Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:21 pm

*gets up and prowls around the room, feeling left out of the loop* hmmm....my life is so boring xp
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:23 pm

//Wanders in.// Stupid broken Gaia. Stupid work. Stupid only three hours of sleep for no good reason. //Curls up in fluffy beanbag chair.// Hi guys. What's the secret?

TheDisreputableDog

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:25 pm

*appears behind TDD* Shall I give you a backrub? I've been known for being very good at. *holds up claws and detracts them so they won't hurt anyone.*

Oh, and yea, what is this secret, I'm curious now. *wags her cat-tail, snickering*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:31 pm

*Jumps infront of the two,sitting with her tail over her paws.Looks from side to side then says,* Cray's a papi now. *Smiles lightly.* It didn't surprise him as much as it did Stoarm..... *Shrugs.*

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:58 pm

*Is completly ignored.Shrugs and wonders over to her pile of penguin plushies,lays down and licks her paw.*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:58 pm

Krell walked in his fur was a matted mess his longer fur like hair looked as tho it hadn't ben washed he walked to his couch and laid down. he sighed heavly andshut his eyes.

Krellxxt

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:01 pm

*Looks at Krell for a moment,pondering her oppion of him.Shrugs again then continues to lick her paw.Waging her tail discuragedly.*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:05 pm

*suddenly appear behind Raven and wraps arms round her, tickling Raven''s stomache with her long furry tail* Don''t feel ignored, I was away from the computer and couldn''t respond. Anyway, congrats to Cray on his fatherhood thing, that''s interesting *licks Raven''s cheek, laughs sadisticly, and pounces off to the other side of hte room, looking for someone to play with her*

I realy wish there were some squirrels in this guild, seriously >.< SINGLE squirrels, more like it. I''m not picky on gender, haha...I really wanna date a squirrel *pouts*

Shinigami Whistle

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:05 pm

Krell yawned fittfully and cracked his back.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:17 pm

*Twitches her ears and flicks her tail,* Ohhhhh you gonna get it now... *Jumps up and pounces on Kyoneko.Licking her face playfully,*

Oh now look what you gone and did.Dis little wolf is hyper now....

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:20 pm

Krelll yawned loundly and rolled over and relaxed on his left side his face facing the back of the couch.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:21 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]

Darien_Thread

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:24 pm

ohhhh, two can play at that game, my darling little wolf. *purrs playfully, tail swishing back and forth behind her*

*chases after Raven and pounces on her, pinning her to the floor under her as she sits on her stomache and bends forward to n** at Raven's ear, tugging on it playfully.* purr purr heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:24 pm

::crawls across ceiling and jumps down landing behind kee, his face shrouded by hood::

Jake Jeckal

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:26 pm

and how have you been? ::puts his arms around you::
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games