Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otterish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:51 pm
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental

Or we could visit you at work! Will you give us free ice cream? xd

I might treat you, but I would get in trouble if I gave it away. xd

O.k.! Dont worry about treating us, then. How is kuro doing?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:52 pm
I'm so depressed right now, and tired. Since classes started up I haven't had even one day where I could just relax and not worry about school work. Every weekend I try so hard to get everything out of the way so I can relax, but I can never finish it all. No matter how hard I work I still find myself staying up most nights till 5,6,7 am working on one stupid art project or another. I mean I crawl in bed and the ******** sun is rising outside my window. And its not like I lay around pissing on myself during the day or something. I work and I work hard but still I can't seem to ever get ahead. I hardly seem to break even. The all time low has to be everytime I walk by my mantis cages and have to look at them staring at me and say "I'm sorry, I just don't have time for you guys right now." Siren is sick and probably dieing, and all I can do is give her a passing glance.

Forgive me while I go curl up in a ball now and wallow in how horrible pathetic creature I am.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:54 pm
water_elemental
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental

He is doing mostly well, working hard. He works six days a week, my poor coon. And they don't pay him nearly as much as he would doing the same job up here in the states, but he makes do.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:56 pm
*pets Krissim* crying  

Selene Aries

Otterish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:58 pm
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental

He is doing mostly well, working hard. He works six days a week, my poor coon. And they don't pay him nearly as much as he would doing the same job up here in the states, but he makes do.

Thats good that he is surviving.

@krissim: Im sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time... Have you tried taking a small vacation from work? That tends to help me quite alot. I got to the point where I was so stressed and depressed that I developed ulcers. Please take good care of yourself and your mantises... If you find that you cant care for your mantises, then you could ask a friend to take care of them for you while ou are at work or school.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:02 am
water_elemental

@krissim: Im sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time... Have you tried taking a small vacation from work? That tends to help me quite alot. I got to the point where I was so stressed and depressed that I developed ulcers. Please take good care of yourself and your mantises... If you find that you cant care for your mantises, then you could ask a friend to take care of them for you while ou are at work or school.

I think Kriss is a full time student. confused But I do not know if it she is just taking too many classes or all her teachers are compleat dicks, because she seems to have way too much homework.
gonk  

Selene Aries

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:16 am
Got a call yesterday from the general manager, he wanted to know what happened Saturday night. Told him the end part, and said I had a typed copy of the whole night's events. He said to put it in his box when I come to work today....but I think I'll call in sick. I just don't want to go back there yet...and besides, my mom was so sick yesterday she couldn't hold down water, and I'm feeling a little sickish now. Wouldn't want to throw up at work.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:08 am
I feel sick. Bad sick. XP But I have to work. Damn.

On the other hand, I now have high speed internets. Hoo hah. domokun  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:10 am
I hate buses. I hate buses. I really do. I took the 20 to the 72 to the 31. @_@ And somehow the 31 I was on went from a 31 Portland to a 31 Estacada. It's like, s**t s**t s**t! Stop me somewhere! Me being me, of course, I thought maybe Estacada was close and that the bus would still stop at Harrison and 31st like I asked the driver to. Yeah, I asked the driver politely to PLEASE tell me when we got to Harrison and 31st, because that was my stop. ~_~ Obviously, that didn't happen. I knew I should have taken the 152, but the trimet website said I should take the 31. Stupid thing.

So Andrea's furious with me, because I call her from a payphone to tell her what's going on. Heh. Well, being this late... I am So fired. ~Coughs~ Which is okay, I guess, I was going to quit later when I found a job around here. >> At least they'll have to pay me for three weeks of work, which is about $700, which will keep rent and other things covered thank god.

That last paycheck will tide me over till I get a new job. And if worse comes to worse (or not), I'll stuff envelopes! ._. I am not above doing it, I've done it before...

And I would, of course, be out looking for a new job already. But I'm still in my Subway uniform. ~_~ And it's soaked, because it's raining. And of course, I'm a dumbass and don't have an umbrella (it's at my Dad's) or my coat (in my travel bag, sitting on the other side of this glass door.) >> So.. I get to chill right here. And wait. v.v;

Which isn't so bad, it's kind of warm. Better than off of the back porch. And it's secluded. So there's no more crowds of people who push and shove. @_@ Someone accidently knocked me over at the transit center and just kept walking. Hello? Am I -that- short that you don't notice me, even after you knocked me on my a**? Jerk. -.- My butt is a bit sore, but other than that and a little miffyness, I'm perfectly great.

^^ The living room is really spacious and the floor, while the carpet isn't so plush, is rather comfortable. ^w^ Krystal was so nice, since my pillows and blankie are still at my last place, she brought me out some. I was like.. "Awww!"

New places are odd, though. I didn't fall asleep till .. what.. 2? And got up at 4. I'm tempted to take a nap.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:43 am
It's amazing. Even after all the pain i've dealt with this month, i'm actually HAPPY about something! My new home is almost compelted, all we need to do is spend a couple hours adding more polyurethane to the floors (which look like NEW) and get the hot water heater fixed and i can MOVE IN. I'm so ******** excited between that, working at Borders tomorrow and making a LOT of friends during all the drama.

I'm glad i get to be happy a little :X  

Ozmiander

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:46 am
Wow, Sheol....You've had a rough night. You'll get used to the transit system though. Or you could be like me and find a job close to home so that you can walk all the time.... blaugh I have faith that you'll make it though, though. Good luck! We're all thinking of you! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:23 pm
I need to vent...but I can't do it here or on DA or on FA since the the people I need to vent about are in the guild and the other places and I don't like confrontations of any sort. And I don't want them to know I'm..unhappy with them..I suppose. I can't think of the right word. And even explaining the situation, they'll know who they are. So I guess I'll just sit here and stew for awhile in my own juices  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:55 pm
Sheol Kitten
I hate buses. I hate buses. I really do. I took the 20 to the 72 to the 31. @_@ And somehow the 31 I was on went from a 31 Portland to a 31 Estacada. It's like, s**t s**t s**t! Stop me somewhere! Me being me, of course, I thought maybe Estacada was close and that the bus would still stop at Harrison and 31st like I asked the driver to. Yeah, I asked the driver politely to PLEASE tell me when we got to Harrison and 31st, because that was my stop. ~_~ Obviously, that didn't happen. I knew I should have taken the 152, but the trimet website said I should take the 31. Stupid thing.

So Andrea's furious with me, because I call her from a payphone to tell her what's going on. Heh. Well, being this late... I am So fired. ~Coughs~ Which is okay, I guess, I was going to quit later when I found a job around here. >> At least they'll have to pay me for three weeks of work, which is about $700, which will keep rent and other things covered thank god.

That last paycheck will tide me over till I get a new job. And if worse comes to worse (or not), I'll stuff envelopes! ._. I am not above doing it, I've done it before...

And I would, of course, be out looking for a new job already. But I'm still in my Subway uniform. ~_~ And it's soaked, because it's raining. And of course, I'm a dumbass and don't have an umbrella (it's at my Dad's) or my coat (in my travel bag, sitting on the other side of this glass door.) >> So.. I get to chill right here. And wait. v.v;

Which isn't so bad, it's kind of warm. Better than off of the back porch. And it's secluded. So there's no more crowds of people who push and shove. @_@ Someone accidently knocked me over at the transit center and just kept walking. Hello? Am I -that- short that you don't notice me, even after you knocked me on my a**? Jerk. -.- My butt is a bit sore, but other than that and a little miffyness, I'm perfectly great.

^^ The living room is really spacious and the floor, while the carpet isn't so plush, is rather comfortable. ^w^ Krystal was so nice, since my pillows and blankie are still at my last place, she brought me out some. I was like.. "Awww!"

New places are odd, though. I didn't fall asleep till .. what.. 2? And got up at 4. I'm tempted to take a nap.

It is good to know the bus system. whee I always make sure to check the Tri-met's route system before I take a trip.

When are you and Krystal going to look into one of the larger apartments in the complex? She told me they have a couple nice 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for not much more than that one bedroom.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:58 pm
Rainey_angel81
I need to vent...but I can't do it here or on DA or on FA since the the people I need to vent about are in the guild and the other places and I don't like confrontations of any sort. And I don't want them to know I'm..unhappy with them..I suppose. I can't think of the right word. And even explaining the situation, they'll know who they are. So I guess I'll just sit here and stew for awhile in my own juices

Why not just write your rant out, getting it off your chest then delete it? I've done that a couple times, needing much to vent but after writing it all out feeling better for doing it then deciding to not post because it would start too many problems.

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:07 pm
Diana Vulpes
Rainey_angel81

Why not just write your rant out, getting it off your chest then delete it? I've done that a couple times, needing much to vent but after writing it all out feeling better for doing it then deciding to not post because it would start too many problems.

I do that a lot of times to. But sometimes I've been too slow to delete posts >.< And I already posted the rant elsewhere  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games