Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:06 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
Wacram Glaziuz
"you maybee remember the flash, and the big orb, that was them, trying to get me and my family, the man who took my child is suffering horribly in another dimension where i made a soul eater who never stop, his soul is still alive and is getting eaten all the time, bit by bit he gets eaten, becouse, he was the leader of the arch hunters and they all submitted to this city's laws years ago and they live south in the city"
no there are dozens of arch-hunters none more powerful then the other just because one is here doesnt make the others stop
we are wasting time we need to go help the others in the world of the living
well what ever the problem is I'm out and i won't tell you people why because I'm leaving *jumps on Kjeirsten (ancient shadow dragon)* hmm I'll be somewhere else in the realm of the living! *flys away*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:07 pm
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
yea umm ok this story line seriously dropped in interest because people keep jumping to diff time lines and shi*
exactly what i was thinking i say we start over how it is supposed to be a SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS and i admit that i am the one that popped in and ruined the whole thing and i am sorry
nah not your fault the people before you came ruined the story by changing it now guess what? this'll be the 5th or 6th time they changed it! so keep it rolling and bring it back from where it is! don't start over!  

Shadens_inferno

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:09 pm
OKAY I AM OFFICIALLY OUT I AM GOING TO GO JOIN A DIFFERENT RP BECAUSE THIS ONE IS WAY TOO CONFUSING by the way i like wacrams idea of starting a roleplay only guild i would donate but i wasted all my money on the spirit falcon  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:10 pm
neon blue penguin
OKAY I AM OFFICIALLY OUT I AM GOING TO GO JOIN A DIFFERENT RP BECAUSE THIS ONE IS WAY TOO CONFUSING by the way i like wacrams idea of starting a roleplay only guild i would donate but i wasted all my money on the spirit falcon
lol  

Shadens_inferno

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:11 pm
okay, im sorry i have maybee acted alittle to powerfull maybee we should twist his powers alot :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:13 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
okay, im sorry i have maybee acted alittle to powerfull maybee we should twist his powers alot :3
you made it impossible for the bad guy to win crying  

neon blue penguin

Shadens_inferno

I think we've all acted a bit too powerful and we should all tone down a bit! and kenji make your char a lil less enraged all the time! cuz your anger falls into place 24/7 and brb  
awwwwwww guys i feel a group hug coming on  

neon blue penguin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:15 pm
well even if the storyline is a bit confusing, well lets kill Kjiidul mad  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:15 pm
Shadens_inferno
I think we've all acted a bit too powerful and we should all tone down a bit! and kenji make your char a lil less enraged all the time! cuz your anger falls into place 24/7 and brb
lol sry bout that  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:20 pm
*as Kjiidul saw the portal Shaden made to come back, he saw it was Very unstable, and a darkness was beginning to wrap around the world, as if in his very own nightmares, he went off in leaves, and the leaves circulated around the darkness and held it tightly and he made it go back through the portal, and he went intoo it as he forced the darkness to back out and the portal shutted and he sealed the darkness with his own soul and now, even if anyone made a unstable portal they could travel whereever they wanted, and now logen and her child was alone even amongst friends, a part of her soul would never come back, *  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:22 pm
[after a while when they all noticed that the protecter and teacher of the land was gone, all the citysens of the city left and the school and the now a bit worn out mansion was left and the dorms]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:23 pm
[}Haa- Haa, back to almost where we was, :3{]  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:24 pm
the past posts was just suggestion to how to become more to the spot where we was again :3

Is this a okay, and not confusing story twist?  

Wacram Glaziuz

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:25 pm
hey guys im making a new RP thing and i need 2 more classes and 6 teachers to teach the classes  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games