Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:06 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Kyoneko Rose
It's alright, pet. I simply forgot to mention my dislike of coconut. I'll be sure to try and remember things like that in the future *smiles softly*
Is this Mor to your Liking Mistress? * Hands Her a Blood Mary*

*grins wide, snatching the drink from him and downing half of it in one long gulp* ahhh, that's much better, thank you. *scratches behind gabriel's right ear, making a little bit of a purring sound* I feel much more alive now, hehe.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:13 am

//Drags her comfy beanbag over to the group and curls up in in.// Hmm. Doesn't help that we're out of cereal and that's what I wanted to have. //Has a cherry yogurt instead.//

TheDisreputableDog

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:16 am

Kyoneko Rose
Gabriel Fawkes
Kyoneko Rose
It's alright, pet. I simply forgot to mention my dislike of coconut. I'll be sure to try and remember things like that in the future *smiles softly*
Is this Mor to your Liking Mistress? * Hands Her a Blood Mary*

*grins wide, snatching the drink from him and downing half of it in one long gulp* ahhh, that's much better, thank you. *scratches behind gabriel's right ear, making a little bit of a purring sound* I feel much more alive now, hehe.
Is there anything else Mistress.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:18 am

*taps her cheek* No, nothing else for the moment, Gabriel. *smiles and turns to TDD* So, how's that picture you're working on for me coming along? No rush, just curious.

*wishes she had the white complex shirt, because with it she can pretty much dress up like Kyo does, just without the fur and ears and tail, haha*

Shinigami Whistle

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:27 am

Kyoneko Rose
*taps her cheek* No, nothing else for the moment, Gabriel. *smiles and turns to TDD* So, how's that picture you're working on for me coming along? No rush, just curious.

*wishes she had the white complex shirt, because with it she can pretty much dress up like Kyo does, just without the fur and ears and tail, haha*
I'm trying to finish coloring a picture that I was supposed to give to a friend for Christmas sweatdrop , but it's almost done and then I'll do yours. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:31 am

Ahhh, cool. Like I said. No rush, take as much time as you need *smiles*

Shinigami Whistle

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:33 am

I'm going to try and make her head and her hand better. She looks more like a lioness with stripes than a tiger at this point. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:34 am

ahhh, yes, good idea. Don't want Kyo looking like a lion, lol. I believe it'll come out alright though, I have faith in ya.

Shinigami Whistle

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:37 am

Kyoneko Rose
ahhh, yes, good idea. Don't want Kyo looking like a lion, lol. I believe it'll come out alright though, I have faith in ya.
Thanks, I appreciate it. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:47 am

*Flicks her tail back and forth.*

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:51 am

Forgive My hastey Exit Mistress but I have a Doctors Appointment that I must keep.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:52 am

*wanders back in and curls up somewhere out of the way*

'ello again folks. smile

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:00 pm

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
*wanders back in and curls up somewhere out of the way*

'ello again folks. smile
//Waves.// Welcome back. Nice hair. smile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:02 pm

gotta get, no time for talk, need to go outie.. now.. bai bai bu!!

Cray Spirit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:05 pm

Cray Spirit
gotta get, no time for talk, need to go outie.. now.. bai bai bu!!
Bye, Cray. //Waves as he races out.// Take care.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games