Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir gave a small smile at Loki’s words. “Tony said that I might be able to go to the movie theater and see a movie how it’s supposed to be seen.” Fenrir responded. Smile growing as Thor came in, Fenrir looked up as the god ruffled his hair and sat close by. Looking back to his mother Fenrir frowned slightly. “Who’s that girl that came with you mother?” he asked slowly. He’d met Kalani briefly, but he wasn’t sure about her. Some part of him wondered if she was supposed to be his sister or something..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:27 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a smile when Fenrir said that Tony had told him he might be able to go see a movie like a normal person did. *I am sure that will be quite an adventure for you.* Loki assured. He almost felt jealous that his son was getting to do something with his mate that they hadn't done but he squashed that feeling. Titling his head when Fenrir asked about Kalani he smiled. *She is a friend, hER name is Kalani. I have been staying with her and her grandmother while I have been gone. I am sure if you ask her to play with you she would.* Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

“So I’m not related to her right?” Fenrir asked softly. The question had Thor laughing heartily, the others looking around in confusion as Fenrir had switched to Asgardian in speaking to his mother. Steve was beginning to bring out the food, Bucky helping him, and slowly everyone else was trickling into the dining room, everyone minus Tony at least.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave Thor another little glare when the god laughed at his sins question. *No she is as human as everyone else but you, your uncle and I.* Loki promised his son. Looking up as food began to appear Loki blushed in embarrassment as his stomach growled. He had considered grabbing some of the bread earlier but he didn't quite know what diet bruce had set for him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce noted the blush and shook his head. “Don’t be embarrassed. That’s a really good sign. I was worried most food would turn your stomach.” The doctor assured him, standing to help Fenrir into his seat. Betty came out then, setting a plate of food in front of Natasha and a bowl and cup in front of Loki. She’d given Loki a yogurt parfait with extra granola and another fruit smoothie. “You can have anything else you want, but try eating this first. We know it won’t turn your stomach and I’ve added extra nutrients into the smoothie.” She instructed the god gently.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave Bruce a sheepish grin when the man told him to not be embarrassed about his stomach growling. *There is some food that does not agree with my stomach at all, but most food cold seems okay most times.* Loki explained to Bruce knowing JARVIS would translate. Loki looked up as Betty entered and set a plate in front of Natasha ready for his own food he was surprised when he got a bowl and another smoothie. He nodded at her words quite happy with the cold breakfast material before him. He was quickly sipping at the smoothie. It was one of his favorite Midgardian inventions besides ice cream.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Between Thor and Bruce, Fenrir was served and he eager dug in, showing some skill in using his utensils, proving that he’d practiced some, though he still had a little trouble. Bruce and Betty were rather pleased to see Loki accept the food. It wasn’t the tastiest and most decadent food, but considering that Loki wanted cold food, it was the best they could come up with at the moment. Breakfast was fairly relaxed, people asking Loki how he felt and how the babies were doing. And there was still plenty of curiosity about Kelani and her grandmother, asking about their life in Alaska, their interests, what they would like to do or hoped to do now. Steve promised to take Clint and Bucky and help them bring whatever else they wanted form their home the next day.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched his son eat with pride as Fenrir showed that he had been practicing to be more like a Midgardian child. Loki seemed to love the food he had however, after having almost nothing but cold meat while in Alaska, fish mostly. Loki answered what questions were thrown his way with JARVIS translating. Anytime someone asked about the babies he tried to field the questions off to Bruce not wanting to launch into another panic attack about the twins. Kalani of course was happy to answer any questions everyone had and fired her own questions back, all too curious about the avengers. She was pleased to be able to retrieve the rest of her things the next day. As the meal finished up Loki began to notice Tony's absence more and more and began to wonder if it was because of him. He knew Bruce had said that Tony sometimes didn't make it up for meals but it didn't seem to matter to Loki's thoughts.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The meal as a whole went rather well. As everyone finished eating Steve began to put together another, very small plate without saying a word. It was clearly routine by that point. As dishes were cleared off and people began to get up, Steve handed Bruce the plate. The doctor nodded slightly and after a moment, looked to Loki. “Do you want to come with me? Give this to Tony?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as everyone began to finish up breakfast, he didn't know what to do knowing that he couldn't help clean up stuck in the chair as he was. He looked around only slightly aware of the plate Steve handed off to bruce until the doctor spoke to him. Uncertainty flashed in Loki's eyes when bruce asked if he wanted to go with him to give the food to tony but slowly he nodded. He wanted to see tony even if he was afraid that the man wouldn't want him there.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce handed Loki the plate to hold, grabbing a bottle of water before pushing Loki out of the dining room and to the labs. The door slid open for them as they approached, and for a moment one would have thought Tony wasn’t there. Tony’s presence had usually meant noise, music, conversations, machines, but it was silent in his lab. The place had never been organized, Tony’s brand of chaos demanding things be left out for him to return to, but the lab was trashed, almost hazardous with the amount of abandoned machine parts, tools, and scrap metal there was laying around. And Tony sat off to one side, leaning back in an office chair, staring at holograms that spun lazily in front of him, though he clearly didn’t see them. He was disheveled, clearly having not cleaned himself up since he woke, his sleeveless night shirt showing how much weight he’d lost in the months since Loki had left. Behind him, pressed against a wall was a cot with a single blanket and pillow on it, a stack of clothes tucked underneath it.

The genius didn’t notice Bruce and Loki’s entrance, even when Bruce purposely kicked a scrap of metal to make some noise. “Nightmare.” Bruce sighed then. “Always the nightmares.” Shaking his head, Bruce took the plate from Loki and sat it down on a table, picking up what was clearly the untouched breakfast from the day before.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki took the plate as Bruce handed it to him and moved his feet up to the holders so they didn't dangle as Bruce pushed him around to the lab. Loki was relieved and surprised when the lab doors opened for them since he had thought he would be denied access. He was more surprised when he didn't automatically see Tony among the disastor that was the lab. Then he saw him sitting in a chair staring at the holograms. Loki could see the weight them man had lost and wanted to reach out to Tony to make sure the man was alright and there wasn't anything medically wrong with him. Of course he knew that he couldn't because if he did he would steal what the man had of his magic now. Jumping at the sound of the metal Bruce had kicked he looked to the doctor before looking back to Tony quickly and noticing he hadn't even seemed to hear them. When Bruce said that it was a nightmare Loki felt his stomach plummet. Tony had had a nightmare while Loki had slept soundly. He was supposed to be the one that helped Tony through the nightmares, be the one to comfort him and assure him it would be alright. *Tony.* Loki called gently pressing his call through the bond as well.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t move at first when Loki called for him. After a moment he shifted slightly and then ever so slowly he seemed to drag himself back to reality. Blinking, he frowned and shifted uncomfortably before he turned his eyes on Loki and Bruce. He seemed honestly confused and surprised then, almost like he’d forgotten Loki was back. “You missed breakfast.” Bruce said slowly. Tony looked over at the fresh plate of food. “Sorry.” He mumbled, looking back to the holograph and frowning. He’d forgotten what he was looking at. Sitting up straight he scrubbed his face, shaking his head and looking at it again, though it clearly didn’t help him, he still looked completely lost. “Do you need help?” Bruce asked slowly. Tony shook his head slightly. “I-I had an upgrade. I know I did…..but I don’t remember it.” He mumbled, waving a hand and sending the hologram in a wild spin in front of him as he watched it, as if that would help.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony after he had called to him and when there was no response Loki felt pain almost thinking the man had blocked the bond and he couldn't sense it. When Tony finally shifted and looked over at them he felt relief and tried to move the wheelchair forward though not quite sure how. Still though it didn't seem like Tony really saw him and only responded to Bruce when the man spoke telling him he had missed breakfast. *An upgrade to what?* Loki questioned as he watched Tony spin the hologram.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Carefully reaching down, Bruce showed Loki how to hold the wheel and push it forward. “Be careful.” He warned softly. Even if he had no intention of leaving the two of them alone right now, Bruce didn’t want Loki doing anything thoughtlessly. Tony frowned as Loki spoke and JARVIS translated a moment later. The AI was learning, guessing at words he didn’t know. Tony glanced between Loki and the ceiling, mind working out what was going on slowly. “Something for Sam’s wings.” He said slowly, then frowned darkly. “Or was it Clint’s quiver….” He mumbled, turning back to the holograms and pulling up another. “I don’t know.” He whispered, fingers tugging at his hair, seeming to zone out into his thoughts again.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games