Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:57 pm

Eddily
Sirus Jin
I have a lot of it on my photobucket or just saved on my computer. It wouldn't be any problem at all. Just say the word and I'll look. 3nodding

Alright since you're asking. Better off pm'ing them. 3nodding

Good idea wink
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:58 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Its the safe for the buleprints gonk

In that case, not sure if it'll work in the first game, but it worked in the second for me. Turn off the music, and the sound effects up if possible, then turn up tv a bit, and go around listening for them, they make a kind of tink tink sound.
thats was going to be the next step but the PS was beggining to over heat so i turned it off

Ah. Good luck tomorrow then.
ya i hate it when the one thing that could help me out greatly in an area is the prize for completing it, its like a catch 22

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:00 pm

Araclast
ya i hate it when the one thing that could help me out greatly in an area is the prize for completing it, its like a catch 22

Heh. How many more pages do you need?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:01 pm

Eddily
Araclast

just one mor same area different level, i just need to go threw it again probly missed them when miss fox was trying to gun me down and i havent done one master challenge

Araclast

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:03 pm

Okay, done and sent. I'm so surprised I had one of the first comissions I did for you on my PB eek
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:03 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

just one mor same area different level, i just need to go threw it again probly missed them when miss fox was trying to gun me down and i havent done one master challenge

Ah cool.

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:04 pm

How mutch do you charge for art ...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:05 pm

Araclast

Not taking comissions right now wink

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:06 pm

Sirus Jin
Okay, done and sent. I'm so surprised I had one of the first comissions I did for you on my PB eek

xp I never saw that preview one actually. I meant to ask whatever became of that project. Just off my head I remember one more, that summer fun one you did last year. I was just thinking of that and I don't believe I have it in FA.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:07 pm

Sirus Jin
Araclast

Not taking comissions right now wink
darn >_<

Araclast

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:09 pm

Eddily
Sirus Jin

xp I never saw that preview one actually. I meant to ask whatever became of that project. Just off my head I remember one more, that summer fun one you did last year. I was just thinking of that and I don't believe I have it in FA.

The fighting game project is dead, completely dead. I started it a while a go and I can't finish it now sweatdrop
As for the summer one...I don't remember that...erm, can you discribe it a bit more?

Oh yeah, the preview one was in my journal, when I was still doing the fighting game
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:11 pm

Sirus Jin
The fighting game project is dead, completely dead. I started it a while a go and I can't finish it now sweatdrop
As for the summer one...I don't remember that...erm, can you discribe it a bit more?

Oh yeah, the preview one was in my journal, when I was still doing the fighting game

I thought so.

The summer one was me standing in blue swim trunks...might be holding shades or something I forget.

Eddily

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:14 pm

Eddily
Sirus Jin

I thought so.

The summer one was me standing in blue swim trunks...might be holding shades or something I forget.

Ohh I remember now...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/gaiaart/eddilycopy.jpg

Oh and I found the sketch from the fighting game one in case you wanted it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/gaiaart/eddilycopy-1.jpg
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:16 pm

Sirus Jin
Ohh I remember now...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/gaiaart/eddilycopy.jpg

Oh and I found the sketch from the fighting game one in case you wanted it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/gaiaart/eddilycopy-1.jpg

Ok, the trunks weren't blue, sue me. xp And thanks for the other one. heart

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:17 pm

lucky, im too broke to get art gonk
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games