Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 pm

I am bored annd i found a dollar x3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:59 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
thank u love -sip glass of milk- ^ -^
"I have been meaning to ask ....waht's on your shoulder?"

headphones for my music hehe -paw chu cheek- chu want one to love
Has a moment...."ohhhh... I thought you had like a pet crab on your shoulder...."

lol no hahah XD -paw chu hand and kiss it- hehe
nuzzles his paw "Aww.... love you..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

faegadsg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
thank u love -sip glass of milk- ^ -^
"I have been meaning to ask ....waht's on your shoulder?"

Has a moment...."ohhhh... I thought you had like a pet crab on your shoulder...."

-sway tail- i love u to hon -finish the glass of milk- rawr woo that was good ^ -^
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Promitheus Zek
"Oh my!"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:03 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez

-sway tail- i love u to hon -finish the glass of milk- rawr woo that was good ^ -^
Flops a little "Daw....i have comissions that need to be done"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Mortella
Promitheus Zek
"Oh my!"

Welcome to another edition of Ulala's Swinging Report Show

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
"Oh my!"

Claps wildly .
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez

o i see umm... -nibble on the tip of my glass cup- ^ -^

faegadsg

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez

"more ? " head tilts.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
"Oh my!"

Claps wildly .

Hello space Cat today we bring you todays report on no the famous club of all time The Rainbow Paw Club! today we have a special guest...is no other then Mortella the owner of the club....
So Mort! can I call you Mort ? how those running a gay friendly pub feels like? those it leave allot of money? are there super hot guy's in here? please tell!!!

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

faegadsg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez

"more ? " head tilts.
no thank u love im fine ^- ^ -lean against the chair and scratch out- rawr ^ -^ yummm i feel good.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
"Oh my!"

Claps wildly .

Hello space Cat today we bring you todays report on no the famous club of all time The Rainbow Paw Club! today we have a special guest...is no other then Mortella the owner of the club....
So Mort! can I call you Mort ? how those running a gay friendly pub feels like? those it leave allot of money? are there super hot guy's in here? please tell!!!

Mort tents her fingers and nodds thinking intensely. Well i do have to say it is quite an nriching experience... When I first started to bar tend my self it was in a gay friendly bar. I do have allot of capitol comeig in these days and i try to give some back to the comunity that made this bar what it is today by running variousholiday themed partys with big prizes . We hope to draw more single men into the club this next event after black friday ....i will be running an I'm to sexy for my tail event."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
"Oh my!"

Claps wildly .

Mort tents her fingers and nodds thinking intensely. Well i do have to say it is quite an nriching experience... When I first started to bar tend my self it was in a gay friendly bar. I do have allot of capitol comeig in these days and i try to give some back to the comunity that made this bar what it is today by running variousholiday themed partys with big prizes . We hope to draw more single men into the club this next event after black friday ....i will be running an I'm to sexy for my tail event."

wonderful now tell us what is this we hear about a lover secret in the bar, are there any dirty little secrets here no manager and employee relationship , what about the staff are they any good? , do they come on time, do they always treat the customers nicely ? what exiting stories can you tell us ?

((( lol im having fun lol))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek

Claps wildly .

wonderful now tell us what is this we hear about a lover secret in the bar, are there any dirty little secrets here no manager and employee relationship , what about the staff are they any good? , do they come on time, do they always treat the customers nicely ? what exiting stories can you tell us ?

((( lol im having fun lol))
She beems speeking clearly "Well iaave to say that we have a top nocth staff and we run a very tight shift . We try to treat our customers fairly and respectablelike ....Althought i will have to say that there are sparks of romance between our staff and some of our regulars...." She blushes "I am mated but I never tell about my romances " she giggles

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games