Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kale Lantesh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:47 pm

"Its just h..har...d for me to understand how i s...c..scre..screwed up....w..with...him.. and...wh..wha..what i...did..to..deserve..s..such...malice from him.." cries still
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:48 pm

walks in and sits on the couch ((alone as usual crying ))

Zephial Hyena

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:50 pm

Kale Lantesh
"Its just h..har...d for me to understand how i s...c..scre..screwed up....w..with...him.. and...wh..wha..what i...did..to..deserve..s..such...malice from him.." cries still

Krell holds him still and softly rests his head on his shoulder. then pulls him close into his chest fur so his face was in the warm of his fur. "Relax....People act without reason at time... saddly those they care for are the ones hurt.. He can't hurt you anymore...relax let your tears fall and let my arms know you are safe now.. I will not darkness nor man harm you"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:53 pm

"thank you very...much.." tears continue to fall from his bright green eyes.

Kale Lantesh

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:55 pm

Kale Lantesh
"You are lucky went I cried like this no one was near me enough to help me..' Krell held him tighty and smiled. "I' am always here if you need me"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:02 pm

Krell Vaco
Kale Lantesh
"You are lucky went I cried like this no one was near me enough to help me..' Krell held him tighty and smiled. "I' am always here if you need me"
*watches them and thinks to myself* "oh my god that is so beautiful i wish i had someone lik that crying "

Zephial Hyena

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:04 pm

mitsuhide_aketchi
Krell Vaco
Kale Lantesh
*watches them and thinks to myself* "oh my god that is so beautiful i wish i had someone lik that crying "
Krell's right ear perks up and he looks over and rises a eyebrow.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:05 pm

" crying I just hope taren will understand that i need someone to confide in while he is away because it hurts and it was tearing me up...from the inside."snuggles enjoying the protection. feeling safe for the first time in a while.

Kale Lantesh

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:07 pm

mitsuhide_aketchi
Krell Vaco
Kale Lantesh

*Walks up beside him, through a portal on the wall, and puts a hand on his shoulder*

Dont worry...someone will come along, just for you.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:07 pm

Kale Lantesh
" crying I just hope taren will understand that i need someone to confide in while he is away because it hurts and it was tearing me up...from the inside."snuggles enjoying the protection. feeling safe for the first time in a while.
"I understand it feels very good to have somone to trust in and feel safe with." krell softly holds Kale still and rubbs him lightly wiht his hands.

Krellxxt

Zephial Hyena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:12 pm

Krell Vaco
mitsuhide_aketchi
Krell Vaco
Kale Lantesh
Krell's right ear perks up and he looks over and rises a eyebrow.
looks away quickly stareing at the celing *nervesly* "o...oh look a crack how did that get there" *secretly sweating*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:14 pm

"I just don't want taren to worry about me" he mumbles

Kale Lantesh

Zephial Hyena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:15 pm

Alhazzred
mitsuhide_aketchi
Krell Vaco
Kale Lantesh

*Walks up beside him, through a portal on the wall, and puts a hand on his shoulder*

"YIPE YIPE YIPE" jumps out of his seat and clings to the celing *looks down at him* crying "stop doing that"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:16 pm

mitsuhide_aketchi
Alhazzred
mitsuhide_aketchi
Krell Vaco
Kale Lantesh

"YIPE YIPE YIPE" jumps out of his seat and clings to the celing *looks down at him* crying "stop doing that"

*Rubs the back of his head* sweatdrop

Get used to it...i do that kinda stuff a lot... whee

Alhazzred

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:17 pm

Kale Lantesh
"I can only hope" he says as he feels alhazzred's hand on his shoulder smiles as he feels the claws on his back.
"I just don't want taren to worry about me" he mumbles

"relax" krell held Kale softly and rubbed him still he smiled lightly as he did so.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games