Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:31 pm
drakkensword
you're all being quiet. Did that leetspeak scare everyone off?

I hope not, since I'm the one that mentioned it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:33 pm
Eddily
drakkensword
you're all being quiet. Did that leetspeak scare everyone off?

I hope not, since I'm the one that mentioned it.

lol your also one who's being quiete around here .:.: gigles and leaps to ground from tree padding over and nudges Eddily :.:.  

drakkensword

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:35 pm
*Poof!*

Hiya, Hiya! What's up and who's here? Gaia was zonked out that day after it quit, then I just couldn't get to it yesterday, but now I'm back. And guess what?

I have a tattoo!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:36 pm
dragonz_luvr
*Poof!*

Hiya, Hiya! What's up and who's here? Gaia was zonked out that day after it quit, then I just couldn't get to it yesterday, but now I'm back. And guess what?

I have a tattoo!!! xd

That's cool. What is it off?  

drakkensword

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:38 pm
Its a butterfly in those black 'tribal' lines. You know, the curvy, pointy ones? whee I'm still euphoric over the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:39 pm
*raises a paw for dragonz*  

portent

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:40 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:41 pm
dragonz_luvr
Its a butterfly in those black 'tribal' lines. You know, the curvy, pointy ones? whee I'm still euphoric over the whole thing.

Very cool! yeah eventually I want a tatoo to. I have a jar I am throing money into for it now. seeing as I never have enough on one pay check to get it done.  

drakkensword

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:42 pm
drakkensword
lol your also one who's being quiete around here .:.: gigles and leaps to ground from tree padding over and nudges Eddily :.:.

*nudges back*

Hey dragonz!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:43 pm
Eddily
drakkensword

*nudges back*

Hey dragonz!

Hi Eddily! *huggles* I told you I'd get one, didn't I? Thought about that dragon, and even looked a another tribal one, kinda the silouette, but decided on the butterfly instead.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:45 pm
dragonz_luvr
Eddily
drakkensword

*nudges back*

Hey dragonz!

Hi Eddily! *huggles* I told you I'd get one, didn't I? Thought about that dragon, and even looked a another tribal one, kinda the silouette, but decided on the butterfly instead.

That you did. Are you able to post a pic of it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:46 pm
drakkensword
dragonz_luvr

Very cool! yeah eventually I want a tatoo to. I have a jar I am throing money into for it now. seeing as I never have enough on one pay check to get it done.

Mine was $140, and is about 2 1/2 to 3 inches wide. I make enough in one paycheck to get it, and so I did.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:48 pm
Eddily
dragonz_luvr
Eddily
drakkensword

*nudges back*

Hey dragonz!

That you did. Are you able to post a pic of it?

Well, my mom has a digital camera, but the software isn't loaded, so not until I set that up. Maybe I can draw it, but its kinda hard, since I have to contort myself to see it in a mirror whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:49 pm
I'll brb  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

drakkensword

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:50 pm
dragonz_luvr
drakkensword
dragonz_luvr

Mine was $140, and is about 2 1/2 to 3 inches wide. I make enough in one paycheck to get it, and so I did.

That's cool. ^^ I have a family with a lot of tattoos so I'm gonna go all out with the tatoos and pay to have an origional design done on my sholder. It's gonna be so cool. But It's gonna cost a fair bit too. I wanna go to the best I can around here and then tell them what I want maybe pic a few out of theire books and compose an origional tatoo. Or bring in my own work, I'm not sure yet.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games