Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:04 am
Kakarotto-san
Manda_Tifa
Kakarotto-san
Manda_Tifa
Kakarotto-san
well..I'm wasting my damn time on here..thank you to friends who don't give a s**t and are stupid to take naps at 12 at night..

I often wonder if I'm better off alone.......-_-

And frankly, doing a comic with a friend is a stupid idea..
Don't MOST people (ignore present company.... sweatdrop ) sleep at night...??

Besides, you've always got us! 4laugh

the a*****e said she was going to knock out of some the comic tonight with me..but has abandoned me for a damn nap and hasn't been back in 2 hours..

that's rather insulting to me..
No offense, Kakky, but it sounds to me like she's trying to set priorities. Sleep is important to one's phsyical health, and there's no sense in trying to force ones self to stay awake. She might not be feeling well, and she'd probably do better on the comic with a clearer, alert mind anyway. Try to relax, do a little with the comic yourself if you feel like it, and she'll come back in due time.

Now if she had abandoned you to hang out with other people that would be another story and far more deserving of sympathy.... mrgreen

but at 12 at night? She should have just went to bed instead of making me wait on her this late at night. Then I would be a little more understanding.
Maybe she didn't intend to sleep for so long. She probably thought it WOULD be just a short nap, but turned out to be more tired than she thought she was. There's always tomorrow y'know....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:11 am
Manda_Tifa
*cuts*

She should know better that you can't take naps so late at night and that she should just go to bed..instead of wasting my time by saying she would be back and expecting me to wait on her..I would be a lot more understanding right now had she said she was going to go to bed.

I am a damn fool to trust people.

I think I'm done talking about this issue..it's not helping me feel better.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:01 am
Thats an AWFUL selfish thing. I doubt she ment to do that, its hard to sleep at night without going all out and sleeping all night. at least she TRIED to wake up to do a comic with you. I'm sorry, but look how selfish you sound. Yes, she made you wait, but would you rather have her sit with you and be less of a help, and thus waste both your and hers time? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:16 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Thats an AWFUL selfish thing. I doubt she ment to do that, its hard to sleep at night without going all out and sleeping all night. at least she TRIED to wake up to do a comic with you. I'm sorry, but look how selfish you sound. Yes, she made you wait, but would you rather have her sit with you and be less of a help, and thus waste both your and hers time? neutral

I'm not prefect..ok? Sometimes we all have our moments of stupidity. But she was asking me to wait on her and it was pretty late. At the time of this I was mad..which usually makes one not think before acting.

now..can we all move on?

so yes..I apolgize for my behavior.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:55 am
Well, I was feeling great until my mother started ranting. And she's also talking about killing herself.... lovely.... I thought I was the only one in the family with suicidal tendencies (except for my sister with the heart condition... she attempted suicide once) but at least I know where I got it from stare .

Anyway, just letting you guys know that over the next week or so, I'm not going to be on much. I have lectures 9AM-4:30PM Mon-Wed, 9AM-12:30PM Thu and then next week 9AM-1:30PM Mon, 9AM-1:30PM Tue. This is going to be fun xp .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:36 am
I'm now officially sick. Wonderful. I hate being sick, it just sucks to be shut indoors all day with nothing to do except scads of college homework and laundry. If I still feel like s**t tomorrow, I won't be able to go to work.....v.v

Life is still good at the moment. Making lots of money....I think.....>>  

FogSage

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:58 am
I'll jI'll just b***h about the fact that I have homework in all five classes and its ACTUALLY a nice sunny day on campus.

*sniffle* I wanna go outside!!!! whee

Fog: I feel you're pain man..laundry+hw=icky yucky day domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:01 am
Well Im going to try and change things around with happy. Yesterday was the most fun I had in so long! X3 Me and two other furs hung out all day. It was the best! We all went to blackbeards first, I played DDR and I guess they liked it because Drekena was laughing a lot at how crazy my feet were moving. After that, we played some mini golf, TK and I werent that good, but Drekena was the goddess at it, blast her XP. We then went to go get KFC, but I guess they dont like KFC so much, so they had to cover every hole in their body so that the cholesterol wont fly in and make them fat XD. We went to my house for a bit afterwards and they saw all my kitties, and we stole a movie so that we could watch it at TK's apartment. We then watched Ferris Beuler's Day Off, and I got sat on and my headfur scratched through, I was so comfortable X3. Finally, we all watched some funny videos online and then headed home, a nice 8 hour fun day ^_^ I cant wait to do it again.  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:28 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Well Im going to try and change things around with happy. Yesterday was the most fun I had in so long! X3 Me and two other furs hung out all day. It was the best! We all went to blackbeards first, I played DDR and I guess they liked it because Drekena was laughing a lot at how crazy my feet were moving. After that, we played some mini golf, TK and I werent that good, but Drekena was the goddess at it, blast her XP. We then went to go get KFC, but I guess they dont like KFC so much, so they had to cover every hole in their body so that the cholesterol wont fly in and make them fat XD. We went to my house for a bit afterwards and they saw all my kitties, and we stole a movie so that we could watch it at TK's apartment. We then watched Ferris Beuler's Day Off, and I got sat on and my headfur scratched through, I was so comfortable X3. Finally, we all watched some funny videos online and then headed home, a nice 8 hour fun day ^_^ I cant wait to do it again.
You forgot my bunnies, you saw thems too. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:41 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
I did that too on Wednesday and Thursday! Tatsu came down to Miami from West Palm Beach and we hung out. We went to South beach, then we went to Ft. Lauderdale to go to Boomers (arcade). On the way he got a call from another fur (who's not on Gaia) and we decided to go pick him up since he lived so close to the arcade. When we got there, he'd been commissioned to put together a frame for a full-sized punching bag. So we offered to help, which proved more difficult cause nothing was labled and we had to guess where things went. During the process of building it, one of the larger support steel beams fell and hit me in the head. The guys felt horrible about it, and I laughed until I realized I was bleeding. So I knocked on the guys door and he panicked cause as far as he was concerned some random girl he didnt know was standing in his house bleeding from the head. But I recovered quickly enough to finish helping put the thing together, we got paid and spent every cent of it at the arcade and played DDR, got prizes, got to drive a free round of go-carts...Then we dropped Pandy back off at his place, and Tatsu and I went back up to West Palm and I spent the night at his apartment with his 5+ kitties. As much as I love cats, I'm a bit allergic, so that night was interesting...the next day we went to a Japanese museum/garden and then did some shopping, and then I took a train back to the airport, and then a shuttle from there home, loaded down with luggage.... whee  

Manda_Tifa

Aylin Mari Dakarai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:39 am
Everything is Good for Mari. <3

I've somehow manged to turn my Mate Alsion into a squirrely Furry. <3
Found a Uk based (And Northren Ireland. <3333) Fur forum and I've been happily lazying about in My Pj's

College's started thankfully we only have a few newbies. *Knows all the new ones as they went to her old school*
And not single one them where the Moron parade. (A bunch of girls who are fake in every single way, From perosanlity to their over use of fake tan)

So basically life right now rocks. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:34 pm

Today was a good day, for me. Very good. Despite it probably being the busiest day for me at work so far, it was also my best day so far. Let me start by just saying this: Sobe energy drinks WORK. -Well-. I drank one before work, around 9:45 this morning, it kicked in almost immediately, and even now, at 3:30, it's still going strong. <@_@>

So yeah. I had lots of energy today, and barely got tired out at all. And again, I was probably the fastest cashier there, even though for once we had most of the lines open. >> Yay!

And they actually gave me my break, not on time, but 10 minutes EARLY today. <@@> I detect the apocalypse comming! >> XP But nyah. So anyway. Today has been awesome, so far, for the most part. =3

Only downside is I just missed talking to meh snugglebatty, Dar. D: But hopefully we'll be able to talk tomorrow night, and maybe Wednesday, too. =3 I have Tuesda-Thrusday off from work, and during the day I'll have the house to myself, since my mom's going out of town, my dad will be at work, and my brother will be at school... << >> YAY!

Lloxie

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:01 pm
0-o..I just saw a disturbing world record.. Eye-popping..now why would you want to break that record?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:04 pm
Kakarotto-san
0-o..I just saw a disturbing world record.. Eye-popping..now why would you want to break that record?
Seen it. razz I saw it back when they showed that world record show on FOX, and I saw it on Ripley's.  

Leyla Giselle

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Okay. Whee, last night was fun. Krystal's already told ya about it, but it was a blast. @_@ She's so nice~!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games