Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced at his mother when she pleaded with him to not be upset with her explaining that she merely wanted what was best for him and his children. *I am not upset with you mother. It's myself that I can't handle now. I just, all I see is how much I messed up. That if I had just told him I wouldn't be here like this. I wouldn't be losing him.* Loki answered with a soft breath. As if to emphasize his point he pulled his shirt just past his collar to reveal the bite Tony had given him before. It was not as clear now as it had been before like the claim Tony had on Loki was fading with any feelings Loki thought tony had lost. *Narith said that Jotuns that lose their mate's die.* Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga listened, making a small sound of understanding when she saw the fading mark. “Loki….Tony made mistakes himself. It wasn’t just you. And almost every couple there has ever been reaches a breaking point like this. Even Odin and I reached a point like this, as imperfect as our example is. The thing is losing someone isn’t the same as having lost them. There is still a chance, or a few chances even.” Frigga said slowly. “From what I understand, Tony isn’t doing all that well himself. So you both feel that your losing each other, which also means that you both don’t want that, otherwise you wouldn’t be taking it so hard.” She continued. “Seems to me like you both came back at a good time to reconnect.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when his mother told him that Tony had made mistakes as well. The fact that she thought every couple had reached a breaking point such as this didn't surprise him. The few relationships he had had, had come to such points and never recovered. Hearing his mother and Odin had reached such a point caused his frown to deepen. *What caused yours?* he questioned having a suspicion already. Letting her continue on to tell him that Tony wasn't doing well he gave a huff. *He seems to be doing fine enough to have been and gone, here to make sure I don't run and then leave. Probably off with ms. Potts.* Loki grumbled but in truth all he felt was pain with his words. He had seen through magazines in Alaska that Tony and pepper were back together. Months after he had left Tony had given up on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga looked away when questioned what had led to her breaking point with Odin. “We’ve had a few actually. One was when Odin came back with you. It was because of you of course, but because of his….transgressions.” Frigga said. “And then we hit a rough spot when he began looking for war again, after the war with Jotunheim. And I suppose we could count what we’re going through now as another hard time.” She continued. Of course with a marriage lasting as long as theirs, it was expected that there would be a fair amount of issues. Frigga blinked at Loki’s words however, clearly confused. “Ms. Potts? From that Thanksgiving feast? Tony isn’t with her Loki.” she said slowly. “Tony is sleeping in his lab, where he apparently spends most of his nights. Bruce said Thor said that Tony was exhausted and Bruce slipped him some extra medication to keep him asleep. It’s probably too cold for him in here. Humans are more sensitive to temperatures than Aesir after all. And if I’m not mistaken, the last time Jane visited with Thor, she said that Ms. Potts was with the other one from the feast…….what was his name…..Happy?” she said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki knew of course that he had to have been a catalyst for when Odin and his mother had problems. It didn't make him feel any better about such a thing. His mind wanted to run away again when his mother asked about pepper. He merely nodded when she clarified who the woman was. He misunderstood what she meant when she said that Tony wasn't with Pepper. He thought she meant that he wasn't with her at the moment. He kept nodding when she stated that Tony was in his lab sleeping due to bruce giving him medication. He knew humans were more sensitive than the aesir but he wasn't really aesir. Certainly not like he was now, which meant he couldn't even pretend to be with tony for at least three months. When his mother said that pepper was with happy he looked up surprised. *Happy?* Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded slightly at Loki’s question. “The big one that used to be Tony’s bodyguard. That is his name isn’t it?” she asked before shaking her head. “Either way, Jane said they were quite pleased to be together. According to Jane Tony has been alone all the time. The only one in the mansion in fact. Captain Rogers found his long lost lover and the other one, the one with wings….Sam? He’s been dating people on and off, apparently enjoying the fame of being an Avenger.” Frigga continued, picking at her food as she spoke. “Wherever you have been getting your information is probably rather unreliable my dear. Didn’t you say that Midgard loved creating rumors and falsehoods around Tony.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when his mother asked about happy again. He had misjudged again, thinking ill of his mate. Tony had been alone the whole time something he had not expected but was thankful for. *I can't even pretend to talk to him. And all I want to do is lay next to him.* Loki breathed. Yggdrasil he wanted to be with the man just to snuggle close and know everything was okay, but he couldn't. He wanted Tony to hold him close and trace his markings perhaps even explore his belly now that you could see it swollen with their children. Instead he didn't know where he stood except with the fact that he was supposed to stay at the mansion. Of course he didn't know where, and he didn't even for a second believe he was welcome in their bed right now. The study only had a couch, he supposed he could sleep on that but it was too close to the bedroom to not freeze Tony with the cold temperature.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well that’s all the more reason to focus on recovering a little so you can be freed from this bed and begin mend the hurt between the two of you. “ Frigga responded. “And even if you can’t speak with Tony directly, I’m sure someone as intelligent as you could figure out how to communicate with him. I know it seems hard, but I feel like much of what needs to be said between the two of you at first will be easy enough to express.” Frigga said softly. “I know it doesn’t solve anything, but knowing that your mate has stayed true to you all this time must lift some of the burden….right?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:43 pm
MDaylus

Looking up to his mother Loki nodded. If he could move from the bed he might be able to do more. A soft smile and a shake of his head answered him being able to find some way to speak to Tony. He was sure he would but it was the matter of being able to communicate without a living translator. He certainly didn't want Thor relaying what he wanted to say, he knew if the man delivered a terrible message back he would try to soften the blow and completely batch everything that had been said. Suddenly a thought hit him and he looked up, how could he do it though he needed to get a series of things straight to communicate with JARVIS and teach the AI his language. His mother drew him back with her question and he nodded. It was a relief to know Tony had not strayed. *I did not expect him to stay true after I ran off but I am glad he has.* Loki answered. *Mother might you do me a favor and get JARVIS' attention. If I can teach him words I might be able to communicate through him or at least acquire his help to communicate.* Loki spoke quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga tilted her head when Loki asked for her help. Smiling as she heard Loki’s request. “Of course my dear.” She said lightly, more than pleased to see that Loki was already beginning to figure out how to communicate with his lover. Sitting up a little straighter, she glanced around before her eyes settled on a random point on the ceiling, still unused to JARVIS. “Mister JARVIS….are you there?” she asked in english. “I am always ready to offer assistance.” JARVIS responded a moment later.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gratefully when his mother agreed to request. He looked up as his mother spoke to JARVIS and grinned when the AI answered. *Ask him if he would be willing to learn the language of the Aesir.* Loki prompted his mother. He was already working through what words he would try to teach JARVIS first. He would of course need a way to get the AI's attention for whenever he needed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga grinned at Loki’s words and quickly relayed his question. JARVIS was silent a moment before responding. “I have already been compiling information on Aesir language from Thor and Loki as well as books that they have read. I have tried crossing them through various ancient languages from Earth, but I have been largely unsuccessful.” He responded slowly, despite being a computer, he always sounded hesitant to report failures and struggles.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to the ceiling concerned when JARVIS did not answer right away. He suddenly feared that his only option of communication currently besides his brother would be removed from him. When the AI stated that he had already been compiling information from everything he had seen and had access to Loki sighed in relief. *Tell him I am willing to teach him if he is willing to work with me and help communicate messages to Tony.* Loki pleaded looking to his mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga arched her brow at JARVIS’ words, but didn’t comment. Glancing at Loki, she relayed his words again. JARVIS was quick to reply this time. “I am always happy to help Mr. Loki. And learning and seeking out new information is part of my programming.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled hearing JARVIS' answer. He worried his bottom lip trying to figure out how to go about things. *If he shows me pictures of things I can give him the words to it, or words and I will translate.* Loki stated. He hoped JARVIS would catch everything in his database quickly and then he would be able to communicate. If he was able to get through everything in a few days then communication would not be such a big problem. Of course he was unsure Tony would listen to any normal message. No, he need something unique that would catch the man's attention.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games