Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 pm
Tails' ears perked. Avian languages weren't so clear to him, which did not help in the way of getting to know Articuno. "Hm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Trigramatic
Tails' ears perked. Avian languages weren't so clear to him, which did not help in the way of getting to know Articuno. "Hm?"

"Arrri?"

"Having an issue understanding Articuno, Tails?" I asked.

"Arrriii..."

"Don't look at me." I said. "I understand most Pokemon just fine." I told the bird.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 pm
Tails nodded. "I just understand mammals. It's kinda how I was raised. I only learned to speak human because...well. I'm not sure, actually."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:40 pm
Trigramatic
Tails nodded. "I just understand mammals. It's kinda how I was raised. I only learned to speak human because...well. I'm not sure, actually."

"I just learned the hard way, for the most part." I said. "Well, not so much the hard way. It kind of came to me, but it was. Real weird." I said. "Pokemon started to sound perfect to me."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:42 pm
"Maybe it's just my genes then," Tails said and shrugged. "So how are you and Articuno? Did he recover from the delivery?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:45 pm
Trigramatic
"Maybe it's just my genes then," Tails said and shrugged. "So how are you and Articuno? Did he recover from the delivery?"

"Oh Articuno is just fine, actually." I said.

"Arrrriii." The bird spoke again.

"Its just best not to go crazy with the mail delivery and all, so I'd plan on giving Articuno a bit of a rest before having him sent off again." I said.

The bird stepped over a bit, looking over at Tails.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm
Wide-eyed, Tails stared up at the Articuno. Were it any other Articuno, he'd worry that the bird might think he was dinner. Birds were scary. But this Articuno was with Blizz, so he was more at ease. Even if his instincts weren't, and the fur on the back of his neck bristled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:52 pm
Trigramatic
Wide-eyed, Tails stared up at the Articuno. Were it any other Articuno, he'd worry that the bird might think he was dinner. Birds were scary. But this Articuno was with Blizz, so he was more at ease. Even if his instincts weren't, and the fur on the back of his neck bristled.

"Arrrri?" The bird spoke up.

"Go ahead Tails. It won't bite." I said.

Articuno then sat down, nestling itself. It was now somewhat at eye level with Tails as the fox kid sat next to me.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:00 pm
Though Tails knew he was not a Pokemon anymore, there was only one way he could still his nerves. He curled forward, baring his neck but secretly his eyes were shut tight. It was an archaic gesture of polite vulnerability. Articuno's response would speak more clearly than any translation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:05 pm
Trigramatic
Though Tails knew he was not a Pokemon anymore, there was only one way he could still his nerves. He curled forward, baring his neck but secretly his eyes were shut tight. It was an archaic gesture of polite vulnerability. Articuno's response would speak more clearly than any translation.

Articuno tilted his head. This kid was scared out of his mind. The bird leaned up against the fox kid and started to rub its head against the fox kid, managing to get his head under Tails's hand.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:19 pm
A brief chill ran down Tails' spine, and it was not from cold. But his ears perked. Though he didn't expect Articuno to assert some direct form of dominance, he also didn't expect this. He sat up, watching the bird. Slid his hand from Articuno's head to below his neck. There were seven acres of awkward flags fluttering in Tails' mind, but Articuno would clearly see that the fear had left him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:21 pm
Trigramatic
A brief chill ran down Tails' spine, and it was not from cold. But his ears perked. Though he didn't expect Articuno to assert some direct form of dominance, he also didn't expect this. He sat up, watching the bird. Slid his hand from Articuno's head to below his neck. There were seven acres of awkward flags fluttering in Tails' mind, but Articuno would clearly see that the fear had left him.

"Arrrriii..." Articuno spoke up.

"There, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" I asked. "Articuno was just looking for a little attention is all."

"Arriii." The bird spoke. "Arrrrriiii?"

"He's asking if you feel better now, Tails." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:26 pm
"Um. Yeah," said Tails. "I am. There's just something about legendary Pokemon that kinda sets me on edge. I mean, I'm just a Vulpix, and normal Vulpix and Ninetales are like country bumpkins compared to Articuno."

A pause as he chanced another stroke down Articuno's neck.

"Like how Rattata and Zigzagoon are like bumpkins compared to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:30 pm
Trigramatic
"Um. Yeah," said Tails. "I am. There's just something about legendary Pokemon that kinda sets me on edge. I mean, I'm just a Vulpix, and normal Vulpix and Ninetales are like country bumpkins compared to Articuno."

A pause as he chanced another stroke down Articuno's neck.

"Like how Rattata and Zigzagoon are like bumpkins compared to me."

The Articuno was starting to enjoy this. "Kind of like that one time when we were at Jagendale back at Hyda and everyone was going a bit nuts over me and Freth. I suppose Legendary Pokemon have that effect on people, regardless if they are Pokemon or hybrid. Rarety and all." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:37 pm
"It's more like there's some sort of pressure that if you're not perfect around them, you'll wind up with a beak in your ribcage," Tails explained. "I was a little freaked out by you too. But then you held me close and I was never scared again~"

That Articuno didn't peck at his hand suggested to him that he was doing something right for Articuno, and he didn't stop.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games