Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

oh i can say somethin but you wouldnt like it... its not nice... :::she snickers evilly:::.. im just tellin ya what info I know...

You could say lots of not nice things... but they wouldn't be relevant. xP

:::she looks at him::: your point?.... and dont give me that relevant crap either... :::she scowls then sticks out her tongue:::

You'd like me to repeat my point a third time? .-.

:::she snickers evilly::: naaa i dont wanna see ya hurt yourself... besides your're points not that sharp... :::sticks out her tongue tryin not to giggle:::

I don't find it all that surprising you seem to have trouble finding out which end is the pointy one. ._.

:::she snickers evilly:::...wouldnt ya like to know... muahhhahahaa  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:22 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she looks at him::: your point?.... and dont give me that relevant crap either... :::she scowls then sticks out her tongue:::

:::she snickers evilly::: naaa i dont wanna see ya hurt yourself... besides your're points not that sharp... :::sticks out her tongue tryin not to giggle:::

I don't find it all that surprising you seem to have trouble finding out which end is the pointy one. ._.

I don't think I've done anything to indicate as such. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I don't know that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah me too...our cats are fixed so they don't fight....they are also very loveable...the oldest is 17....mine is 15....Dion's is 4.....and Kasai's is 3....they are a great bunch........

17 and 15 is getting up there for cats. You take good care of them, I take it. :3

yeah...they sleep more than anything now and we watch them closely....especially since in 2008 someone killed two of our cats...when the one the one that was my hubbies cat we almost lost my cat too...he was very attached to Shadow and mourned her for months....he really has not been exactly the same since then.....but he is still my big buddy............

D:

That's terrible. ;~;

Yeah, that can happen. emo

Mandy the oldest we never know where she will decide to sleep....**laughs** she is like a living figurine...she changes every three or four days...i just love cats and their purring.......

Lol, nice.

Indeed. Kay likes to make things happy and some obvious feedback is helpful. 3nodding

yeah....we make them happy and they in turn make us happy...or we can look at it the other way around....pets leave paw prints on our hearts......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...they sleep more than anything now and we watch them closely....especially since in 2008 someone killed two of our cats...when the one the one that was my hubbies cat we almost lost my cat too...he was very attached to Shadow and mourned her for months....he really has not been exactly the same since then.....but he is still my big buddy............

D:

That's terrible. ;~;

Mandy the oldest we never know where she will decide to sleep....**laughs** she is like a living figurine...she changes every three or four days...i just love cats and their purring.......

Lol, nice.

Indeed. Kay likes to make things happy and some obvious feedback is helpful. 3nodding

yeah....we make them happy and they in turn make us happy...or we can look at it the other way around....pets leave paw prints on our hearts......

^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

D:

That's terrible. ;~;

Lol, nice.

^__^

is that a smile??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I don't know that.

xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol, nice.

^__^

is that a smile??

Maybe. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I don't know that.

xD

:::she snickers evilly then turns arround then moons him:::  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:50 pm
MuyamiKasai

emotion_donotwant Don't make me toss you out of here.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:52 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she snickers then wiggles her bright red tail feathers at him:::  
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol, nice.

^__^

is that a smile??

Maybe. ninja

well that is a good thing....it is going to be so quiet tomorrow...I am torn between being on and not being on....i really need to move that stuff and tomorrow would be the perfect day to do it...no interruptions with talking........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Like, really. Please. .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:55 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Like, really. Please. .-.

well i could have to fart... :::laughs loudly as she wiggles her tail feathers again then spins arround showing off new bright red phoenix look::: and ya i dont think that'd go over very well.. might be explosive too...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

^__^

is that a smile??

Maybe. ninja

well that is a good thing....it is going to be so quiet tomorrow...I am torn between being on and not being on....i really need to move that stuff and tomorrow would be the perfect day to do it...no interruptions with talking........

Well, I'll be around if you'd like to stop in. I'm not happy with some of the things Gaia has been doing, but I have commitments I feel entirely avoiding the site would get in the way of, and I question the practicality of this 'event'.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games