Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:52 pm
Isaac woke with a start, sweat drenching his forehead, damp hair clinging to his head as his breath came in ragged gasps. The nightmares were becoming more frequent, and too often he found himself waking in such a manner. It was no longer a minor annoyance, this trend was quickly becoming distressing. Especially the contents, those were the most disturbing. Distracted as he was, Isaac didn't notice the beeping Snag that woke him until it started playing the message.

Atlantis_Darts

"Just great," Isaac muttered after the voice had finished delivering its threats, "More things to cause more nightmares." Sighing, he ran his hand through the sweat ladened hair, trying to shrug off the cobwebs of drowsiness and the memories of those damned dreams. After a few more moments, he threw off his blanket and slid out of his bed. Hopefully he would have time to take a shower and get changed before the inevitable team meeting. He doubted they wanted him to show up wearing nothing but the sweatpants he slept in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:11 pm
SubonicXP

"We're leaving. Take your biggest guns." Sub plainly told his Snagems, a tone of urgency in his voice.

"I'm going to take it based on the tone of your voice and the... look on your face," Wes says, flipping back to display his own visage as the pre-recorded message for the team ends. "That you and this... whoever this is that has kidnapped your friend know each other to a certain extent." He lets out a sigh, rubbing his silver hair on the back of his head with the hand not holding his SNAG at the moment. "Something about this whole situation hits me the wrong way, even if they didn't ask me by name. This smacks of things that happened here in Orre several decades ago..." He returns his attention to the team, breaking out of his reverie of thought, his eyes focused. "They sent one other thing with this message, and seeing you all gearing up and ready to go I take it at least Sub knows where exactly this is. It was a set of coordinates." The SNAG's screens all flicker again, this time displaying a map of the Orre Region. A blinking red dot helpfully makes itself known on the southern end of the desert region, just off of the coast.

"Citadark Isle has been abandoned for the better part of several years. I've never been there myself but I know a great deal of important things happened while I was... off training." The pause at the end of Wes' sentence is pregnant with meaning, but he doesn't elaborate. "There shouldn't be anything there... The fact that this footage clearly was shot underground means that obviously there is." Wes snaps a hand into view on the screen, closing his fist. "Alright, that settles it. For the moment at least, what's your problem is my problem when it comes to the Orre Region, at least. I will meet you all on the island, and when I'm there I expect some answers as to what y'all's connection to Orre is that could generate such hatred from someone. Try not to keep me waiting too long, this time." The communicator cuts off Wes' voice as he hangs up, leaving everyone staring at the map with that intrusive blinking red beacon staring them down dead center in the middle of Citadark Isle.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Citadark Isle has been abandoned for the better part of several years. I've never been there myself but I know a great deal of important things happened while I was... off training." The pause at the end of Wes' sentence is pregnant with meaning, but he doesn't elaborate. "There shouldn't be anything there... The fact that this footage clearly was shot underground means that obviously there is." Wes snaps a hand into view on the screen, closing his fist. "Alright, that settles it. For the moment at least, what's your problem is my problem when it comes to the Orre Region, at least. I will meet you all on the island, and when I'm there I expect some answers as to what y'all's connection to Orre is that could generate such hatred from someone. Try not to keep me waiting too long, this time." The communicator cuts off Wes' voice as he hangs up, leaving everyone staring at the map with that intrusive blinking red beacon staring them down dead center in the middle of Citadark Isle.

"Citadark Isle, part of me knew that's where we would be going but another part didn't want to accept it." Sub spoke to himself, he had completely removed Wes and the Snagems around him from his world for a brief moment, for a time he was all alone in the dark past. His responsibilities as team leader would snatch him back to the present however, thoughts of saving Aile finally taking priority as he stopped going over his memories.

"Alright, listen up!" Sub shouted, GRAY taking it upon himself to start recording Sub and broadcast him through out the HQ and to any SNAGs outside of the building. "We're heading to Citadark Isle, it's a volcanic island just off the Orre mainland. Getting there is no easy feat, trust me. We'll head to Gateon Port first. GRAY, please send a message to Mr. M in my contacts and ask him to prepare a boat for Citadark Isle." He informed everyone and instructed GRAY. Without even asking the AI to do so Claydol would appear in the main area of HQ, waiting to teleport everyone away.

"See you all at Gateon Port." With that said Sub was gone. What was going on and why did it feel like that even those who had known Sub for years now knew nothing about him?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:31 pm
"Big guns? Wha? Sub?" Rabiah would say passed out in the snagem leader room, no recollection of the night prior. "Uuuuuuuh? I'm in snagem HQ aren't I?....s**t." the Blaziken hybrid would throw herself to her feet. Looking about she noticed she was wearing extra underwear a pair of big boxers that aren't hers.... Subs, make shift pajamas? Probably. Damn him she thought, even if she wanted to get in his pants... this is not what she wanted!

Quickly throwing on the clothes, some how it is her performance clothes, she ran down the stairs after sub. "Sub babe! Don't leave me here, I don't know where your secret hideout is!" She said running up to him, panting a little. Not before being unexpectedly teleported with him!  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 pm
SubonicXP

"See you all at Gateon Port." With that said Sub was gone. What was going on and why did it feel like that even those who had known Sub for years now knew nothing about him?

Darts watches Sub disappear without comment, holding his own SNAG lightly in his hand. He hadn't been here in the beginning days of the team, but clearly some skeletons in that particular closet were raising their anorexic heads. He swipes over to the other line of communication he had been working on since midway through this message, following the same line of thinking as Aria with trying to hail Sol. No response had been forthcoming from the Ho-Oh hybrid. He didn't like this not at all... It was times like these he could use a big mug of coffee. He rises and goes out the door of HQ, willing his wings into existence as he takes off to meet up with Sub at Gateon Port.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:55 pm
Lykas and Odd appeared in the main room after listening in on the conversation at hand. "I dunno what happened in the past but whoever that is has Aile and I'm not leaving her with them." Lykas announced, securing a few Pokeballs to his belt.

"I agree!" Odd agreed with his boyfriend, clipping his own Pokeballs to his belt. Approaching Claydol for transport immediately afterward.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:47 pm
I sighed, recalling Haku. I knew there wasn't any point recalling Rala. I have to admit, I was a little annoyed that yet another battle was interrupted due to Snagem business, but it's what I signed up for. "Come on, Keiko." I huffed.

"What's going on?" Keiko asked, growing more and more worried by the second.

"Not important," I shrugged. "You heard Sub. Biggest guns. That's Subspeak for 'he needs all the help he can get'.

"You don't really need me, then, right?" Keiko retorted, looking almost scared. "I mean, between Sub, the hybrids, and-"

I put my hand on Keiko's shoulder, swallowing a bit of pride in knowing what I was about to say. "Your team is stronger than mine is, right now. Let's go."

That blew Keiko's mind a bit. "Wait, what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:34 pm
Ms Edyn
Arkelos
Arkelos tilted his head dodging the plants thrown, than looked over his shoulder. "Ah, you must be the Famous Eve I have heard some much about. I hate that we had to meet under such circumstances; I must sincerely offer my condolences for the poor judgement to train indoors. Whether you accept my apology is irrelevant at this time. As i understand it, you are not big on words. More on the actions those words mean. Allow me to show that my actions are sincere by offering you these rare Flowers. Abra if you would be so kind." Arkelos said walking over to his pokemon. A moment later Arkelos had a bouquet of rare Hoenn Lava Lilies.

"These are from a special place i have had the pleasure of going. I'll leave the long story for another time. Oh that reminds me. Abra one more time please." As Arkelos walks over to the counter to place his current bouquet. "I know i have done wrong, and i do not expect you to forgive me quick, if at all. However if you would allow me to show you a place that i can offer to you. It was and still is a sacred place for me. If you wish to destroy it as revenge i completely understand. Allow me this opportunity to show my remorse for the permanent harm i have done." Arkelos walks over to Abra and holds a very sweet smelling Flower, "Thank you my friend" He said to Abra. "Now, i'm not the expert or even knowledgeable about plants as you are. I found these on a trip to a Rainforest. Not sure what region, I went there with my Dad for an Archaeological dig he was ask to help with." Arkelos held out the Flowers for Eve for possible Identification.

"Decapitated flowers? That's how you plan on apologizing?" Eve asked, shaking her head before looking down at the Abra, "How about I kill your Abra. Then, give you the severed heads of several other Abra as way of apologizing. How would that fare with you?"

She picked up the flower the Abra had brought and dropped it on the counter next to the others, "As for that, it's a Ghost Orchid. They're incredibly picky about when and where they grow, which makes them quite rare. In some regions, it's illegal to pick them and could even get you thrown in jail.

Arkelos looks down at the flowers, "Correct you are madam. However i'm just as disgruntled as you are. These are from my privet garden. In which i have permission to have there in. Something must have happneed to my garden. Please excuse me for a moment." Arkelos starts walking toward Abra, "If you would like to walk through my garden you are more than welcome to. Perhaps you could help me find out what has happened." Arkelos said with a smile.  

Arkelos

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:01 pm
Oddly, Arkelos would get a belated message sent to his SNAG. The others, for some reason, wouldn't see it. Maybe smoke was interfering with the signal or something.

[HQ Gains for: 7/17/2017 to 8/6/2017]
Arkelos
Abra: 1 Evo Point

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:10 am
As the various Snagems teleport back into HQ, the TV would be on and blaring the same news story that would be going out across the various regions on just about every channel.

"This is Missy Hisakawa!" A beleaguered familiar-looking reporter shouts into her microphone as she stands in the rain on - if the caption below her is to be believed - the northern Orre border. "As all news stations have been reporting, the global terrorist group Cipher has just seized the region of Orre - declaring themselves the current rulers of the area and driving out any resistance with an iron fist." There's a brief clip of a group of some kind of paramilitary group attempting a breach of the borders of the region. Soon after crossing a certain line of trees a sinister aura would emerge and form around each soldier, hefting them from the ground and apparently the cameraman as the shot clatters to a vantage point not held by human hands before cutting out with a burst of static. Missy's face reappears, pale and grim.

"The regional governments are putting into place immediately a travel ban on all inter-regional travel between themselves and Orre effective immediately. Refugees have already begun fleeing the Orre region, those that managed to get out before the monstrosities being identified as S-22 and XD002 showed up on the border ranges are reporting horrific murders and property destruction with the intent to cow the population into submission in time with the new government's murderous agenda." The image on the screen switches again, this time to an emphatically speaking Lysandre standing atop a pulpit on Shabboneau Castle, gesturing emphatically with the rows of Flare Grunts once again in prominence in rows behind him, the ever present threat of Zygarde Complete towering over him in the background. The audio kicks in the middle of his speech.

"Plagues like the vicious terrorist group Cipher are a blight upon the beautiful face of the perfect world we are seeking to achieve!" he growls, thumping the pulpit in front of him in time with his words. "There is no other choice in the matter! Nations of the world! Heed my call! If you do not wish your societies to crumble to dust and fall at the feet of these scoundrels we needs must unite! Alone we are weak and pitiful, easily conquered by these ugly barbarians from beyond our borders! But together, with the strength of our perfection," Here he indicates the massive legend in the background behind him with a wave of his red-gloved hand. "We may build a new idyllic paradise and drive these disfigurations from our globe together!"

Missy's face flickers back onto the screen, speckled by the rain falling from the sky. "Prime Minister Lysandre is urging the other regions of the world to pool their strength together to face the very real threat that Team Cipher and now the region of Orre poses to the global climate as a whole. We reached out to the Kanto-Johto Alliance who their foreign minister would not be recorded but released an official comment. Quote: "We in the Kanto-Johto Alliance are wary of joining forces with someone who has a less than stellar history and has already proven himself a global destabilizer in his own right in Prime Minister Lysandre. Obviously, the Cipher-Orre situation is distressing and will require a measured and appropriate global response, though we are not yet ready to discuss what that may be. End quote." Missy stares the camera directly in the lens, her eyes wavering slightly as the rain spatters her, her fear palpable even through the viewing lens. "There is one thing that is certain, in this time of global upheval, the world is closer to the brink of all out war than it has in several centuries. And that spells bad things for the citizens of every region. Missy Hisakawa, Pokemon News Network."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:44 pm
Freth and Tristen was teleported into the HQ, though Freth noticed that Sub's hand was around her hand, only for her to snatch away. She already had a few gripes to go on about him right at the moment, but before she would be able to say a word, she noticed the television that was apparently already on, conveniently enough. She watched as the images went on by, from one scene to another, all on the same report. "OH NO CRAP!" Freth shouted at the end of the report. "Lysandre on one front with a massive legendary Pokemon, Ein on the other end with a Pokemon that has more issues than a magazine company, and we're stuck in the middle with a massive amount of unanswered questions construed in lies..."

I would finally show up along side Telia, rubbing my eyes, a bit out of frustration. Apparently the trip I was out on wasn't exactly the most enjoyable. "I swear to God I really don't want to go back to Alola anytime soon..."

"AND THERE'S THIS b*****d!"

"Huh?" The moment I looked up, away from my hand, I was greeted by another hand...rather, fist, courtasy of Freth's Frustration, which drives me right out the front door, tumbling on the ground and skidding to a stop. Telia looked in shock, wide eyes, and hands over her mouth, confused and shocked at what she looked into and Tristen just merely took a couple of steps back, not sure if it was safe to check up on his father figure right now.

After delivering the blow, Freth gave a hard, long-winded sigh. "I...really...needed that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:01 pm
Aile would wind up arriving with the others in HQ, and her appearance would go from confusion after wondering where she wound up to worry. Especially after she watched Freth give Blizz one hell of a punch. "I, um... right..." She took a few steps back towards the door as she rubbed her arms with her hands, as if she was trying to warm up despite the long sleeves on her white shirt. "I, ah... I think I should go..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:41 pm
I didn't pay the domestic abuse between Blizz and Feth any mind, consumed as I was by the maelstrom in my head. "The hell are we even supposed to do, now?" I muttered under my breath. I certainly didn't need a reason to hate Team Cipher before. They were all too happy to give me a reason a year ago. But this... was entirely beyond my scope. Exactly how were we supposed to combat this? Lysandre's speech didn't exactly make things any easier to deal with, as it was, though his scheming to take over Kalos paled in comparison to Ein's machinations.

Keiko sat beside me as I quietly freaked out until she couldn't take it anymore. "Hey, come here," she whispered in my ear before walking away. I almost didn't hear her, but after a moment of deliberation, I decided hearing what she had to say was better than panicking over something I had no control over whatsoever, so I followed her until we made it to the training room. It didn't take much to realize what she was trying to do at this point.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:58 pm
Everything would happen too fast for Amaranth to keep up with well. First she was in a town on fire and staring down not only what had to be the hardest loss to Cipher yet, but what should've been a certain demise. In the back of her mind, she could still hear Wes' words right before the abrupt teleportation, and she found herself agreeing with that sentiment. Whatever Sol had spent so long away from the team to work on and acquire, it better have been special enough to warrant it.

Then, she saw the TV and saw the broadcast that was already in progress. The travel ban was bad enough; going back to Orre seemed like a bad idea anyway, but knowing that going there at all wasn't going to be easily done left a pit in her stomach. Especially since it wouldn't surprise her if something to stop or scramble future teleportation attempts would be in place sooner or later. Seeing it shift from Cipher to Lysandre didn't set any better; if anything, she felt like he was full of it. She didn't like either sight right now, feeling like the team was caught in the middle of something that wasn't going to be pleasant in any form, and nowhere near the sort of capabilities that were likely to be demanded of her all too soon.

Aile's remarks would be the only thing to snap her out of it, holding an arm out. "I don't think anywhere's going to be really good right now. Uh..." She'd look around at everyone else, hoping someone- anyone- would speak up alongside her.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games