Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek

Welcome to another edition of Ulala's Swinging Report Show

Claps wildly .

Hello space Cat today we bring you todays report on no the famous club of all time The Rainbow Paw Club! today we have a special guest...is no other then Mortella the owner of the club....
So Mort! can I call you Mort ? how those running a gay friendly pub feels like? those it leave allot of money? are there super hot guy's in here? please tell!!!

Mort tents her fingers and nodds thinking intensely. Well i do have to say it is quite an nriching experience... When I first started to bar tend my self it was in a gay friendly bar. I do have allot of capitol comeig in these days and i try to give some back to the comunity that made this bar what it is today by running variousholiday themed partys with big prizes . We hope to draw more single men into the club this next event after black friday ....i will be running an I'm to sexy for my tail event."

wonderful now tell us what is this we hear about a lover secret in the bar, are there any dirty little secrets here no manager and employee relationship , what about the staff are they any good? , do they come on time, do they always treat the customers nicely ? what exiting stories can you tell us ?

((( lol im having fun lol))
She beems speeking clearly "Well iaave to say that we have a top nocth staff and we run a very tight shift . We try to treat our customers fairly and respectablelike ....Althought i will have to say that there are sparks of romance between our staff and some of our regulars...." She blushes "I am mated but I never tell about my romances " she giggles

ohh fascinating, fascinating, so what exactly those your staff do as in what are there jobs, and there sexual preference if thats ok with you? i my slef and enjoy a few talks with the groovy chicks at the bar now and then..

(( remember im Ulala shes a girl x3 ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 pm

-giggle and watch- hahaha rawr ^ -^

faegadsg

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek

Hello space Cat today we bring you todays report on no the famous club of all time The Rainbow Paw Club! today we have a special guest...is no other then Mortella the owner of the club....
So Mort! can I call you Mort ? how those running a gay friendly pub feels like? those it leave allot of money? are there super hot guy's in here? please tell!!!

Mort tents her fingers and nodds thinking intensely. Well i do have to say it is quite an nriching experience... When I first started to bar tend my self it was in a gay friendly bar. I do have allot of capitol comeig in these days and i try to give some back to the comunity that made this bar what it is today by running variousholiday themed partys with big prizes . We hope to draw more single men into the club this next event after black friday ....i will be running an I'm to sexy for my tail event."

wonderful now tell us what is this we hear about a lover secret in the bar, are there any dirty little secrets here no manager and employee relationship , what about the staff are they any good? , do they come on time, do they always treat the customers nicely ? what exiting stories can you tell us ?

She beems speeking clearly "Well iaave to say that we have a top nocth staff and we run a very tight shift . We try to treat our customers fairly and respectablelike ....Althought i will have to say that there are sparks of romance between our staff and some of our regulars...." She blushes "I am mated but I never tell about my romances " she giggles

ohh fascinating, fascinating, so what exactly those your staff do as in what are there jobs, and there sexual preference if thats ok with you? i my slef and enjoy a few talks with the groovy chicks at the bar now and then..

:"Currently on our staff exist of myself and i usualy tend to the bar I am a proud gender nutral person. Zeek as your viewers know is our head chef .... but look out boys He's single and ready for some lovein!Husky our bathroom attenendant is taken by our head waiter yaff and they are in the throws of a stamy romance. Akazuma likes to keep his life mysterious as our resident dj. Luna currently is taken her and her mate artyy are doing very well i hear. But who knows we have just hired on a mysterious tiger as our bouncer and his love life is sadly unknown to yours truly."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 pm

*Drags self in* Hey peoples.

Shadows sweet embrace

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Yawns "ello shadow!..."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Mortella
Shadows sweet embrace
Yawns "ello shadow!..."
Hey Mort! What have you been up to? *Tries to sit down but winces and stands up, looking back at the brand on my a**. 'Property of Wal-mart'*

Shadows sweet embrace

faegadsg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:05 pm

-stand up and scratch- rawrr hon chu want me to work now o 3o?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:10 pm

MrNibblez
-stand up and scratch- rawrr hon chu want me to work now o 3o?
"okay ....." mort yawns as she trudges up stairs to bed.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek

:"Currently on our staff exist of myself and i usualy tend to the bar I am a proud gender nutral person. Zeek as your viewers know is our head chef .... but look out boys He's single and ready for some lovein!Husky our bathroom attenendant is taken by our head waiter yaff and they are in the throws of a stamy romance. Akazuma likes to keep his life mysterious as our resident dj. Luna currently is taken her and her mate artyy are doing very well i hear. But who knows we have just hired on a mysterious tiger as our bouncer and his love life is sadly unknown to yours truly."

Indeed,Indeed, ohh whats this it seems we have another guest today furs....you there yes young man ((( MrNibblez)) yes you I hear you are new here correct? how did you get this job? and how come you don't have pants? and Miss. Mort how did you get your hair that way?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Strolls in, yawning. "Hey y'all, what's up?"

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:15 pm

-wanders in-

Gosh I'm bored....-lays back in a tree branch-
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek

Indeed,Indeed, ohh whats this it seems we have another guest today furs....you there yes young man ((( MrNibblez)) yes you I hear you are new here correct? how did you get this job? and how come you don't have pants? and Miss. Mort how did you get your hair that way?

O AO -twitch ear- well umm u see my mate got me in to the job and umm... o shes sleeping now, and umm... o 3o yes im new here. and umm pants? idk y i dont have pants but i have boxers on. ^- ^ -wave at the camera- hi hon hehe

faegadsg

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 pm

xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
-wanders in-

Gosh I'm bored....-lays back in a tree branch-

ahhh get off my back... scream

(( im a tree))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

-giggle and laugh- ^ x^

faegadsg

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm

MrNibblez
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek

O AO -twitch ear- well umm u see my mate got me in to the job and umm... o shes sleeping now, and umm... o 3o yes im new here. and umm pants? idk y i dont have pants but i have boxers on. ^- ^ -wave at the camera- hi hon hehe

Nice,Nice...how much are you getting paid? and is your mate drop dead sexy? im sure all the furs back home wanna know !!!
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games