Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:56 pm
*neals over the uncounsius lycans*there going to be out for awhile longer  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:58 pm
lupinewarrior
you think *opens another portal to the Kingdom of Light and closes the other portal when everyone got through* ok get through this new portal to my kingdom do it quickly before enemies get through!  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:03 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*marka appers with Ragnos in his hands*
marka what are you doing to ragnos  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:04 pm
Shadens_inferno
Wacram Glaziuz
*as he saw what Shaden had done, he gasped (not of astonishment but of horror, the Lycian's had not the souls that was their own, only souls parralel to their, he made a shockwave to drive the souls out of them before they made the strings tieing the souls that originally owned the body and with that he started making a device of the sand, and it pulsed bright teal and he touched it and the lycians one after one, making the body's draw the lycian's souls back again*
*forcing the souls out and adding the Lycan's souls back into their origanl bodies then banishing the bad souls then kept a barrier on the Lycan of spirits and souls leaving and entering!* hurry people!
[umm dont you see what i wrote?] --- "i did that in a different way and more secure way and what you did just wasnt neccesary"

*hours passed, and the Lycans started to awake, they had their own souls now the original souls that was inside the body and as they become better in the world that the school was in*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:05 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

*pulls out a dagger*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:05 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
you think *opens another portal to the Kingdom of Light and closes the other portal when everyone got through* ok get through this new portal to my kingdom do it quickly before enemies get through!
*Kjiidul said after he saw that Shaden made a new portak NO stop making theese unstable portals!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:06 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Shadens_inferno
Wacram Glaziuz
*as he saw what Shaden had done, he gasped (not of astonishment but of horror, the Lycian's had not the souls that was their own, only souls parralel to their, he made a shockwave to drive the souls out of them before they made the strings tieing the souls that originally owned the body and with that he started making a device of the sand, and it pulsed bright teal and he touched it and the lycians one after one, making the body's draw the lycian's souls back again*
*forcing the souls out and adding the Lycan's souls back into their origanl bodies then banishing the bad souls then kept a barrier on the Lycan of spirits and souls leaving and entering!* hurry people!
[umm dont you see what i wrote?] --- "i did that in a different way and more secure way and what you did just wasnt neccesary"

*hours passed, and the Lycans started to awake, they had their own souls now the original souls that was inside the body and as they become better in the world that the school was in*
*kenji looks down at the lycans waking up*are you.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:12 pm
*kjiidul was now a bit angry becouse Shaden continuasly made Unstable portals* "you do know what destroyed my world was a unstable portal, the evil that consumed our world wasnt that who is in the realm of death it is that who roams in the middle of all places, the evil that is in the gathering point of history, and such, it is what is between the worlds, that consumed my homeworld, and if you everyone dont STOP At once this world will perish as my world did*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:12 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

*pulls out a dagger*
In the meantime could you...ya know get your friends Ajunta, Paul, Naga, and Sadow?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:13 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

*pulls out a dagger*
In the meantime could you...ya know get your friends Ajunta, Paul, Naga, and Sadow?

*tosses the dagger at him*  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:14 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*kjiidul was now a bit angry becouse Shaden continuasly made Unstable portals* "you do know what destroyed my world was a unstable portal, the evil that consumed our world wasnt that who is in the realm of death it is that who roams in the middle of all places, the evil that is in the gathering point of history, and such, it is what is between the worlds, that consumed my homeworld, and if you everyone dont STOP At once this world will perish as my world did*
lol my portals are unstable it's those you make them unstable...uhem *cough*Marka/Ragnos*cough* that make them unstable! so don't attack me about my portals when i wasn't even making portals to the realm of death in the first place instead i was getting people out duh!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:14 pm
"shaden, if you want to make any more portals in this world or to this world i suggest that you study it more thoroughly and to everyone else, you should start studying how and what you really are, and the basics of your elements!" *kjiidul said with a slightly dark tone*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:15 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

*pulls out a dagger*

*moves out of the way* what the ******** was that for! thas it *pulls SoulFang and Return from Darkness then starts slashing at Marka* I warned you!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:16 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

*pulls out a dagger*

*moves out of the way* what the ******** was that for! thas it *pulls SoulFang and Return from Darkness then starts slashing at Marka* I warned you!

*snaps Ragnos's neck and starts dogeing his slashes*  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:17 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
"shaden, if you want to make any more portals in this world or to this world i suggest that you study it more thoroughly and to everyone else, you should start studying how and what you really are, and the basics of your elements!" *kjiidul said with a slightly dark tone*
yea who are you to tell me what to do so worry about yourself because I'm pretty good physically and elementally!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games