Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:52 pm

Considering various mandalorian character ideas. If nothing comes to, then I'll make a Sith Assassin.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:55 pm

Yay.
My puppy (okay, Mor-mor's thirteen year old dog with arthitis who is slowly becomeing blinder) is part lab.

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:55 pm

Des Voh
Considering various mandalorian character ideas. If nothing comes to, then I'll make a Sith Assassin.

We await your decision.
And I need to bathe this dog xp
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:56 pm

I had a lab when I was younger, he was twice my age in human years before he died.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:58 pm

I have an ancient lab, as well. Has a bum leg, but is otherwise fine.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh

We await your decision.
I think that may be a good idea.
Have any suggestions o'godfather of mandalorian lore where I may find some good references to build a character?

So far I have the basics, plus tying in some Firefly, a bit of old westerns, and various shoot'em up movies.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

We await your decision.
Have any suggestions o'godfather of mandalorian lore when I may find some good references to build a character?

So far I have the basics, plus tying in some Firefly, a bit of old westerns, and various shoot'em up movies.

Read the Wiki article and then possibly do a little looking up on the Gauls or Celts. Thats who Karen Traviss based her concept of mando culture on.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:02 pm

Does said dog like bathes? Roxy either smells like skunk or slue (however you spell it) depending on the day and where we are. It's hard to give her a bath.

I'm drawing Sally, one of the sheep heerding dogs Mor-mor had. Last I saw of her she was under the lilac bush - must have been midsummer or so - next to the blackberry tree.

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:04 pm

He hates them.
Hence the xp
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

We await your decision.
Have any suggestions o'godfather of mandalorian lore when I may find some good references to build a character?

Read the Wiki article and then possibly do a little looking up on the Gauls or Celts. Thats who Karen Traviss based her concept of mando culture on.
Thus the basics. Right.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:12 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

We await your decision.

Thus the basics. Right.

Maybe read the Republic Commando books. Id recomend the Star Wars Insider article, but I;m not sure you have it.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:12 pm

Ah. Did he roll in something to deserve the blow to his doggie pride?

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

We await your decision.

Thus the basics. Right.

Maybe read the Republic Commando books. Id recomend the Star Wars Insider article, but I;m not sure you have it.
i think my current resources are well enough. I'll get nit-picky later when I have the money to.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:15 pm

LadyAlys
Ah. Did he roll in something to deserve the blow to his doggie pride?

No, but he hasnt been bathed since Thanksgiving.

Sol Walker
Crew

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Right before the snow melts well in a way?
I mean go for it but mud's fun to play in and roll in and slues are good places for muskrats and ducks.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games