Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:08 pm

Cray Spirit
*smiles at the hesitation, and pulls her into a closer hug, resting his head on her's* dont worry, I don't bite... ok, maybe just a little..
//Snuggles closer against his chest.// You're too nice to me.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:12 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Cray Spirit
*smiles at the hesitation, and pulls her into a closer hug, resting his head on her's* dont worry, I don't bite... ok, maybe just a little..
//Snuggles closer against his chest.//
mm.. *smiles contentedly, pressing his cheek agains hers, his tail wrapping around her again* I wonder if I'll get in trouble for this too... I try to be nice to everyone...

Cray Spirit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:16 pm

Cray Spirit
mm.. *smiles contentedly, pressing his cheek agains hers, his tail wrapping around her again* I wonder if I'll get in trouble for this too... I try to be nice to everyone...
//Nuzzles against his neck.// Your fur is so nice and soft.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:19 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Cray Spirit
//Nuzzles against his neck.// Your fur is so nice and soft.
*grins* I try to keep it that way, for various reasons.. I have to clean myself all the time... White fur gets dirty all to easily... *tilts his head t expose his neck more*

Cray Spirit

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:20 pm

just a post x_x
i am not going to be around till next week i think. work is killing x_x and we are anly getting yelled at 3 days of 13 hours of work ...... and i am totaly broken
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:22 pm

furry wolf
just a post x_x
i am not going to be around till next week i think. work is killing x_x and we are anly getting yelled at 3 days of 13 hours of work ...... and i am totaly broken
*holds up scotch tape* :3

Cray Spirit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:24 pm

Cray Spirit
*grins* I try to keep it that way, for various reasons.. I have to clean myself all the time... White fur gets dirty all to easily... *tilts his head t expose his neck more*//Nuzzles in all the new places offered up so nicely.//
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:29 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Cray Spirit
*grins* I try to keep it that way, for various reasons.. I have to clean myself all the time... White fur gets dirty all to easily... *tilts his head t expose his neck more*
//Nuzzles in all the new places offered up so nicely.//
*murrs loudly, his paws gently closing on bits of your clothes as he convulses with pleasure*

Cray Spirit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:35 pm

Cray Spirit
*murrs loudly, his paws gently closing on bits of your clothes as he convulses with pleasure*
//Strokes Cray's chest and nuzzles under his chin.//
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:37 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Cray Spirit
//Strokes Cray's chest and nuzzles under his chin.//
*rubs TDD's back with one paw, the other on her shoulder as he murrs continuously*

Cray Spirit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:45 pm

*appears out of no where with a loud explosion* i got startled at work today somebody that normaly comes in well came in and went to use the mac machine as i went to mop the floor near the bath room and as i started walking back wards she said something and i didnt know she was there so i kinda jumped up
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:46 pm

Cray Spirit
*rubs TDD's back with one paw, the other on her shoulder as he murrs continuously*
Mmm... //Licks softly at his chin while still stroking his chest.//

TheDisreputableDog

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:47 pm

drifter_Xwolf
*appears out of no where with a loud explosion* i got startled at work today somebody that normaly comes in well came in and went to use the mac machine as i went to mop the floor near the bath room and as i started walking back wards she said something and i didnt know she was there so i kinda jumped up
*looks over TDD at drifter* That's happened to me before.. I nearly jumped out of my fur, well, I DID jump out of my shoes.. acutally, it was a pretty cute girl, and she giggled.. I was too embarrased to even make a pass at her..
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:50 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Cray Spirit
Mmm... //Licks softly at his chin while still stroking his chest.//
*blinks and smiles, licking at her nose in return, his paw still rubbing his back, the other on her hip*

Cray Spirit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:53 pm

Cray Spirit
drifter_Xwolf
*looks over TDD at drifter* That's happened to me before.. I nearly jumped out of my fur, well, I DID jump out of my shoes.. acutally, it was a pretty cute girl, and she giggled.. I was too embarrased to even make a pass at her..

damn i woulda tryed any way that woulda been a great storie to tell people who ya met lol any way i saw like 5 or 6 people i know come in today it was wierd one of them was with this large group of girls cute ones at that
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games