Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:38 pm
BluedragonJade
*points at it"governmental alien control device?
Tail??? 0.o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:40 pm
yes yes quite huggable*huggles both K4kashi and Alucard  

BluedragonJade

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:41 pm
BluedragonJade
yes yes quite huggable*huggles both K4kashi and Alucard
*grins*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:43 pm
I haven't been keeping track of the days... today's september 11... I feel disgusted I just now realized that...  

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
I haven't been keeping track of the days... today's september 11... I feel disgusted I just now realized that...
sad  
Reprieve
It's okay some people try to block it out and most people dont count teh days like that *pats and hugs*  

BluedragonJade

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:44 pm
Reprieve
I'm not going to tell you what I think about this day because you'll all hate me. >.> And I'm American too. <.<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:46 pm
BluedragonJade
Reprieve
It's okay some people try to block it out and most people dont count teh days like that *pats and hugs*
Thankyou, it kinda just was really freaky when I realized that...  

Reprieve
Captain

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:47 pm
Reprieve
BluedragonJade
Reprieve
Like you feeling guilty for being happy and hyper on this day? yea I kinda know that to plus I went to a birthday today so its like eh wow that's kinda innapropriate but in way celebrating the life of someone while otehrs are mourning deaths a sort of balance  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:48 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Reprieve
I'm not going to tell you what I think about this day because you'll all hate me. >.> And I'm American too. <.<
couldn't hate ya  

BluedragonJade

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:49 pm
BluedragonJade
Alucard Unlimited
Reprieve
couldn't hate ya
WHy's that then?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:50 pm
BluedragonJade
Reprieve
BluedragonJade
Reprieve
Like you feeling guilty for being happy and hyper on this day? yea I kinda know that to plus I went to a birthday today so its like eh wow that's kinda innapropriate but in way celebrating the life of someone while otehrs are mourning deaths a sort of balance
yea, you have a good point.

It's really weird though, no one in my family said anything, no e-mails and then suddenly at 9:30 pm I realize.  

Reprieve
Captain

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:53 pm
Alucard Unlimited
BluedragonJade
Alucard Unlimited
Reprieve
couldn't hate ya
WHy's that then?
Cause you're entitled to your own opinion as long as it has bias and reason if its just for something stupid and utterly insane I might be mad but not hate  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:54 pm
BluedragonJade
Alucard Unlimited
BluedragonJade
Alucard Unlimited
Reprieve
couldn't hate ya
WHy's that then?
Cause you're entitled to your own opinion as long as it has bias and reason if its just for something stupid and utterly insane I might be mad but not hate
Okies. Well I'll say it if you want but otherwise It's all good. ^^  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:54 pm
Reprieve
BluedragonJade
Reprieve
BluedragonJade
Reprieve
yea, you have a good point.

It's really weird though, no one in my family said anything, no e-mails and then suddenly at 9:30 pm I realize.
Maybe tehy didn't realize as well you expect a day like this to be rainy cloudy gloomy but it was a sunny happy day in september unless tehy live in new york or Penn. I doubt they realized it either  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games