Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:36 pm

Cholesan
Oh wow just finished updating the avatar profiles XD totally forgot to check up on it for the past fe weeks.

just curious ex, where'd you learn to draw muscles like that? D:

Umm lol, yeah, when I was a kid, I was into DBZ for a long while, so I would draw alot of them until I started getting my own style, realizing they be too big I looked for other sources, but mainly I take NFL pictures of certain players, say you want a SKINNY guy, but want him toned, you grab a WR, like Terrell Owens, and draw them like that, usualy they are dressed in Under Armour, which is a spandex athetic shirt which is skin tight, best way to draw muscles for me is grab a Football Player.

Now, it comes easy, I even help Marshu when he needs to draw some muscle.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:53 pm

oooo thanksman :B

Been using underwear models and Bruce Lee a lot for references, and the odd athlete or two. Currently sketching prowrestlers. Oddly enough, I never thought about turning to dbz or the nfl for studies owo

Cholesan

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:57 pm

DBZ was back in the day, don't use it no more because their curves are just not normal, what kind of look do you want? trying to make a character toned? or a character whos a little beffed?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:25 pm

Oohs, I have trouble with muscle references now and again. xD I just type in "male model" on yahoo images and up pops some semi-buff dude.

Sometimes I end up with a naked dude struting around by mistake though. xDD

Leifer

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:27 pm

Leifer
Oohs, I have trouble with muscle references now and again. xD I just type in "male model" on yahoo images and up pops some semi-buff dude.

Sometimes I end up with a naked dude struting around by mistake though. xDD

Yeah all I do is draw muscular males, all animes I watch have atleast really skinny males or just ridicliously huge ones, but I do recommend looking at Football players specialy NFL, and it's all easy.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:31 pm

3nodding Thankyouse

Like Chole said, I never thought about checking football players out for references either. Iiiiiinteresting -Draining Google dry of images- x3

Leifer

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:33 pm

NFL.com supplies me alot of photos, but alot of them have their equipment on, but it also has Subfourms on pictures, try to find Pre-Game photos, Training photos, stuff like that, because alot of them will be in the spandex stuff and thats what you need, skin tight stuff to show you what to draw, specialy WRs, they be very tone.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:37 pm

Stuff like this really helps me.

User Image

User Image

ExTERmINATION

Leifer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:40 pm

Whewt, thanks a lot! : DD That'll help a bunch -bookmarks- I'll hafta check back later.

I hafta go offline and plan an attack for the artist battle royal. Talk to you tomorrow or something. :B
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:42 pm

Oh yeah for sure, take care

ExTERmINATION

Cholesan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm

I'm just practicing drawing different figures in general x) today's ripped muscle day, then tomorrow it's toned/lithe.

variety, the most kickass spice of life~
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:12 pm

How old is Pie?

Skull Jelly

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:12 pm

Oh! cool stuff then, if you want Ripped Muscule I suggested if you like, Ray Lewis, hes a Linebacker for Baltimore Ravens, he should do the trick for you.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:16 pm

I know that I shouldn't be complaining, but I simply feel unsatisfied with some sheet music I snagged off a site from the "intertron." One section near the end simply dosn't match the MP3, and i don't know what to do to make it better. If the sheet music was of the same instrument on the MP3, my life would be easier, but it isn't...

kitedragon

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:51 pm

Finished one of my drawings I was hoping to finish up during work, but since I have time now, I finished it, and so far I'm starting to get a hang of colour, but I don't know if I am or now, heres the link to my newest piece with Open Canvas, would like for everyone to tell me how my colouring is.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/26061403/
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games