Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otterish

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:59 pm
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental
I just thought I would tell everyone about my day with sheol today. We met at the pioneer courthouse square and stat and talked for a while in starbucks while we waited for my boyfriend to show up. After my mate showed, we decited to try and head to the saturday market, which was sadly closed. We then decited to go and play some pool at PSU for a while. We had fun loosing to my boyfriend and trying to shove the pool sticks up his butt in order to try and mess him up. After we started to get hungry, we went to hotlips pizza and talked for a couple of hours. She should be moving to my place in a couple of days.

Glad you two had a nice time. Hope there are no complications. 3nodding

No complications at all. I even found out that im not the only person that set the stove on fire while boiling water. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:00 am
Give Sheol my best too! I'm glad to see that things are brightening up for her. And for most people in the guild it seems.....Doomie's got things worked out, you and Sheol have roommates now, NG seems to be doing better, people have jobs, and life seems to be moving right along quite smoothly. 4laugh  

Manda_Tifa

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:02 am
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Warning: Long Rant.
Yay! I'm glad you stood up for yourself. Man I want to give that guy a major talking too. I probably would have snapped a lot sooner than you, and demanded to talk in the guy in charge of the little snot nosed brat. Nothing worse than someone treating another person like s**t just because they are a little higher up in the management. stare

It was more...losing my temper than standing up for myself. I just hope I don't get in trouble for it. *sigh* He's one of those people customers just love 'cause he flirts with all the ladies and is like...like a class clown I guess. But it was just...he's not a manager. And he's younger than me. I don't know his age exactly, but regarless his mentality is of a boy about, hmm....14.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:03 am
Manda_Tifa
Give Sheol my best too! I'm glad to see that things are brightening up for her. And for most people in the guild it seems.....Doomie's got things worked out, you and Sheol have roommates now, NG seems to be doing better, people have jobs, and life seems to be moving right along quite smoothly. 4laugh

I will definently tell her that. 3nodding She is also helping me out, too. I have been sick recently, so her tribute to rent will be greatly appreciated. Since er phone got taken away, I am also going to ger her a phone on my account. 3nodding  

Otterish

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:10 am
well..I'm wasting my damn time on here..thank you to friends who don't give a s**t and are stupid to take naps at 12 at night..

I often wonder if I'm better off alone.......-_-

And frankly, doing a comic with a friend is a stupid idea..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:12 am
Kakarotto-san
well..I'm wasting my damn time on here..thank you to friends who don't give a s**t and are stupid to take naps at 12 at night..

Don't MOST people (ignore present company.... sweatdrop ) sleep at night...??

Besides, you've always got us! 4laugh  

Manda_Tifa

Otterish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:13 am
Manda_Tifa
Kakarotto-san

yeah! You could get to know us! I have never talked to you in person, kakarotto-san!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:14 am
Manda_Tifa
Kakarotto-san

the a*****e said she was going to knock out of some the comic tonight with me..but has abandoned me for a damn nap and hasn't been back in 2 hours..

that's rather insulting to me..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:18 am
Kakarotto-san
Manda_Tifa
Kakarotto-san

the a*****e said she was going to knock out of some the comic tonight with me..but has abandoned me for a damn nap and hasn't been back in 2 hours..

No offense, Kakky, but it sounds to me like she's trying to set priorities. Sleep is important to one's phsyical health, and there's no sense in trying to force ones self to stay awake. She might not be feeling well, and she'd probably do better on the comic with a clearer, alert mind anyway. Try to relax, do a little with the comic yourself if you feel like it, and she'll come back in due time.

Now if she had abandoned you to hang out with other people that would be another story and far more deserving of sympathy.... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:23 am
Off to bed. I have to be up at 5am because my dog and I are going to our first Agility match. Though we do not get titles or points from matches, wish us luck anyway.  

Rainey_angel81

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:24 am
Manda_Tifa
Kakarotto-san
Manda_Tifa
Kakarotto-san

No offense, Kakky, but it sounds to me like she's trying to set priorities. Sleep is important to one's phsyical health, and there's no sense in trying to force ones self to stay awake. She might not be feeling well, and she'd probably do better on the comic with a clearer, alert mind anyway. Try to relax, do a little with the comic yourself if you feel like it, and she'll come back in due time.

Now if she had abandoned you to hang out with other people that would be another story and far more deserving of sympathy.... mrgreen

but at 12 at night? She should have just went to bed instead of making me wait on her this late at night. Then I would be a little more understanding.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:26 am
Rainey_angel81
Off to bed. I have to be up at 5am because my dog and I are going to our first Agility match. Though we do not get titles or points from matches, wish us luck anyway.

Good lick to both of you! I hope it will be very fun!  

Otterish

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:33 am
Errf...I want to talk to my mate. He wouldn't answer his phone and isn't online though. crying I need my wolfie to comfort meeee...
Meh, if I haven't been suspended or fired or something I'm seriously thinking of calling in sick on Monday. I know I gotta go back....but I dun wanna.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:36 am
I'm apparently stupid and gullible..-_-  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:37 am
Good Luck Sweetie.

Oh and I have relativily good news. It seems my dad is going to give me scanning work and pay me for it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games