Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga translated for Loki once more and JARVIS took his time in responding, seeming to figure out how he wanted to approach this new challenge. Then a holographic screen popped up in front of Loki displaying words. JARVIS was seemed to decide to start with very basic words to begin compiling his database. Of course Frigga had a little input on words as well, explaining to Jarvis when there was no direct translation or perhaps several for different situations.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki waited patiently for whatever Jarvis would do after his mother had translated for him. The god was surprised by the holographic screen having only really ever seen them in Tonys lab. However he was quick to jump into his task. He was happy for his mother's help when certain things had no direct translation. He seemed happier while he did this, his mind too distracted with his project to dwell on anything else. Another side effect of his mind being torn apart was his normal ability to accomplish more than one task at a time gone. It was easily seen when he ate only when his mother spoke to Jarvis otherwise it seemed he forgot about the food.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga stayed for a while, waiting and watching as she helped. It wasn’t until a majority of Loki’s food was gone that Frigga decided it was time to leave. “You know….this is a rather ingenious plan Loki. You should be proud to have thought of it.” She said, cutting Loki off. Moving to sit on the edge of the bed again, she touched Loki’s cheek and looked him over again, magic checking to make sure there was nothing else she needed to help with. “However it is time I leave my dear. I must talk with Eir before I leave and finish up with a way for Thor to help you with your magic shortage before I can get back to Asgard.” She said slowly. Leaning forward, she placed a kiss on Loki’s forehead. “I’ll keep my bowl with me, you can contact me at any time, as often as you need my dear.” She added. She knew Loki would be reluctant to have her leave, but she had to. She would see if there was another lull in activity soon for her to visit again, but she wouldn’t promise Loki now and risk getting his hopes up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:59 am
MDaylus

Loki grinned at his mother when she proclaimed that he had come up with an ingenious plan to his ptoblem. His gaze however grew confused when she moved to sit on the bed and touched his cheek letting magic flow through him. He knew she was checking him over but why. Her next words revealed it of course and a frown took over. He wanted to protest despite knowing that he had held her here for longer than he should have. *I wish you did not have to go mother.* Loki pleaded. While he had been working with JARVIS he still felt his mother was the better option to everything. She had duties however and he sighed looking down. *I will keep the bowl close as well.* he promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave Loki a gentle look. “I wish I could stay as well.” She murmured. “But I will have Heimdall keep an eye on you and I’ll come if needed.” She promised. Slowly pulling Loki into a hug, she held him tightly. “You’ve already started to figure things out, don’t stop.” She advised gently, petting his hair. “I love you my dear. I love you so much….and I am proud of you. These past few months you’ve been so strong for both yourself and for your children.” She said softly. Holding Loki a moment longer, she carefully pulled away, kissing his forehead. “Keep working with JARVIS…..and remember to rest. I’ve given you two nights of rest, use them.” She said gently. Standing up, she smoothed out her dress and with one last smile to Loki, headed for the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 am
MDaylus

Loki looked quite saddened when his mother said that she wished she could stay as well but she would have Heimdall keep an eye on him. When he was pulled into a hug Loki wrapped his arms around his mother tightly. *I won't stop.* he promised. *I love you too mother.* he replied. He nodded again when she told him to rest and to use the two nights she had given him. He would use them as best he could resting and rebuilding. Slowly he released her and watched her leave.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Skadi led Frigga through the mansion. She met up with Eir in the living room, talking with her quietly about mind healing and what they could do to transfer magic from Thor to Loki. Thor wasn’t skilled with magic, but there were ways to channel what magic he possessed. Bruce had adamantly refused to be considered for mind healing. He knew he didn’t have the type of patience and control needed for it. He had enough trouble keeping himself in line. Steve however seemed to be willing enough, though cautious in agreeing. He hoped that something he learned from this could help him with Bucky. They wouldn’t know for certain until he began trying to learn the skills.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:28 pm
MDaylus

Natasha hummed when in interest when Frigga appeared in the main tower. She let the woman speak with whom she needed to before moving forward and asking her to check on her own child. She didn't worry about it as much as Loki's knowing her body was built for such things but it was easier knowing what to expect.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga was more than happy to check over Natasha. She cherished her position as a midwife and the magic she had surrounding childbirth. She sat with Clint and Natasha for a short time, talking to them about what had been going on, and carefully reaching her magic out to examine the child. Smiling as she found it healthy and strong and was pleased to hear that Natasha was healthy more or less, even if she was having some of the usual pains and inconveniences of pregnancy. “Your child seems to be growing well…..but It may be a little on the small side. That’s not a bad thing, but just so you know.” She said slowly. “Do you know the sex?” she asked carefully, a small smile slipping onto her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:16 pm
MDaylus
((Did we decide on the sex? I think I recall it being a girl and Clint picking her up from ballet practice but i'm not sure.))

Natasha looked quite relieved when Frigga agreed to look her over. She was glad to hear her child was strong and healthy even if a bit small. Natasha didn't care what size her child was as long as it was. Hell she would even deal with any birth defects if she had to because she just wanted her child. She had never thought that she would end up having one. When asked if they knew the sex Natasha gave a soft grin.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:00 am
Alikia Tsuki
((Pretty sure we decided it would be a girl.))

Frigga smiled when she saw Natasha’s grin. “You’ll have a spoiled little princess, growing up in this mansion.” She said lightly, hand resting on Natasha’s stomach. “You’re a very healthy woman….I think that the rest of your pregnancy and your labor should be relatively normal. Yoga, stretching, and swimming should help keep you in shape as it gets harder to move around. And let yourself relax. Make that man of yours do all the work. You deserve a break.” She added with a mischievous smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:40 am
MDaylus

Natasha nodded when Frigga said that she would have a spoiled little princess running around. She had no doubt that would be true with the group of heroes around her. She nodded at the suggestions and grinned mischievously at Clint who groaned but was smiling when Frigga said to let him take care of her. "Thank you." Natasha thanked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“No need to thank me.” Frigga murmured. “Just take care of yourself and that baby of yours.” She said gently. “And don’t hesitate to send Thor for me when you go into labor. I understand midwives aren’t used as often as doctors here, but I am happy to help.” She said lightly. Stepping away, she returned to Eir and Thor. Eir had set up an amulet to draw Thor’s power over time. Loki would simply need to hold the amulet now and then to take what magic he needed, and to start it off, Frigga and Eir both put some of their magic in it so Loki would have more available sooner. It was only then that Frigga, Eir, and Skadi left.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:44 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded in compliance when Frigga merely wanted her to take care of herself and the baby she carried. There would be no problem there especially since Clint wasn't letting her do anything that looked remotely mission like. "I will be happy to call on you." Natasha replied shaking her head. She really didn't trust anyone outside the tower which was why she had followed Loki's lead when she found out and went to bruce. She trusted Frigga however and she would take the goddess over any doctor. Watching as they dealt with the issue of getting Loki magic she sighed when they left. The mansion almost seemed more stressful now that Loki was back but she was glad he was. It would work itself out or she would beat the two men over the head.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The rest of the day went by in a relatively uneventful way. The Avengers and their loved ones tried to adjust to the idea that Loki had returned and two new people had moved in. Bruce and Betty made sure to come back to check on Loki several times, sitting and spending time with him and trying to help him. Bruce was pleased by the amount of food Loki had eaten, but eventually talked him into going to sleep. Of course it was in the middle of the night that Bruce’s medicine wore off and Tony was woken by a nightmare, though he didn’t leave his lab. IT wasn’t until the next morning that Bruce returned, offering to get Loki into a wheelchair and take him upstairs for breakfast. The doctor knew Loki may not need the wheelchair, but he wanted Loki’s leg to be completely healed before he put weight on it.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games