Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:06 am

Cray Spirit
Franko Un-american
Gabriel Fawkes
*still sitting there, starts looking like a drugy having withdrawl*
<_< ... Um... someone? Help?
heh, he needs sleep.. we're keeping him awake..
*snickers* Thats kinda mean. Did he do something wrong?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:08 am

Cray Spirit
o.O twin tailed and 6 legs? sounds almost like a hydra with one head..

*laughs* Two different aspects. I have two aspects to me. Two different dragons. One has two tails, and is an anthro dragoness. The other is a six-limbed eastern dragon, meaning she's more serpentine and has no wings.

I dun think I would ever combine the two. razz

drifter_Xwolf
actuly i have seen a two tailed dragoness befor but not six limbed one lol

really? I have to ask where you saw another one, lol. I only know of one other two-tail online, and I look for them, lol. smile

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:14 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
*laughs* Two different aspects. I have two aspects to me. Two different dragons. One has two tails, and is an anthro dragoness. The other is a six-limbed eastern dragon, meaning she''s more serpentine and has no wings.

Do they both have fur? The pictures you had looked like both forms have fur, unlike Al (dragon-fox) who seems to have more scales. I can't figure out what the eastern dragon aspect reminds me of...there's something I've seen somewhere else, but I don't remember what it was. I think it was that that aspect looks like a combination of a luck dragon (Neverending Story) and the Great Forest Spirit (Mononoke-hime). 3nodding Cool.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:14 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Cray Spirit
o.O twin tailed and 6 legs? sounds almost like a hydra with one head..

*laughs* Two different aspects. I have two aspects to me. Two different dragons. One has two tails, and is an anthro dragoness. The other is a six-limbed eastern dragon, meaning she's more serpentine and has no wings.

drifter_Xwolf
actuly i have seen a two tailed dragoness befor but not six limbed one lol

really? I have to ask where you saw another one, lol. I only know of one other two-tail online, and I look for them, lol. smile

one of my friends irl he dosnt come online thought its like his alterego he drew it not well though i might add but good enough to get an idea

drifter_xwolf1188

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:15 am

-sits on a couch in a very sexy pose-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:17 am

Sleep, sleeep ,sleeeep, Sleeeeep

Gabriel Fawkes

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:17 am

Franko Un-american
Cray Spirit
Franko Un-american
Gabriel Fawkes
*still sitting there, starts looking like a drugy having withdrawl*
<_< ... Um... someone? Help?
heh, he needs sleep.. we're keeping him awake..
*snickers* Thats kinda mean. Did he do something wrong?
its not on purpose, he wont leave to actually get some sleep...

@Oru: Oh! i see.. im still thinking of hydras for some reason.. now i wanna play lords of magic as chaos >> their legendary beast is a hydra, but fire has fafnir, a huge dragon, and air has the ice drake.. o.O ok, enough...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:19 am

TheDisreputableDog
Do they both have fur? The pictures you had looked like both forms have fur, whereas Al the dragon-fox seems to have more scales. I can''t figure out what the eastern dragon aspect reminds me of...there''s something I''ve seen somewhere else, but I don''t remember what it was. I think it was that that aspect looks like a combination of a luck dragon (Neverending Story) and the Great Forest Spirit (Mononoke-hime). 3nodding Cool.

*nods* Well, the anthro is partially furred, partially scaled. I just suck at drawin' scales. But the easternish dragon is all furred. That small dragon head in my signature is an example of how furry that dragon is. smile I know what you're talkin' about, mentionin' the dragon from Neverending story. People have told me before that that dragon form of mine looks like a cross between Haku and that dragon. smile It wasn't intentional, but most eastern dragons tend to look alike I guess. smile

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:20 am

*lands with a thud and a thundering roar, folding his wings to his back slowly*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:22 am

drifter_Xwolf

one of my friends irl he dosnt come online thought its like his alterego he drew it not well though i might add but good enough to get an idea

Ah, I see. THat's cool. smile

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:25 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
*nods* Well, the anthro is partially furred, partially scaled. I just suck at drawin' scales. But the easternish dragon is all furred. That small dragon head in my signature is an example of how furry that dragon is. smile I know what you're talkin' about, mentionin' the dragon from Neverending story. People have told me before that that dragon form of mine looks like a cross between Haku and that dragon. smile It wasn't intentional, but most eastern dragons tend to look alike I guess. smile

//Smacks forehead.// Haku, that's the other dragon I was thinking of. That makes sense, then. I usually only see the type of eastern dragon with scales so I forgot that some of them have hair/fur. sweatdrop

Sleep need sleep * starts rocking back and forth with only his muzzle sticking out from under the Blanket.*

Gabriel Fawkes

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Vincent R. Starwind
*lands with a thud and a thundering roar, folding his wings to his back slowly*

'ello there. smile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:27 am

i need to strech my wings a bit * bone jet out from his back forming the the fram of his wing then skin crawls from his back and across the bone and then feathers grow finishing his wings the dragon sized angle wings(10ft wingspan) crack and squeak as he moves them around* ah that feals better

drifter_xwolf1188

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:29 am

TheDisreputableDog

//Smacks forehead.// Haku, that's the other dragon I was thinking of. That makes sense, then. I usually only see the type of eastern dragon with scales so I forgot that some of them have hair/fur. sweatdrop

And the name of the dragon from the Neverening story was Falkor. ^__^ *is a complete GEEK for dragons* ^__^ I've only ever seen those two who have fur, lol. All the others I've seen are scaly. It's not common to find them with fur. smile
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games