Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:41 pm

I went there today (well B. Dalten's is the same thing as B&N) and I got four books, the cashier asked if I wanted the dicount card. I said no, I don't useally but seven books a month from there, because I useally go into Walden Books (Borders), and they have a better deal with their discount card, and I forgot to use my gift card..
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:46 pm

LadyAlys
I went there today (well B. Dalten's is the same thing as B&N) and I got four books, the cashier asked if I wanted the dicount card. I said no, I don't useally but seven books a month from there, because I useally go into Walden Books (Borders), and they have a better deal with their discount card, and I forgot to use my gift card..
The Borders Rewards is crap. Nothing good ever comes of it.
I'm a Barnes & Noble kinda guy, its basically my church. I go at least twice a week.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Ral Roke
Anyone watching the Super Bowl?

Last I checked it was 10 to 7 with the Giants leading.

And whats Barnes and Noble? jk
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Yeah, I could have saved $2.90, but Waldens has a better Manga selection, and it's more comfterable than either of the Barns and Nobles up here, one's in the mall, and the other one is more comfterable than the mall but it's no home to me - I've been there once, when we first moved up here. It would be if I was going to the colage here, but I'm going to be a hairstylist and save up the money to go to colage. I like the one that is sixty-some miles away though. And I'd go there as often as I could, and I do. It's just I don't have the kind of money to pay for the gas for that trip, let alone the time.
There's the one day a month that you can save a lot. I managed to get creaped by the sales clerks at both stores.

B&N is a bookstore chain

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:03 pm

So I got bored and messed around in Halo 3's Forge.

On the small cliff ahead of one of the bases in the Valhalla level, I spawned a ton of the smaller vehicles and fusion coils, then went on the ledge of the base, and fired a single shot at them.

It was beautiful. Massive chain reaction explosions, debris going everywhere, and one of the warthogs ricocheted off the side of the cliff-wall on the side and fell off the level.

After that I spawned a bunch of fusion coils and packed them in tight, then put a mongoose on top of them. Another shot fired, and the thing just rocketed straight up off the map.

So yeah, if you see a mongoose in orbit, it's mine.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:05 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

And whats Barnes and Noble?
jk
Silly midwesterner. Thats a place where people go to buy books, music, get expensive Starbucks coffee and use free WiFi.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:07 pm

Darkened Angel

On the small cliff ahead of one of the bases in the Valhalla level, I spawned a ton of the smaller vehicles and fusion coils, then went on the ledge of the base, and fired a single shot at them.

It was beautiful. Massive chain reaction explosions, debris going everywhere, and one of the warthogs ricocheted off the side of the cliff-wall on the side and fell off the level.

After that I spawned a bunch of fusion coils and packed them in tight, then put a mongoose on top of them. Another shot fired, and the thing just rocketed straight up off the map.

If you find my puma, let me know.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

jk
Silly midwesterner. Thats a place where people go to buy books, music, get expensive Starbucks coffee and use free WiFi.

Silly creole.
You're very gullible.
We have several B&N stores in Lincoln and Omaha. And I think theres one in Grand Island.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Darkened Angel

Mongoose? Somehow I doubt you're talking about the snake eating ferret.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:09 pm

YES! The NFC wins the Super Bowl! The Patriots are 18-1! Sure it was the Giants that won, but that's a minor setback.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Cale Darksun
Darkened Angel

Mongoose? Somehow I doubt you're talking about the snake eating ferret.

I think that's the ATV.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:11 pm

Ral Roke
YES! The NFC wins the Super Bowl! The Patriots are 18-1! Sure it was the Giants that won, but that's a minor setback.

Well now I know.

Sol Walker
Crew

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

So the people who bought all thoes Pattiots ballons must be pissed.

Yay, for liveing in the midwest!

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

jk

Silly creole.
You're very gullible.
We have several B&N stores in Lincoln and Omaha. And I think theres one in Grand Island.
Creole are blacks, or if you wanna get on me for being racist, African-Descendent American Cajuns.

My cajun is pure French, nothing mixed but my grandmothers Irish and German blood.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

jk

Silly creole.
You're very gullible.
Creole are blacks, or if you wanna get on me for being racist, African-Descendent American Cajuns.

My cajun is pure French, nothing mixed but my grandmothers Irish and German blood.

Well excuse me for not knowing the difference between cajun and creole.
Not that it matters.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games