor with his mind as it was. When she continued to tell him that it was darkest before dawn he wanted to tell her that the sun was just setting and dawn was a long way off. Too far off if he was given an opinion about it. However he could see that the arguement his mother was giving him was much like the one Tony had given him earlier. He had ignored what the others had told him before and regretted it, so now he would listen. *As you wish mother.* Loki responded softly moving to drink his water that Bruce had been adamant he finish.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga sighed, looking Loki over. “Don’t be upset with me my dear. I just want the best for you and for my grandchildren.” She said softly. She was honestly at a lose for what to do at this point. All of her comforting seemed to be met with opposition and annoyance from Loki, even if he didn’t show it to her. “Do you need to talk to me about something else? Tell me something else?”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games