Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otterish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:34 pm
Sheol Kitten
Okay. Whee, last night was fun. Krystal's already told ya about it, but it was a blast. @_@ She's so nice~!

Hey sheol! How are ya? Are you going to move in soon? Just letting you know, I will have a guest over on monday, and I will be seeing my folks down in estacada. I am also going grocery shopping later today, so gimmie a list of things you want!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:38 pm
Leyla Giselle
Kakarotto-san
0-o..I just saw a disturbing world record.. Eye-popping..now why would you want to break that record?
Seen it. razz I saw it back when they showed that world record show on FOX, and I saw it on Ripley's.

Apparently some new guy is trying to break the record..0-o..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:10 pm
>.< My mom's pregnant.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:27 pm
Zella L.
>.< My mom's pregnant.
Woah. o.o mate's younger sister is pregnant.  

Leyla Giselle

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:28 pm
Zella L.
>.< My mom's pregnant.

whaaaaat?

Heh...Anyway, I'm back from the WAG match. It was a ton of fun. There were only about 30 people there and 40+ dogs. We were all novice/intermediate level so it was kind of neat to see how everyone else trained. I think my mom and I had the best footwork and better at figuring course work out >.<
Because it was a match, we didn't get any points, it was mostly an extension of practicing and getting practice for trials. It was NADAC settup and the difference is that AKC settup is very close together so there are a lot of sharp turns and a lot more footwork involved. NADAC is spread out so it is a lot of running and leading out away from your dog.
Anywho, There were two rings, one was set up for the Adv Standard and Novice standard. The other was set up for the jumpers course, weavers and tunnelers course. I did 7 runs and went in everything except advanced standard.
We did the best in Tunneler's and Jumpers, but on our 4th reverse through the standard course, we did really well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:51 pm
Rainey_angel81
Zella L.
>.< My mom's pregnant.

whaaaaat?

>.o I told her not to have any more babies. She's 47. So I'm actually hoping that...well...somehow or other it's not born.  

Zella L.

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:05 pm
water_elemental
Sheol Kitten
Okay. Whee, last night was fun. Krystal's already told ya about it, but it was a blast. @_@ She's so nice~!

Hey sheol! How are ya? Are you going to move in soon? Just letting you know, I will have a guest over on monday, and I will be seeing my folks down in estacada. I am also going grocery shopping later today, so gimmie a list of things you want!

xD I've moved in! YAY! I'm laying behind you on the floor. Tap tap tap on the mouse and the keyboards. :3

So, yay! I've got a home! ~Tapdances~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:12 pm
Sheol Kitten
water_elemental
Sheol Kitten

xD I've moved in! YAY! I'm laying behind you on the floor. Tap tap tap on the mouse and the keyboards. :3

So, yay! I've got a home! ~Tapdances~

Its all silence except the taping of the keyboards and the mouse. xd Im hungry. I am probably going to nuke some chilli and put some cheese on it. Yum...  

Otterish

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Yay! I love my state!!! heart

http://www.samessenger.com/90706.html  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:03 pm
I eed to get how cool my avatar is off my chest X.x It's stuper! I luff the layering X.x I'd die if they change it again, so they better not.  

Zanzarus

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:23 pm
*stalks Sheol and Krystal* ninja I know where you live~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:29 pm
Diana Vulpes

<3 Come visit us~! XD It'll be fun.  

Sheol Zone

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:40 pm
Sheol Kitten
Diana Vulpes

It'll happen, just need to plan it right when I am not working, either of you are working or in class. razz I really am not all that far away from you two, living down on 164th between Devision and Powell.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:41 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Kitten
Diana Vulpes

It'll happen, just need to plan it right when I am not working, either of you are working or in class. razz I really am not all that far away from you two, living down on 164th between Devision and Powell.

Or we could visit you at work! Will you give us free ice cream? xd  

Otterish

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:47 pm
water_elemental

Or we could visit you at work! Will you give us free ice cream? xd

I might treat you, but I would get in trouble if I gave it away. xd

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games