Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 87!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:50 am
TerashiLeonGoken
I couldn't help but scowl at Sub's choices. "Looks like I fell in the same trap. ...well, relying on type advantage against you would likely make things worse, anyway. Rala, Double Team. Spread yourself around. Haku, Work Up. Break a sweat."

"Ooh, haven't used this move since I was real little," Rala mused before teleporting around the battlefield, leaving energy duplicates that looked exactly like her. Haku, however, imbued his own body with energy, improving both his physical and mental strength.

"Kick his butt, Terashi!" Keiko yelled. I smirked at that - she didn't feel like she was over her loss yet, but she was certainly excited to see me in battle again.

Sub would stand there, arms folded, as he watched Rala and Haku set up and prepare themselves for battle. A grin would form on the man's face as he watched, in no way concerned about the two opponents empowering themselves. "How cute." He said tauntingly, the man acting just like his Dark types. "Too bad your little plan won't help you much. Morella, Toxic on Rala. Legrand, hit Haku with an Ice Fang!" The man commanded his Pokemon.

Morella would spin around upon receiving the command, lifting her tail up as she exposed her 'gland' and aimed it at Rala. While Terashi and Rala both might thing having so many companies would help them avoid the Toxic they would be mistaken as Morella unleashed an incredibly wide spray of poisonous liquid which would watch all of the "Rala" in its field. Funny thing about the move Toxic, Poison types never missed with it.

As for Legrand he would take a more forward approaching as it rushed the little dragon, aiming to sink its now frozen fangs into its hide. Maybe if it got lucky the dragon would flinch or even better, freeze right up.

(1-95, Ice Fang hits.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 pm
"Protect and Shock Wave," was all I said in response to Sub's tactic, wishing Rala had a way to protect herself from being badly poisoned.

The real Rala was pretty close to Morella when she cropdusted the battlefield, but the widespread Toxic dispersed all of her energy clones due to poison damage. After grunting in pain, she would charge electric energy between her hands before allowing it to explode, spreading it across the battlefield. Meanwhile, Jangmo-o would put up a field of Normal-type energy, protecting himself from Legrand's ice-laden mouth as well as Rala's widespread attack.

"I gotta give you credit, Sub. You've got your team pretty well set up. You've got something to cover every weakness the Dark-type has, huh?" I asked with a cocky smirk on my face.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:01 pm
During the battle at hand, it would seem that a message came to everyone's SNAGs about whatever growth was observed from any Pokemon within the HQ.

[HQ Gains for: 7/10/2017 to 7/16/2017]
Requiem of Whyspers
Duskull: 1 Evo Point
Shuppet: 1 Evo Point

TerashiLeonGoken
Jangmo-o: 2 Evo Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:00 pm
The update about Pokemon growth would not be the only thing to come in over the SNAGs, as a sharp chime would echo throughout HQ with the notification of an incoming video conferencing message. It had been a little while since this particular communicator had made contact with the network, although the only one who would recognize it right off hand would be Sub as he had been the one to give this particular SNAG out only to be used in case of... emergencies.

Darts wakes up with a snort on the couch as his communicator starts beeping and it takes him a half of a second to realize that he is not in the Mymay Dojo and he should not heft this piece of technology screaming at him across the room. He was worn out from the constant training he had been going through at the hands of the Dragon Clan and really in no mood to have his nap interrupted right at this moment, but when duty calls... He presses a gilt finger to snap the device open and power up the screen.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:06 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The update about Pokemon growth would not be the only thing to come in over the SNAGs, as a sharp chime would echo throughout HQ with the notification of an incoming video conferencing message. It had been a little while since this particular communicator had made contact with the network, although the only one who would recognize it right off hand would be Sub as he had been the one to give this particular SNAG out only to be used in case of... emergencies.

Darts wakes up with a snort on the couch as his communicator starts beeping and it takes him a half of a second to realize that he is not in the Mymay Dojo and he should not heft this piece of technology screaming at him across the room. He was worn out from the constant training he had been going through at the hands of the Dragon Clan and really in no mood to have his nap interrupted right at this moment, but when duty calls... He presses a gilt finger to snap the device open and power up the screen.

Freth had only made it back just recently from the trip at the Safari Contest, a bit frustrated to say the least. Tristen looked back, getting a whiff of something he didn't care for, then looked back towards Freth. "Freth? What happened to you?"

"...you two lied to me."

"...about...what?" Tristen asked, eyes wide, wondering what he did to incur the scorned female.

"...Blizzard got a tropical island and you got a volcano, right?"

"Yeeeeaaah?"

"I GOT AN ABANDONED MALL THAT HAD MORE DUST, MILDEW, AND BUGS THAN AL CAPONE'S VAULT!"

"...who?"

"DOESN'T MATTER!"

With the SNAG going off, and Freth looking down at hers for that split second gave Tristen the opportunity to make a run for dear life to see if anyone else got the message.......if not for protection. "We'll be discussing this later..." Freth said, eyes narrowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:06 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Sub would jump when his SNAG went off, taking his attention away from his battle with Terashi. He had ignored the notification for GRAY's message as it played a different sound but when this one went off his immediately took out his SNAG and instantly recognized the source. This couldn't be good.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:07 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Could we not have that set to make everyone's ears bleed!?" Amaranth shouted around the same time, SNAG in hand and wishing she had invested in something with a bit of noise cancellation. Maybe some earplugs that were decidedly high end. "Yes, hi?" She remarked as she accepted whatever video conference was happening, if only to make the noise stop for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 pm
Arkelos
Arkelos tilted his head dodging the plants thrown, than looked over his shoulder. "Ah, you must be the Famous Eve I have heard some much about. I hate that we had to meet under such circumstances; I must sincerely offer my condolences for the poor judgement to train indoors. Whether you accept my apology is irrelevant at this time. As i understand it, you are not big on words. More on the actions those words mean. Allow me to show that my actions are sincere by offering you these rare Flowers. Abra if you would be so kind." Arkelos said walking over to his pokemon. A moment later Arkelos had a bouquet of rare Hoenn Lava Lilies.

"These are from a special place i have had the pleasure of going. I'll leave the long story for another time. Oh that reminds me. Abra one more time please." As Arkelos walks over to the counter to place his current bouquet. "I know i have done wrong, and i do not expect you to forgive me quick, if at all. However if you would allow me to show you a place that i can offer to you. It was and still is a sacred place for me. If you wish to destroy it as revenge i completely understand. Allow me this opportunity to show my remorse for the permanent harm i have done." Arkelos walks over to Abra and holds a very sweet smelling Flower, "Thank you my friend" He said to Abra. "Now, i'm not the expert or even knowledgeable about plants as you are. I found these on a trip to a Rainforest. Not sure what region, I went there with my Dad for an Archaeological dig he was ask to help with." Arkelos held out the Flowers for Eve for possible Identification.

"Decapitated flowers? That's how you plan on apologizing?" Eve asked, shaking her head before looking down at the Abra, "How about I kill your Abra. Then, give you the severed heads of several other Abra as way of apologizing. How would that fare with you?"

She picked up the flower the Abra had brought and dropped it on the counter next to the others, "As for that, it's a Ghost Orchid. They're incredibly picky about when and where they grow, which makes them quite rare. In some regions, it's illegal to pick them and could even get you thrown in jail.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 pm
Aria would find her practice session for her karaoke cut off abruptly as the screens all began to flash with the video conference signal. Sighing at the interruptiojn, she thanked herself for the high end earplugs she had on as she could feel a slight tinge of pain from the noise.

Deeper in the base, a loud thud would sound out before a bit of smoke began to blow out from one of the labs. Beau would quickly answer the call with soot stains, glaring into the device. "Thanks. The spark from this thing turning on for a call set off my supplies."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 pm
SubonicXP

Sub would jump when his SNAG went off, taking his attention away from his battle with Terashi. He had ignored the notification for GRAY's message as it played a different sound but when this one went off his immediately took out his SNAG and instantly recognized the source. This couldn't be good.

The screens of all of the Snagems answering or otherwise would be filled with the face of none other than the Silver Snatcher himself, Wes. "If it isn't the captors who decided to lock me for several months in a lonely room with no visitors." He starts by saying as soon as he was sure he was transmitting. His face grimaces and he waves away the frivolity with his gauntleted hand. "I would love to exchange banter with you all but this situation is a little inappropriate for that sort of thing at this moment. You sent me this line for emergencies, and I think it's safe to say you have one on your hands." His eyes take on a serious look beneath the blocky silver shades on his forehead. "You," He says, indicating Sub mostly. "Had an agent recently dispatched to my stomping grounds here in Orre. Something about some kind of test. Well, I guess you aren't the only ones who enjoy kidnapping people for no good reason. The Kids Grid picked this video up this morning."

The screen would flicker away from Wes' face with a burst of static to reveal a seated Aile, tied with thick ropes to your standard metal folding chair in what seemed to be some kind of subterranean... somewhere. There were dark craggy rock formations behind her and above her head that had winding metal pipes interlaced throughout it and the floor beneath her feet was metal as well. Aside from a pronounced bruise on her upper right forehead she seemed to be fine, though because of the red and black cloth gag forced into her mouth she couldn't give much of an update. She was awake though, both of her eyes burning defiance at whoever was operating behind the camera. A modulated voice begins playing over the top of this footage.

"Hello there, Snagems" There is an obvious loathing sent behind that final word even through the harsh editing of the voice track. "Sometimes in life when you start progressing forwards, it is very easy to lose a handle on things that have happened in your past... Things that can come back to bite you in the a**. Just like they have already clamped down on your little... friend here. I don't recognize her, but let me make it clear that you have twenty-four hours to get here before the sins of the past becomes the burden of those in the present. The Dark One and the Rainbow Flame will dance one last time down here with me - where everything became reborn so I can take back that which is rightfully mine! Bring your friends, bring your family, but those two better come!" These last two words are shouted with a force that blasts the audio track with a veneer of static. "that way I can snuff out your very legacy the way you ended mine."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

The screens of all of the Snagems answering or otherwise would be filled with the face of none other than the Silver Snatcher himself, Wes. "If it isn't the captors who decided to lock me for several months in a lonely room with no visitors." He starts by saying as soon as he was sure he was transmitting. His face grimaces and he waves away the frivolity with his gauntleted hand. "I would love to exchange banter with you all but this situation is a little inappropriate for that sort of thing at this moment. You sent me this line for emergencies, and I think it's safe to say you have one on your hands." His eyes take on a serious look beneath the blocky silver shades on his forehead. "You," He says, indicating Sub mostly. "Had an agent recently dispatched to my stomping grounds here in Orre. Something about some kind of test. Well, I guess you aren't the only ones who enjoy kidnapping people for no good reason. The Kids Grid picked this video up this morning."

The screen would flicker away from Wes' face with a burst of static to reveal a seated Aile, tied with thick ropes to your standard metal folding chair in what seemed to be some kind of subterranean... somewhere. There were dark craggy rock formations behind her and above her head that had winding metal pipes interlaced throughout it and the floor beneath her feet was metal as well. Aside from a pronounced bruise on her upper right forehead she seemed to be fine, though because of the red and black cloth gag forced into her mouth she couldn't give much of an update. She was awake though, both of her eyes burning defiance at whoever was operating behind the camera. A modulated voice begins playing over the top of this footage.

"Hello there, Snagems" There is an obvious loathing sent behind that final word even through the harsh editing of the voice track. "Sometimes in life when you start progressing forwards, it is very easy to lose a handle on things that have happened in your past... Things that can come back to bite you in the a**. Just like they have already clamped down on your little... friend here. I don't recognize her, but let me make it clear that you have twenty-four hours to get here before the sins of the past becomes the burden of those in the present. The Dark One and the Rainbow Flame will dance one last time down here with me - where everything became reborn so I can take back that which is rightfully mine! Bring your friends, bring your family, but those two better come!" These last two words are shouted with a force that blasts the audio track with a veneer of static. "that way I can snuff out your very legacy the way you ended mine."

With Tristen listening in, he recognized the voice, remembering that day his Blitzle was taken from him, Tristen gritting his teeth. Someone also had a fair bit of salt from that day; one that he got retribution at the same time with. It lead him with an idea...Tristen then ran off to prepare for the trip, forgetting about having to run from Freth for the time being. Incidentally, he ran on by the female, with her seeing a rather angry look on the boy's face. ".....?" Something told her that what was about to happen was about to not be anything remotely pleasant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:58 pm
Aria would reach for a button at the word 'Rainbow Flame', pressing it and waiting. "C'mon. Reno said to get the turkey bird to show up, just hit the button. Where is Sol?" Aria questioned, staring at her SNAG.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:59 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"We're sorry, okay? We made a mistake, you don't have to keep rubbing our noses in it..." Amaranth remarked at Wes' lovely reminder at the whole snafu in Orre. She wouldn't get a chance to say anything further before hearing him continue and seeing the screen flicker, staring in surprise when she saw Aile of all people tied up like that. She wasn't quite sure how she got there, let alone anything that had happened since she had disappeared and Sub said things had been dealt with. Though, she was glad that she seemed to be alive at the very least.

Outside of that, the rest didn't make much sense to her. The voice wasn't recognizable at all, the comments sounded like someone who'd had a bit too much free time on their hands, and who the hell was he talking about? Neither of those were anything she heard much about, if at all, but it was safe to assume they were part of the team for this to be relayed. "Um... I'm not the only one who has no idea what he's so angry about or what that was about, am I?" She asked.

To Aria's dismay, it would appear that her call was absorbed by the darkness. Or poor signal, that always had a way of being an issue at the worst times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Sub didn't seem too phased by Wes' little jab at them locking him away, in his mind it was the right and proper thing to do and he regretted nothing about it. It was only until Wes started to explain the reason why he was contacting that the man showed much in the way of emotion. At first he was just interested, maybe slightly concerned. It wasn't until he saw the video and heard the audio did he really show anything.

Instantly recognizing the voice the man scowled a bit, a look washing over his face reserved for those who you simply wish to cease to exist. His anger was quickly replaced though as a sinking feeling in his stomach overcame him, anger dwarfed by apprehension. It only took one thing to send something down such a dark hallway of negative emotions, and it wasn't Aile being tied up that did it.

"Dark One..." He mumbled to himself. Sure, he had been called that before, even refers to himself as it. But there was just something about this particular person calling him that and the topic around it which hit him in the stomach. Why does he have to back there? Both physically and figuratively. He left those places in the darkness of the past and that's where they were suppose to remain, at least, that's what he thought.

"We're leaving. Take your biggest guns." Sub plainly told his Snagems, a tone of urgency in his voice.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 pm
SubonicXP

"Biggest guns? Um, right, coming." Knowing good and well that she best be ready for anything, she'd make sure she was as prepared as she could be. She wasn't so sure of what'd be her biggest guns, at least outside of Breeze, Gale and Swift. She knew she could trust the Togekiss, Pidgeotto and newly-evolved Dodrio. Past that... she'd just have to hope for the best. It was safe to say that she'd be out the door rather quickly, even if she doubted that enough preparation could be made.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games