Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:04 pm

K-Blade
That’s why your characters have kids, to continue the story when your first character gets to old or dies. We have a few games with the children of dead characters are running around with the older characters that survived. Brings in the family prospective to the game. Like I’m running around with my dad because my mom is trapped inside of a Holocron. And I got to deal with him being upset that he couldn’t protect my mom and now he’s overly worried about my brother and me walking down the path of a jedi like our mother before us. Mom’s fate hit dad very hard and he’s never recovered from it. He hasn’t even climbed into the cockpit of his X-wing in over ten years, and he was the ace fighter pilot of the group.
Kids just ruin the legend. We all know that.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:05 pm

We were considerably more pessimistic. I was remarking how screwed we were when Cale noticed just how badly put together the snowspeeder was. Then he kicked it and a piece of armor fell off to prove his point. We didn't exactly think that we could "take on the entire empire" that day.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Des Voh
I still hold a grudge against Lucas for pulling the whole Jango Fett/ Boba is a Clone deal.

Totally ruins most of his old books about the man, and puts them on the highest shelf a Star Wars book can be.

That i can agree with.
Fett shouldnt have been a Clone, or had any part in the birth of the clones.
Cant change it now.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Ral Roke
We were considerably more pessimistic. I was remarking how screwed we were when Cale noticed just how badly put together the snowspeeder was. Then he kicked it and a piece of armor fell off to prove his point. We didn't exactly think that we could "take on the entire empire" that day.

Thats right.

Then Beck and Dover's Gunslinger were in the trenches, Kren piloted the Mech, and where was Johnny?

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:08 pm

K-Blade
That’s why your characters have kids, to continue the story when your first character gets to old or dies. We have a few games with the children of dead characters are running around with the older characters that survived. Brings in the family prospective to the game. Like I’m running around with my dad because my mom is trapped inside of a Holocron. And I got to deal with him being upset that he couldn’t protect my mom and now he’s overly worried about my brother and me walking down the path of a jedi like our mother before us. Mom’s fate hit dad very hard and he’s never recovered from it. He hasn’t even climbed into the cockpit of his X-wing in over ten years, and he was the ace fighter pilot of the group.
We've though about doing that, but Cale's not a big fan of the New Republic Era. Plus I still don't think much can compete with the time I pulled a Lupin III moment on an officer that was my Zenigata. Damn that was great.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

Thats right.

Then Beck and Dover's Gunslinger were in the trenches, Kren piloted the Mech, and where was Johnny?
Kren was in the trenches. The gunslinger was in the mech modified to adapt to different environments. And I'll find out where Johnny was pretty soon, I need to call him about my trip anyway. I don't remember where he was though.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Ral Roke
We've though about doing that, but Cale's not a big fan of the New Republic Era. Plus I still don't think much can compete with the time I pulled a Lupin III moment on an officer that was my Zenigata. Damn that was great.

Smythe.
You mean how you dressed up like him and convinced his Stormtroopers that you were him? While he was right there? xd
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:11 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
I still hold a grudge against Lucas for pulling the whole Jango Fett/ Boba is a Clone deal.

Totally ruins most of his old books about the man, and puts them on the highest shelf a Star Wars book can be.

That i can agree with.
Cant change it now.

That also rubs me the wrong way. ._. Granted, the clones had to come from somewhere, but that just put things firmly into the realm of stupid.

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:11 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

Thats right.

Kren was in the trenches. The gunslinger was in the mech modified to adapt to different environments. And I'll find out where Johnny was pretty soon, I need to call him about my trip anyway. I don't remember where he was though.

Ok. Was confused for a moment. I think his Slicer was either helping fire the Ion Cannon or prepping the Eagle 5 for take off.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

Smythe.
You mean how you dressed up like him and convinced his Stormtroopers that you were him? While he was right there? xd
Yes. That was awesome. Right after I saved Sia(NPC). That was classic. I even convinced the troopers to brutally arrest him. That was one of my greatest achievements. rofl

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:14 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

That i can agree with.
Cant change it now.

That also rubs me the wrong way. ._. Granted, the clones had to come from somewhere, but that just put things firmly into the realm of stupid.

Agreed.
Never let an old man in Flannel mess with your favorite characters.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:15 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

Thats right.

Ok. Was confused for a moment. I think his Slicer was either helping fire the Ion Cannon or prepping the Eagle 5 for take off.
I think so. He was there, but I can't remember for the life of me what he was doing. And I love that ship. My own personal capital ship destroyer when on autofire. The Eagle 5.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

That i can agree with.
Cant change it now.

Agreed.
Never let an old man in Flannel mess with your favorite characters.
The whole situation is ridiculous, I agree.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:17 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

Smythe.
Yes. That was awesome. Right after I saved Sia(NPC). That was classic. I even convinced the troopers to brutally arrest him. That was one of my greatest achievements. rofl

Nothing says Imperial Law Enforcement like a good old fasioned Stormtrooper Beating. "He's resisting arrest!" *Pow* *Thwack* *Thunk* xd
At least I made the troopers Competant. Not like they're usually percieved.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

Thats right.

I think so. He was there, but I can't remember for the life of me what he was doing. And I love that ship. My own personal capital ship destroyer when on autofire. The Eagle 5.

Thats because you let Beck download his personality and combat experience into the Targeting Computers. It elimitated the need for gunners on those big a** guns of yours.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games