Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:32 pm

Krell Vaco
Krell softly smiles and rubbs Cray's sides softly with his paws, and smiles to DD and winks softly, as he begans to tickle Cray's sides.

"hehe good to know.."
//Smiles at Krell and skritches Cray's neck.//
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:36 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
Krell softly smiles and rubbs Cray's sides softly with his paws, and smiles to DD and winks softly, as he begans to tickle Cray's sides.

"hehe good to know.."
//Smiles at Krell and skritches Cray's neck.//
*murrs and twitches* I've.. hah! ive been hehe, surrounded! Hold your ground men! stand and fight! o.O X3 ahh! *starts laughing as krell tickles him..*

Cray Spirit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:37 pm

Krell giggles at cray and tickles faster up and down his sides

"hehe"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:44 pm

Krell Vaco
Krell giggles at cray and tickles faster up and down his sides

"hehe"
Unable to... ahaha! return fire, sir!.. ehhheeheheeee.. immobilized, sir! ehhehahaha! *bites his tail to try to stop twitching*

Cray Spirit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:53 pm

Cray Spirit
Unable to... ahaha! return fire, sir!.. ehhheeheheeee.. immobilized, sir! ehhehahaha! *bites his tail to try to stop twitching*
//Tickles Cray's neck gently and smiles.//
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:58 pm

*Walks in,pauses then slowly walks back out.* Oy...I choose a bad time to come here... I'm gonna get some sleep...

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:59 pm

Krell gently tickled cray's sides and then smiled as he stoped and just rubbed his sides softly. and giggles.

"we love you cray... just need to pick on you now and then"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:01 pm

Unlucky_Raven
*Walks in,pauses then slowly walks back out.* Oy...I choose a bad time to come here... I'm gonna get some sleep...
*reaches out to raven* nooooo, dont go! *ears fall back, a look of distress on his face* nooo....

Cray Spirit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:01 pm

Unlucky_Raven
Krell barly saw raven Then yelled. "RAVEN, want to join us?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:04 pm

~slips in and curls up on a small patch of grass~

Dante San

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:33 pm

Unlucky_Raven
sad No, Raven, I'll move. //Gets up and leans on the back of the couch instead.// Here, look, there's plenty of room...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:39 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Unlucky_Raven
sad No, Raven, I'll move. //Gets up and leans on the back of the couch instead.// Here, look, there's plenty of room...
*pulls you back onto the couch* no.. she's gone to bed.. ... and so has Krell... ... geeze.. I screwed things up...

Cray Spirit

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm

Trots in happily his newest love pic down and sent to his love as he looks around " Yerf?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:56 pm

Cray Spirit
*pulls you back onto the couch* no.. she's gone to bed.. ... and so has Krell... ... geeze.. I screwed things up...
No, it's not your fault. I'm sorry. //Hugs him tenatively.//

TheDisreputableDog

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:01 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Cray Spirit
No, it's not your fault. I'm sorry. //Hugs him tenatively.//
*smiles at the hesitation, and pulls her into a closer hug, resting his head on her's* dont worry, I don't bite... ok, maybe just a little..
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games