Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki occupied the rest of his day with teaching JARVIS the language he could speak. They were getting to have more and more of a conversation each time Bruce and Betty checked on him. When he grew tired he lay down unsure if he was allowed to leave and not sure where he would go if he was. So he slept in the infirmary and was pleased to sleep through the night, his mind slowly organizing itself as it could and rebuilding the palace. When Bruce returned the next morning Loki was already awake and considering finding something to eat so he was happy to accept the wheelchair if it meant food. He was a bit nervous about seeing the others but he wanted to know what has been decided on who was to be a mind healer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce was pleased to find Loki willing to come up for breakfast. And the god was looking better than he had the day before. Bruce helped Loki into the wheelchair and got him upstairs and into the dining room. It was still a little early, so not everyone had made it out of their rooms yet. Steve was preparing breakfast, Betty making specific meals for Natasha and Loki. She’d taken up much of the duties of making nutritional decisions for Natasha recently. Sitting quietly at the table was Bucky, arms crossed. He turned a careful gaze on Loki, looking him over, but not seeming to react too much. Bruce brought over a glass of water and some vitamins for Loki. “Loki…..meet James Buchanan Barnes.” he said lightly, Bucky gave the slightest tilt of the head in acknowledgment, but little else. “He doesn’t talk much.” Bruce offered softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad to see that not everyone was awake yet when he arrived in the dining room. He was disappointed to not see Tony amongst the people in the dining hall. Still he was glad to see Natasha and Steve. Loki looked to the man who was sitting at the table with his arms crossed, he didn't avert his eyes when he found the man's on him. His stare was only broken when Bruce placed a glass of water in front of him and some vitamins. Things he recognized from the day before that he had taken. Loki looked back to Barnes as Bruce introduced him and gave his own nod to the man. *It is nice to finally meet you, I am glad that Steve was able to find you.* Loki spoke hoping that JARVIS would translate like he had asked the AI to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Crap. Putting Bucky in this has made me start wanting a Stucky rp. xd ))

JARVIS was able to translate as closely as he could, it wasn’t exact, but it was definitely sufficient enough for only a few hours of work. Bucky arched a brow at him. “He didn’t find me.” He said simply. Steve came out with plates and silverware, thrusting them into Bucky’s hands, who stood and moved to set the table in silence. “Bucky managed to find us…..He couldn’t figure out anyone else to turn to.” Steve said slowly, smiling slightly before going back to the kitchen. “It’s a long story.” Bruce offered as further explanation. Bruce slowly sat down beside Loki, checking on him. “How are you feeling this morning? A little better I hope.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:18 pm
MDaylus
(I know what you mean)

Loki titled his head in confusion when Barnes said that Steve hadn't found him. He didn't understand that Steve hadn't found the man, he knew Steve had been looking everywhere for the man. Steve thankfully explained that Barnes had had no one else to turn to and had sought out Steve instead. Looking to Bruce when the man said it was a long story Loki nodded. *Better after my first real night's sleep in months. My mind has healed a bit more after my mother's help last night. Where is Tony?* Loki questioned before picking up the vitamins and water and taking them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce waited patiently for JARVIS’ translation as he continued to monitor Loki’s pulse. Satisfied that Loki was well enough for now, he gave a small shrug at the question. “Probably in his lab still. He doesn’t always make it to breakfast. He’s gotten into the habit that he only really comes out to look after Fenrir.” Bruce said slowly. “And he doesn’t really like sitting with everyone at meals. He doesn’t eat much…..and he seems to have troubles keeping up with conversation.” Bruce continued. Steve came out, setting a basket of bread out on the table to cool. “Well he needs to come check on Bucky’s arm. It’s still not working right after that last fight.” He said carefully running a finger over a dented portion of Bucky’s metal arm, the slotted portions seeming to catch on each other as he moved. Bruce shook his head, knowing this subject wasn’t going anywhere useful. “You should know that Steve has agreed to try and learn some mind healing techniques to help you. We just have to wait for Frigga and Eir to send someone to teach him.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that Tony was probably was still in his lab. He had assumed as much, his lab was the only place that Loki could not get to without permission. Not that he would go there without Tony's permission anyway or even to the bedroom. Loki looked more and more concerned when Bruce told him that Tony didn't eat much and had troubles with conversation. Looking up to Steve when the man said that Tony needed to come out and check on Barnes' arm. He hoped that Steve wasn't asking him to ask Tony to come up and work on Barnes. He didn't even know if Tony would talk to him much less look at him currently. Looking back to Bruce when the doctor spoke Loki looked quite relieved to hear that Steve had been the one to agree to trying to learn mind healing. *Thank you* Loki thanked Steve. He wondered who Eir would send, she was a wise woman and knew that it had to be someone patient with Midgardians and someone who didn't hate him. Sadly people of such criteria were few and far between and some that qualified in that Loki wanted nothing to do with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled at Loki’s thanks and shook his head. “It’s nothing, really. And if it works….it’s probably a good skill for someone here to have.” He said lightly. He didn’t voice his desires to turn those skills towards Bucky, not right now at least. As Steve turned to leave, Bucky trailing behind him, there was a bit of a commotion in the hall outside the dining room and suddenly a much larger Mischief darted into the room, Fenrir hot on her trail. They were playing, but it was a little chaotic. Of course as soon as Fenrir noticed Loki, he turned and came over to Loki, climbing into the seat beside him and putting his paws on the arm of the wheelchair. “Mother! You’re awake!” he said excitedly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Steve when the man proclaimed it was nothing. It was the reason why he had wanted Steve to be the one to be able to do such things. Steve never seemed to judge and could always see the best in the situations. He watched as the two men turned and left. Loki found himself both happy and sad in that instant. He was happy that Steve had found the man he loved but saddened because he had ruined what he had of that between him and Tony. Loud noises distracted him from his thoughts from the hallway and Loki turned in confusion. When Loki saw Mischief bigger than she had been and closely followed by Fenrir he perked up. Smiling when the pup noticed him and moved close. *I am indeed my son, how are you?* Loki questioned looking him over. He hadn't been quite aware of everything the day before, exhaustion and stress eating at his nerves. So now was the real fist good look he got at his son and he was pleased to note that Fenrir looked as happy and healthy as ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir shifted around, too hyper to stay still. “I’m fine mother. You’re the one who was sick.” He said gently. Slowly stepping back, he focused and slowly transformed into a little boy. As soon as he was settled in that form, he turned a bright smile towards Loki. “You want me to look like this don’t you?” he asked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son as the pup shifted around excitedly. *I am not quite better yet, it will be awhile before I am better.* Loki explained. He didn't want his son to have any misconceptions about whether or not he was alright now. Looking confused and almost hurt as Fenrir stepped back away from him he was surprised when the boy shifted into a more midgardian for. *It is not that I want you to look like this Fenrir. It is that this form has many uses, I did not want you to disregard it. You are lovely in this form and your normal form. I am sure any other form you take will be lovely as well.* Loki explained to his son. He wondered if Tony had told the pup what they had fought over before he had left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir bit his lip nervously as Loki replied. “Tony made me practice a lot. He said you’d want me to practice.” Fenrir responded slowly. Carefully moving again, he climbed into Loki’s lap and wrapped thin arms around Loki. “I missed you……” Fenrir admitted softly. He liked everyone here, and he loved his Uncle Thor, but no one could compare to his mother. As he sat there, Mischief jumped onto the table nearby and crouched down, watching closely.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:56 am
MDaylus

Loki listened to Fenrir as the pup explained that Tony had made him practice alot because he knew Loki would want him to. *I never wanted to pressure you into this form Fenrir I just wanted you to understand how useful it is for your life.* Loki tried to explain to his nervous pup. As Fenrir moved onto his lap Loki helped him and wrapped his arms tightly around his son. *I missed you dreadfully. I had no magic to come and see you though. Your siblings... they want all my magic to themselves.* Loki explained. He was still have troubles with the fact that he was carrying twins again. It felt like deja vu, like he would get them for a little while and then they would be gone again at his own hands. Those thoughts made the panic start up in his again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

“They need to hurry and be born so you don’t have to be sick anymore.” Fenrir responded softly. Bruce saw the panic in Loki’s eyes and reached over, squeezing the god’s shoulder, hoping to distract Loki a bit. “Fenrir can stay in that form for about three or four hours a day now. And he doesn’t accidentally shift too often.” He said, trying to get Loki to focus in on Fenrir again. Of course that was about the time that Thor and Jane came in, the blond clapping Loki on the back in greeting.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:36 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded at Fenrir almost mechanically when the pup said that the babies need to hurry up and be born. It was Bruce's touch that startled Loki from his panic and he looked to the man with an almost grateful look. *That is wonderful. That means you can go out and try your form on things normal migardian children do.* Loki congratulated his son. When Thor came in and clapped Loki on the back the younger god glared at his brother with the huff of breath that left him but there was no heat in his gaze. Thor was yet another thing he had missed.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games