Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:48 pm
Ktownknight has, by the way, accepted playing as Roan Fel. Will your honors allow him?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:50 pm
I've got money that says that the powers that be won't allow him to do that. But that's purely speculation.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:54 pm
Suit yourself. I don't think CW believes that Roan is necessary for this RP, since she already deleted the profile (which he posted in the RP) because of him probably not being up to par with the needed specs.

@ Paul: You may not consider it demeaning, but any IK that was trained to be an IK would. I mean, they're not supposed to lead; its against their beliefs. They're still jedi at heart, but their loyalties lie to the emperor. And being stuck in a couple petty skirmishes during peacetime isn't exactly inspiring.

I mean, what could you do when the galaxy was at peace Paul? Cross reference your dates man. Your "involvement" in the legion happened to come at a time of Peace. Quit trying to blow things out of proportion. I did my research.

Plus, Calgar ain't an imperial knight during any of the "fights" which you claimed to have entered.

Imperial Knights were not founded until 130 ABY, which is around the time Legacy 0 is. Coincidentally, legacy: DR, our RP, starts when? 130 ABY.

'nuff said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:34 pm
The IK had to be formed before that.
They all had specialized armor and all had matching lightsabers. Fel Himself was an Imperial Knight.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:39 pm
Nope.

Sith - Imperial War (127-130ABY)

After three years of bloody warfare, the Galactic Alliance was a spent force. Imperial forces had even retaken their former capital, Coruscant, after more than a century. The Alliance finally surrendered, and its territory was absorbed into the Empire, but the Galactic Alliance Core Forces remained to fight the Empire. The Emperor called on the Jedi Order to surrender and subject itself to the will of the Empire.

Some of them did so, forming the Imperial Knights. But the rest, remaining true to the will of the Force, refused to ally themselves with the Sith and withdrew from Coruscant to their temple on Ossus. The Sith eventually followed the Jedi there, where Darth Nihl led a brutal attack, aided by Imperial forces under Moff Rulf Yage. The Massacre of Ossus scattered the Jedi across the Galaxy, though the Jedi Order was not yet entirely defeated  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:10 pm
Mayhaps we have conflicting sources of information.

Is it possible Roan Fel was a Jedi originally, but as Emperor got tired of their autonomy and just created his own faction?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:32 pm
I would need a really convincing argument to tell me otherwise.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:36 pm
Fel is an IK, that is true.

But from all resources available, he had no master. at least to our knowledge.

That's something only time will tell. It really has no importance on the events at hand though.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:37 pm
Not for a good while, anyways. I don't expect to see him at all for a good twenty of thirty pages, then another few dozens to get him rescued, and we won't officially all be together until near the end of the RP, which is several months from now.

No rush.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:38 pm
I was thinking we were going to hold Fel's return back until the third installment.  

stellarmagic

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:39 pm
Just don't forget that he's supposed to be in hiding for three more years.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:40 pm
stellarmagic
I was thinking we were going to hold Fel's return back until the third installment.

Ral Roke

My point exactly, gentlemen.

And now, suppertime. Be back soon.  

AFK Masturbating

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Celestia Whitesword
stellarmagic

Ral Roke

My point exactly, gentlemen.

And now, suppertime. Be back soon.
My apologies then.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:40 pm
I probably shot myself in the foot for making that Jedi Scanner.
Someone's probably gonna piece it together again and start chasing down Jedi and IK's.
Force Burst I'm not so worried about.  

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:50 pm
That seems unlikely, the IK part, as Krayt refers to Fel as an "Imperial Knight" not a Jedi, which he would've done. Also, it's unlikely that ex-jedi would be allowed to guard the Emperor, or be his closest friends...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games