Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:31 pm
Any romance that might have gone on between Keiko and myself in our new room after we were done moving in was cut shorty by Sol's broadcast. Reminded of the looming travesty waiting for us in Orre killed the mood, if there was a mood to kill.

Regardless, we'd both be found returning to the main lobby, perhaps a little less pleased than we'd normally be, what with the reminder and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:04 pm
Sub would listen to the reactions of the others, each one of them with their own legitimate concern and point. He would first address Aile however as Sol's little broadcast he brought the topic back around to her. "We can help you find your family." He plainly stated as reason for why Aile should stay. "Lysandre is still an enemy of ours and last I knew he still had them in his clutches, doesn't he? And besides, like Sol said in some cultures someone like you who survived their punishment would be welcome back into the fold, having been seen as redeemed. I'm willing to put the past in the past and focus on helping your family if you are." He offered the woman.

"And I know Blizz, it was reckless of me but I'll be the first to admit that despite all the seemingly impossible things I've done I am still at the end of the day human. I apologize for lying but I don't apologize for anything else, I feel like I've always done what I had to in order to ready ourselves for Ein. So like Night said I would like it very much if we can move forward and I promise, no more lies." He said to Blizz, and everyone in general.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:23 pm
Lykas and Odd appeared in Snagem HQ moments before the rest of the team arrived, Lykas having taken the chance to get them out before Sub had rushed to evacuate everyone else. When the accusations and demands started flying, the hybrid’s blood boiled. He was sick of this. As far as he was concerned, whatever was in Sub’s past was no one’s concern but his. He considered Sub to be his friend and a loyal and dependable leader to their ragtag team as well. What more did he need to know?

When Freth demanded answers, he started to say something to her about how she ought to be telling everyone her life story first instead of being Blizzard’s live-in booty call with no history anyone other than Blizz himself seemed to know but Sub started to explain himself anyway and it cut the boy off. Despite all that was said there were only two things really that stuck out to him through it all. “You’re almost sixty?”He asked when it was all done. “You look pretty hot for your age, no matter how you do it…” Giving a small laugh before bringing up his next quest. “There is something I don’t understand, though. I didn’t become a proper hybrid until long after I joined Snagem. How could you tell I had hybrid genes before that? I didn’t even know until just before I left the gym…” He always knew that Sub had way more access to information than a normal person and this explained a lot of that. But this one piece of information eluded him. The only explanation he could think of was that Erika had known and mentioned it to Sub at some point, provided that he had ever actually spoken directly to her.

“All that aside, What do we do now? What you’ve done makes sense, I suppose. I can’t fault you for trying to make amends, after all, but one cannot simply “make up” for their sins by doing good. True atonement comes from personal sacrifice. I’d say giving up essentially your entire life since those days for the purpose of trying to prepare someone to take this mad man down counts so we should be focusing on how we’re going to stop him or what good does all of Sub’s effort do?” Odd piped up from behind Lykas.

The hybrid would turn to Aile as Odd spoke. “You should stay because you’re our friend. No matter what you did in the past, you’re still our friend and you always will be.” He assured her sincerely.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:35 pm
"Primarily, we need all the help we can get against Ein right now," I told Aile, whilst figuratively sidestepping through all the flashbacks. "But Lykas isn't wrong. We still consider you as a friend through all that has happened."

Keiko didn't say anything, but she nodded at my statement, giving Aile a 'please don't go' look.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:43 pm
Aile stood and listened to Sol as he spoke up on the intercom, still staring at the door. She closed her eyes when Sol spoke directly to her, considering his words. Words that now that she heard them, they seemed to echo in her head, bringing up another memory she had tried to shove into a dark corner. Then Sub gave his offer. Her shoulders visibly slumped when he mentioned her family, the catalyst for everything that had happened with her in Kalos their second time there. “I… Dammit all.” Aile shook her head. “Kayvaan’s going to scream at me for this,” she muttered, turning around and taking a step away from the door, looking at everyone.

“You all are something else. Seriously. But you know? If you all are willing to give me a second chance, then…” The woman took a deep breath and walked up to Sub, holding out a slightly shaky hand. “Fine. I can’t say for sure how comfortable I’ll be here, but I suppose if you’re willing to let it go now, I should attempt as well.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:56 pm
"I had eyes and ears on the inside of the gym. Or rather I got really comfortable wearing a kimono and a wig for awhile. Those things are so comfy." Sub replied to Lykas concerning how he knew he was a hybrid before he did. Wait, was he implying he cross dressed? Slow down with these revelations of various magnitudes!

"But they are right, we do need your help, Aile. Considering you were on the side of our enemy you are still a very valuable asset." The man admitted. As Aile extended her hand the Snagem leader took it and with a firm grip shook her hand, a smile growing on his face, the first truly happy smile of his since all this started. "Let what go? I have no idea what you're talking about, madam. Your hand? But it's so soft!" He chuckled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:47 pm
Aile's eyes went from slight worry to relief as Sub took her hand and shook it, even smiling and chuckling a bit herself as he joked. "Right then. So, a few questions of varying importance." she asked, letting the handshake drop and sticking said hand in her pocket. "First, can I assume that my room was mostly untouched after all of this? Also, how warm could I make just my room? Still think it's kind of cold in here. Finally, where do we go from this point overall?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:10 pm
"...he's right," Amaranth finally spoke up. "If anyone would know something about who we're likely to fight, it'll be someone that's spent time with them. They'd be the best source of information, and if they're an enemy of that side too, wouldn't that make them our ally instead? I think that's how that line goes..." She wasn't about to humor the thought of Sub in a kimono and wig, but judging by the light giggle from her, it was almost too humorous to her not to imagine it.

Still, she was still left with too many questions to figure out one to start with, but she'd be happy with the honesty for now. It'd be as good of a start as any. "Anyway, I have to agree with the rest. I was upset about what you did, but all I had wanted to know was why. I don't think I'd feel right writing you off even after everything. I... I don't really know where we go from here, though. Sol was saying about how we all need to prepare, but how do you prepare for something like what we saw back there?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:53 am
"That's the easy part, actually," I told Amaranth. "Got any Pokemon that need evolving? Start training them. If you're a channeler or a hybrid, start practicing those abilities. The more capable we are in battle, the more we'll be able to handle the next time we have to take down Cipher or whoever else."

I could feel Keiko staring at me, but I ignored it for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:55 am
Reno could feel himself beginning to let a smile show on his face as he heard the others beginning to unite together, Aile finally feeling like she would rejoin, but most importantly the fact that Sub was now beginning to explain himself. He knew for a fact that he still had a vast amount of secrets beyond that but it felt good to have some explanation. "The other way to prepare is to learn more cooperative abilities between each other. Channelers like me have a bit of an inclination to these tactics but that doesn't mean we can execute cunning plans or random habits at the drop of a hat. So if you want to train, try and do it together." Reno told the others, slowly reaching his left arm up to grab something above him to lift himself up.

"Just because some of us can manage solo against a Cipher doesn't mean we need to do it that way. Especially right now with them being warlords. So having someone you can operate seamlessly with would be advantageous." He added, left arm still reaching up for something to grab. Reaching about 2 feet longer than his usual arm in fact, with broken pieces of his metallic arm stretched out through the strange fluid the arm was constructed of. "What?" Reno asked, certain there were a few eyes on him.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:54 pm
Aile tilted her head as Reno performed his reaching act, mouth slightly open with a confused look on her face. "I... What? Do you just have a jelly arm now," Aile finally asked, her obliviousness showing through. "Seriously, this channelling crap is over my head. What the hell?" She turned to look at her staff for a moment before returning to look at the jelly arm of Reno's.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:05 pm
Reno looked at his arm for a moment before shrugging and gesturing with his right hand towards the Reuniclus that was now just floating in the room. "Blame Dyamak. With him, I get a bit of an aura around my limbs. Mostly, I just concentrate on my left arm here and let it be a more organic limb. If I do some stuff with Kaiden, then I get...more stuff. But yeah. We're weird. And you're one of us now, Aile." Reno told the woman, his grasping hand wrapping around a pipe before lifting him onto his feet to stare her in the face. "Don't think I don't see the staff or a bit of the power in it. You got a little desert in your blood now."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:22 pm
Aile went back to looking at her staff, looking it over once Reno commented on it. "Figured as much, honestly. The green on the braid didn't used to be green until Tati and I grabbed it. And just because I have this thing doesn't mean I know how to use it. By the time I got this thing, I was... at least half dead, not caring much about figuring out how to use it as I was wanting to get out with my flier. And, well, considering what's happened with the region just now, kinda hard to go back to possibly find out how." She shrugged, sighing. "Maybe I should have gone back at some point, but at the time, I just wanted to forget everything. Hindsight."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:32 pm
Reno would shrug his shoulders before he would walk up to the woman and tap her square in the center of her ribs with his right hand. "While I know going back makes things easier, but if you want to push your skills, all you need is a little guts. And a lower tolerance for personal safety than normal, but it still counts." Reno explained, locking eyes with the woman as he spoke. "But I'm always free to help you learn your way around this. I know what its like to be handed unlimited cosmic power and no idea what it does."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:35 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would shrug his shoulders before he would walk up to the woman and tap her square in the center of her ribs with his right hand. "While I know going back makes things easier, but if you want to push your skills, all you need is a little guts. And a lower tolerance for personal safety than normal, but it still counts." Reno explained, locking eyes with the woman as he spoke. "But I'm always free to help you learn your way around this. I know what its like to be handed unlimited cosmic power and no idea what it does."

"And how to be possessed by a space virus, go mad with power, and attempt to kill all your friends!" Sub shouted, hands cupped around his mouth. "But no, seriously, that happened." He said to Aile, emphasizing while it seemed like he was playing, which he kind of was, that did in fact happen. "I still got the freaky alien locked away in a box in the basement. I like to rattle the box every now and then just to make sure it knows who's boss."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games