Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:54 pm

Cray Spirit
drifter_Xwolf
oh thats a new one
meaning what? neutral
i dont have a clue i didnt know what to say so i said that
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:59 pm

drifter_Xwolf
Cray Spirit
drifter_Xwolf
oh thats a new one
meaning what? neutral
i dont have a clue i didnt know what to say so i said that
*pokes* prat... *flounces away, hopped up on... not too sure... sugar!*

Cray Spirit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:17 pm

Krell yawned fittfully as he walked in and to his couch, falling onto the fall flat on his back the wooden frame gowning under his weight. he relaxed softly in the couch.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:46 pm

//Grabs beanbag and drags it over to Krell's couch.// Hiya Krell.

TheDisreputableDog

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:51 pm

TheDisreputableDog
//Grabs beanbag and drags it over to Krell's couch.// Hiya Krell.
"hello DD... how are you" Krell spoke into the couch as he laid still his bare back fur soft and white as snow looking as it if lusted to be touched.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:56 pm

Krell Vaco
"hello DD... how are you" Krell spoke into the couch as he laid still his bare back fur soft and white as snow looking as it if lusted to be touched.
I'm okay, how about you? //Eyes his fur.// So does your fur have a mind of its own due to its extraordinary softness or...?

TheDisreputableDog

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:58 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
I'm okay, how about you? //Eyes his fur.// So does your fur have a mind of its own due to its extraordinary softness or...?
"hm? O my fur.. at times it acts as if it does yes... and I' am good. My fur is the best way to make a bad day better... it maybe the cure to cander."
Krell lifted his head and now rested it on his arms softly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:00 pm

Krell Vaco
TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
"hm? O my fur.. at times it acts as if it does yes... and I' am good. My fur is the best way to make a bad day better... it maybe the cure to cander."
... you couldn't make my bad day better.. I'll bet you all my money.. *counts* hundred twenty somethin...no, thirty somethin...

Cray Spirit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:03 pm

Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
... you couldn't make my bad day better.. I'll bet you all my money.. *counts* hundred twenty somethin...no, thirty somethin...

what about me, could i make it better?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:04 pm

Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
"I don't bet unless it's cards." Krell spoke outlound. "Try to rubb it"

Krellxxt

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:05 pm

Krell Vaco
That would be nice. Instead of drug cocktails you could just take a dose of fourrure de Krell. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:08 pm

*bounces in* I made a new piccy! whee xd

PrairieGhost

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:08 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
That would be nice. Instead of drug cocktails you could just take a dose of fourrure de Krell. 3nodding

"haha.. you can rub it... I just washed it."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:10 pm

prairieghost
((sweeet)

Krellxxt

PrairieGhost

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:12 pm

Krell Vaco
prairieghost
((sweeet)
((*snickers* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/prairieghost/balloonuni.jpg My fursona should stay clear of the helium canisters. Warning--may be nauseatingly cute. )) whee
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games